AP Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018
Are you preparing for Andhra Pradesh PSC Junior Lecturer Written Examination? Then, check out the complete information about APPSC JL Syllabus 2018 along with Andhra Pradesh PSC Jr Lecturer Exam Pattern from here. Moreover, Applicants can download the AP Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 for free in PDF format. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is planning to hire the applicants for Junior Lecturer posts in Junior Colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Those who are willing to get shortlisted for AP Jr Lecturer Recruitment 2018 can prepare for APPSC JL Examination. In this article, Candidates can download the AP Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 Topic Wise as well as Andhra Pradesh PSC Jr Lecturer Exam Pattern. Along with that check AP Junior Lecturer Previous Papers with Solutions enclosed on this article to get an idea about the topics which will be appeared for the examination.
APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Recruitment Board||Andhra Pradesh Junior College (AP Junior College)|
|Post Name||Junior College Lecturer Posts|
|Total Vacancies||200 Posts|
|Category||APPSC JL Syllabus 2018|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Online Exam|
|Exam Date||Nov/Dec 2018|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018
Download APPSC Jr Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018 on this blog. You can start your preparation for APPSC Junior Lecturer Written Examination with the help of Andhra Pradesh PSC Jr Lecturer Exam Pattern available here. APPSC JL Test Pattern explains the exam scheme of the applicants essential to be known. In general, Andhra Pradesh PSC Jr Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018 provides brief information about Subjects to be prepared for the examination, Questions appeared for the examination, Marks to be scored, Duration for the examination, etc. Hence, Applicants are suggested to download the APPSC JL Exam Pattern 2018 before appearing for exam.
|S. No||Exam Type||Paper||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper – I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper – II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||150 Min|
AP Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise
Andhra Pradesh JL Syllabus for General Studies & Mental Ability
- Remote Sensing and GIS in the Assessment of Disaster.
- Indian Polity and Governance.
- General Science and its Applications.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Economic Development in India since Independence.
- Social-economic and Political History of Modern India.
- Contemporary Developments in Science and Technology and Information Technology.
- Current Events – Nationala & Internationsl.
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian National Movement.
- Disaster Management: Vulnerability Profile, Prevention, and Mitigation Strategies.
- Data Analysis:
- Visual Representation of Data.
- Tabulation of Data.
- Basic Data Analysis.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Social, Political, Cultural, Economic, and Legal Implications/ problems such as,
- Impact of Bifurcation on River Water Sharing and Consequential Issues.
- Implications for Financial Resources of State Government.
- Division of Employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Loss of Capital City, Challenges in Building a New Capital and its Financial Implications.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
APPSC Junior Lecturers Syllabus 2018 for English
- English Language Test.
- Movements and Concepts.
- Writers and Texts.
APPSC Jr Lecturer Syllabus 2018 for Urdu
- Origin & Development of Urdu Language.
- Different Literary Movements.
- Literary Criticism.
- Development of Different Forms of Literature.
- Urdu Journalism, Teranslation, & Mass, Media, Print and Electronic.
APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 for Commerce
- Financial Management.
- Financial and Management Accounting.
- Managerial Economics.
- IT and e-Commerce.
- Quantitative Techniques.
- Human Resources Management.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 for Botany
- Plant Resource Utilization and Conservation.
- Cytology, Genetics, and Cytogenetics.
- Taxonomy and Diversity of Seed Plants.
- Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering of Plants and Microbes.
- Plant Ecology.
- Plant Development and Reproduction.
- Cell and Molecular Biology of Plants
- Plant Physiology and Metabolism.
- Biology and Diversity of Lower Plants.
Andhra Pradesh PSC JL Syllabus 2018 for Mathematics
- Partial Differential Equations.
- Vector Spaces.
- Matrix Theory.
- Metric Spaces.
- Real Analysis.
- Group Theory.
- Ordinary Differential Equations.
- Ring Theory.
- Elementary Number.
- Complex Analysis.
AP JL Syllabus 2018 for Physics
- Classical Mechanics.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics.
- Atomic & Molecular Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Mathematical Methods of Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Quantum Mechanics.
AP Junior Lecturers Syllabus for Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry.
APPSC JL Syllabus 2018 for Zoology
- Developmental Biology.
- Cell Biology.
- System and Cell Physiology.
- General Concepts.
AP Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 for Statistics
- Design of Experiments.
- Probability Theory.
- Statistical Inference.
- Distribution Theory.
AP Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 for Computer Applications
- E-Commerce and Security.
- Management Information Systems.
- Mathematical Foundations.
- Web Technologies.
- Artificial Intelligence.
Andhra Pradesh PSC JL Syllabus 2018 for Biotechnology
- Biomolecules and Analytical Techniques.
- Enzyme Technology.
- Bioprocess Engineering.
- Environmental Biotechnology.
- Animal Biotechnology.
- Genetic Engineering.
- Plant Biotechnology.
- Cell Biology.
APPSC Junior Lecturers Syllabus for Geology
- Structural geology and Geotectonics.
- Mineral Exploration.
- Crystallography and Mineralogy.
- Environmental Geology.
- Ore Genesis.
- Geomorphology and Remote Sensing.
- Indian Mineral Deposits and Mineral Economics.
- Engineering Geology.
- Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology.
APPSC JL Exam Syllabus 2018 for Microbiology
- Industrial Microbiology.
- Medical Microbiology.
- General Microbiology and Microbial Physiology.
APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Syllabus for Computer Science
- Theory of Computation and Compiler Design.
- Data and File Structures.
- Principles of Programming Languages.
- Operating Systems and Unix.
- Distributed Operating Systems.
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms.
- Computer Networks.
- Mathematical Foundations.
- Data Warehousing and Mining.
- Software Engineering.
- Digital Logic Design and Computer Organization.
- Relational Database Design and SQL.
- Web Technologies.
Download APPSC Jr Lecturer Syllabus 2018 PDF
Click Here >> APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018