AP Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2018 | APPSC Food Controller’s Exam Pattern
AP Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2018
Andhra Pradesh Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2018 is uploaded on this page. We know that applicants who have successfully applied for APPSC FSO Recruitment 2018 might be looking for AP Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2018 as well as APPSC Assistant Food Controller Exam Pattern on this page. If you are willing to crack the APPSC FSO Written Examination 2018, then start your preparation early. As, Competition for APPSC Food Safety Officer Examination is going to be tough day by day. Therefore, Applicants are advised to download the AP Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2018 from the direct links enclosed on this page. Also, Refer the APSC FSO Exam Previous Papers available with Solution. These will help the contenders to get an idea about the questions appeared for the examination. APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2018 PDF format as well as Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Controller Exam Pattern 2018 can be viewed from here.
APPSC Assistant Food Controller Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||APPSC Food safety officer, Asst Food Controller’s Posts|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Category||APPSC FSO Syllabus 2018|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date||Oct/Nov 2018|
|Last Date||30 days from the starting date|
|Exam Date||January 2019|
Andhra Pradesh PSC FSO Exam Pattern 2018
Here is a good news for the applicants who are looking for the Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs. APPSC Officials is hiring the applicants for FSO, Assistant Food Controller Posts on the basis of their performance in the written examination. You might download the APPSC FSO Exam Pattern 2018 from this page. Andhra Pradesh PSC FSO Exam Pattern 2018 is enclosed in a tabular format from below sections. We have also disclosed the complete details about APPSC FSO Exam Scheme such as Subjects to be prepared for the exam, Questions appeared for the APPSC Exam, Marks, Duartion, etc. Hence, Start your preparation with proper materials and APPSC FSO Syllabus and score qualifying marks for the examination.
|I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 marks||150||2 hr 30 min|
|II||Concerned Subject||150 marks||150||2 hr 30 min|
APPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise
Paper 1: General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Science basics – relevance to day to day life, current developments in IT, Science and technology
- Economic development of India since independence
- Current affairs of National Importance
- General Mental Ability – Logical reasoning, data interpretation and analytical ability
- History of modern India with focus on Indian National Movement
- Geography of India with focus on AP
- Disaster management – Basics (8th, 9th standard of CBSE)
- Events of National and international importance
- India and World Geography
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Current affairs of regional importance
- Current affairs of International Importance
- Andhra Pradesh bifurcation – Social, Economic, Administrative, Cultural, Legal Implications/Problems, Political
- AP Reorganization ACT 2014,
- Impact on river water sharing and consequential issues
- Loss of capital city,
- financial implications and challenges in building new capital
- Effect on commerce and entrepreneurs
- Cultural and demographic, the socioeconomic impact of bifurcation
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions,
- Division of employees, their relocation & nativity issues
<< Latest Job Updates >>
Paper 2: Concerned Subject
- Food Chemistry
- Food Processing technology
- Public & Occupational health and Nutrition
- Food Laws and Organizations
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Food Microbiology
- Nutrition, Health and Public Health
- Assessment of nutritional status – Anthropometry, clinical and diet surveys, Biochemical
- Food born hazards of microbial origin, types, bacterial infections, and intoxications.
- Nutrients – Carbohydrates, Proteins, fat, vitamins, and minerals – their functions, food sources, requirements and deficiency.
- Food processing, types of processing methods
- Product development – sensory evaluation, objective evaluation, labeling, criteria for selection of raw materials, standardization
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Food Microbiology Food spoilage-types, the role of microorganisms, factors influencing spoilage, prevention of food spoilage. General methods of food preservation as well as food processing.
- Food Hazards of natural origin – see food toxins, biogenic amines, alkaloids, phenolic compounds, protease inhibitors, phytates.
- Food Laws and Regulations – Standards of Weights and
- Measures Act, Essential Commodities Act, Agmark, Bureau of Indian Standards, Export and Quality Control, Prevention of Food Adulteration Act – Food colours, sweeteners, preservatives, Food additives and contaminants, Antioxidants, Metallic contaminants, emulsifying and stabilizing agents, flavouring agents and related substances, antimicrobial substances, -Indirect additives, residues, pesticide residues, contaminants from packaging material, contaminants and adulterants, adulterants Irradiated Food, Genetically Modified Food.
- Surveys – types. Sampling procedures for conducting surveys and for quality control
- Preservation of different types of foods (milk, milk products, meat and meat products.
- FAO (Food & Agriculture Organization),
- Codex Alimentarius,
- WHO (World Health Organization),
- National Organizations – ICMR, ICAR, Council for social welfare, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – delivery Health Services in India.
- Occupational health- occupational diseases, the health of workers in industries safety measures
- Hygiene and sanitation in the food sector
- Garbage and Sewage disposal
- pest control measures
- Water – Sources, purification, Hazards Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Download AP Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2018 PDF
Click Here >> Andhra Pradesh PSC FSO Syllabus 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.