Agiliad Technologies Indore Walkins | Storage Test Engineer Job Role | Walkin on 6th October 2018
Agiliad Technologies Indore Walkins: Hello Job Aspirants!!! Here is the most exciting news for people looking out for Experienced Jobs. Recruiters from Agiliad Technologies Private Limited have come up with the newest job openings for Storage Test Engineer. Candidates with minimum 2-7 Years of experience can check out this Agiliad Technologies Indore Walkins. According to officials, the Agiliad Technologies Indore Walkins is set for 6th October 2018. So hurry up and grab this wonderful opportunity to fulfill the dream of getting a job through Agiliad Technologies Indore Walkins. Also, make sure that you reach the venue on time. Check out other particulars regarding these Agiliad Technologies Indore Walkins from the below sections of this Today Walkins page.
Agiliad Technologies Indore Walkins – Details
|Company Name||Agiliad Technologies Private Limited|
|Job Role||Storage Test Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
Job Seekers who have excellent verbal and written communication skills are most welcome to attend this Agiliad Technologies Indore Walkins. Grab all the information on the Agiliad Technologies Mega Walkins held in Indore from the below All India Jobs article. For aspirants, who are you looking for a job change and willing to relocate to Indore these Agiliad Technologies Indore Jobs 2018 is the suitable option. Candidates with the relevant experience as a Testing Engineer stand a chance of getting placed through Agiliad Technologies Indore Careers 2018.
Graduates who are capable of cracking the Interview for Agiliad Technologies Indore Walkins can go through the Test Patterns here. To face the tough competition out there, you need some extra talent along with the Technical Skills. So, candidates can even have a glance at the set of Interview Questions asked previously for Testing Engineer Jobs. Have a look at all the Placement Papers provided through the links. Watch out this space for more info on Agiliad Technologies Indore Walkins & Other Daily Walkins here. We provide you with the latest information on all the IT Software Jobs in India.
Job Description for Agiliad Technologies Indore Vacancies
- Work closely with the Technical Manager, Architect, Lead for software definition, implementation, reviews, and testing.
- Interact with technical teams of clients for discussions on software requirements and design.
- Work with a team of co-developers and testers toward common project goals.
- Testing Experience (Manual or Automation) Storage Domain Experience.
- Perl or Python Experience if for Storage Automation.
- Experience in SAN, NAS, and ICSI, etc.
Required Skills for Agiliad Technologies Job Openings
- Candidate must have strong Storage background with 3 to 8 years of experience in one or more of SAN, NAS.
- Block level protocols (SCSI, iSCSI, Fibre Channel, Fibre Channel over Ethernet), File level protocols (NFS, CIFS).
- Replication, High Availability, Data Deduplication, Backup, Restore, NDMP, Virtualization.
- Must have experience in Virtualization
- Good to have if working on Python, Perl
- Hands-on experience on Linux OS and expertise on testing kernel level modules.
- Understanding of OS internals including multi-threading, RPC, socket programming.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with any Source code control system and Defect Tracking system.
Agiliad Technologies Company Profile
Agiliad was born out of a realization that traditional business models in the IT and product engineering services space are quickly becoming irrelevant. The leveraged pyramid model of large IT services companies is tuned to manage cost and efficiency in large projects but it cannot provide the quality and time to market needed by product innovators and cannot create the environment to attract and train the best engineers. IP is becoming componentized and companies want to purchase, outsource, co-develop non-core or “adjacent” IP. The consulting model of specialty organizations is not flexible enough. Specialists also cannot leverage cross-domain capabilities nor invest in aggregating technologies and building solutions.
Innovation is coming from new markets – both in terms of geography and technology. Product innovators need to tap into these new innovation ecosystems both to create new products and to access new ideas. At Agiliad, we focus exclusively on engineering, invest proactively in our technology focus areas and have built the entire chain of competencies to be a concept realization partner. We have built our entire organization around high-impact small teams. They do not aspire to be everything to everyone and we believe that to innovate for new markets there is a whole set of ecosystem partners to work with. Encourage our engineers to work on local and specialized use cases and get their hands dirty. We are also committed to social impact innovation. The skills and passion developed spill over into all our activities.
How to apply for Agiliad Technologies Indore Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with Agiliad Technologies Indore Walkins for Storage Test Engineer Role on the given dates, time and venue.
Agiliad Technologies Indore Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 6th October 2018
Walkin Time – 9.00 AM Onwards
1st floor, Next to Ruby Hall Clinic,
42 Sassoon Road, Pune -01
Contact Person – Ganesh Ingulkar
Important Documents to carry for Agiliad Technologies Indore Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Check Other Walkins Here,
- Xpanxion Walkins In Pune | Hiring Senior DotNet Developers | Drive On 6th October 2018
- Mspire Freshers Walkins | PHP & Java Developer Jobs in Coimbatore | 4th Oct to 4th Nov 2018
- Global ESoftSys Bangalore Walkins | Trainee QA Analyst Job Role | Drive From 4th to 31st October 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.