Unisys Job Openings For Voice Support | Latest Walkins In Bangalore | Interview On 12th September 2018
Are you browsing to find a new Job opening in Bangalore? Then here is exciting news for all Experienced professionals. Unisys is planning to conduct walkin drive for Level 2 Voice Support position. If you want to build a stable career can attend Unisys Latest Walkins, then participate for in Banaglore on 12th September 2018. Before going to apply for Unisys Careers Jobs, we advise the competitors to check the job description, and other details. Therefore for more information about Unisys Walkins visit our blog All India Jobs regularly.
Unisys Latest Walkins Details
|Company Name||Unisys India Pvt. Ltd|
|Experience||3 to 7 Years|
|Job Role||Level 2 Voice Support|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
Hence priors attending for Unisys Walkin Drive in Bangalore, practice these Unisys Placement Papers along with Model Question Papers. Preparing these Unisys Test Patterns will help the job seekers to get the knowledge regarding the exam paper. Along with that check the Todays Walkins page for better info. Therefore we suggest the aspirants carry their original id proofs, updated resume while appearing for Unisys Banagalore Walkins.
To help the aspirants in their search, our team came up with an exciting announcement regarding Unisys Walkin Interviews which was recently announced. All the aspirants who have completed their graduation can attend for Unisys Job Openings in Banagalore. Only the individuals who successfully clear the selection process with proper preparation with Unisys Interview Questions they will be selected as final applicants for Unisys. Unisys Walkin Drive will conduct the selection process to shortlist the candidates and to hire for Voice Support position.
Unisys Job Description
- Experienced working on an AD, Desktop, Laptop, VPN, Outlook issues.
- Responsible for providing telephone technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees.
- Answers more complex questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products/application/database.
- Apply basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures.
- Escalates complex problems to Field Engineering or Resolver Staff.
- Typically provides technical support for internal and external customers.
- Escalates complex problems to the higher level of expertise within an organization.
- Troubleshoot various technical issues; network connectivity, network printing, user access issues, Application related issues, password resets, etc.
- Communicate with the user and the resolver teams (Client/ Unisys/ third party) and other departments within Unisys to ensure the best service to the end users.
- Demonstrate intermediate problem-solving skills and efficient troubleshooting skills
- Commitment to client/internal/customer satisfaction
- Plan, develop, and lead interactive training sessions within the team.
- Play an active role in training the team members on process related issues.
- Implement technological changes to enhance support functions.
- Ability to handle multiple accounts and successfully multi-task during crucial times
- Positive feedback/ Good survey scores from the clients regarding service provided.
- Working knowledge on Applications/Database; example Windows, Mac, mobility, AD, Oracle, Exchange (O365), SharePoint, Citrix, Avaya, Outlook, Skype for Business, VMWare, PowerShell etc..
- Working knowledge of ticketing tools in the current market such as ITSM Remedy, Service-Now.
- Certification will on any field be an added advantage.
Unisys Company Profile
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. So we specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. So to provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. Also, Unisys India was established in 2004 in Bangalore. We have strengthened tremendously in terms of headcount and infrastructure, as well as capabilities to become an integral part of the Unisys global delivery organization.
Today, we have three state-of-the-art facilities – two in Bangalore and one in Hyderabad. So at Unisys India, you will see a representation from most functions of Unisys. Hence be it product development for Systems & Technology, application design and migration for Global Industries, service desk/enterprise computing / ITIL processes/field operations back office for GOIS or extensions of various Unisys corporate functions.
How To Apply For Unisys Job Vacancies?
Hurry up!! Experienced professionals hope you all are a having a dream of a crcak good job opportunity in a nearby location. Are you srecahing for the right platform then why late? Walk for Unisys Latest Walkins In Bangalore. So passionated check the details clearly and face the competition without fail.
Unisys Interview Details
Walkin Date: 12th September 2018
Walkin Time: From 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Unisys India Pvt.Ltd – RGA SEZ – UNIT 4,
9th Floor Block – 3, Wing – B Survey no# 31/1,
Sarjapur Main Road, Carmelaram, Hadosiddapura,
Chikkakannalli, Bangalore, 560035, Karnataka.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Unisys Interview
- Updated Resume with Experiance
- Recent photograph
- Govt Id proof
- Marks Memos
- Tata Power Limited Walkins In Mumbai
- Peoplescout Job Openings In Chandigarh
- GI Retail Job Openings In Chennai
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.