UKPSC Admit Card 2018 | www.ukpsc.gov.in Lecturer Hall Ticket, Exam Dates
UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018
Fresh Announcement! After application submission to the posts of Lecturer the officials will come up for the written examination. As if, the first round in the selection process is a screening exam which is depending on the UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018. Your Uttarakhand Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018 plays an important role while exam. The authority of UKPSC will provide Admit Cards / Hall Ticket through an official web portal. It’s really that candidates without bringing the उत्तराखंड लोक सेवा आयोग Lecturer Call Letter 2018 they will not be permitted to take up the written exam. UKPSC Written Exam is going to be organized just in short days. So candidates get ready to download UKPSC Admit Card 2018 @www.ukpsc.gov.in once announced by the officials. Keep checking this page to know the status of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Call Letter 2018.
Uttarakhand Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018 Download! – Brief Details
|Organisation Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer|
|Total Vacancies||917 Posts|
|Selection Process||Screening Exam, Interview|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
उत्तराखंड लोक सेवा आयोग Lecturer Call Letter 2018 | UKPSC Exam Dates
- Opening Date to Fill Online Application – 04th September 2018
- Closing Date to Apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2018 – 25th September 2018
- Date of UKPSC Lecturer Written Examination 2018 – Updated Soon
- www.ukpsc.gov.in Lecturer Admit Card Issued Date – Notify Soon
<< Daily Govt Job Updates >>
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Lecturer Selection Process
In the recent times, the officials of UKPSC came out with the new announcement which is about recruitment of 917 Lecturer posts for various subjects. Interested candidates can apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2018 by ensuring the eligibility criteria given in the official notification. Moreover, the selection process will start after the application submission. So candidates after applying to begin your preparation for the selection rounds. The recruitment board of UKPSC will conduct the following rounds for the registered candidates. Mainly, the department officials will check candidates performance and skills in the rounds to get selected. To help out those candidates we have provided best study material on our All India Jobs blog.
- Screening Exam
<<< Day to Day Current Affairs & GK >>>
Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018
Be aware of the latest Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Syllabus and Exam Pattern before going to start the preparation. Below tabulated UKPSC Exam Pattern will give you an idea about the scheme of the written examination. Moreover, candidates who want to crack the written exam and score good marks in the exam can make use of the subject wise UKPSC Previous Papers while preparing. Attend the screening exam by downloading the UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018 by using the direct link given below.
|S.No.||Papers||Name of the Subject||Duration of the Test|
Highlights of www.ukpsc.gov.in Lecturer Admit Card 2018
Good News for registered candidates to the posts of Lecturer. Within a few days, the authority of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is going to conduct the screening exam. For that reason, the officials are going to release the www.ukpsc.gov.in Lecturer Admit Card 2018 at its web portal. On the day of the exam, every candidate needs to carry the उत्तराखंड लोक सेवा आयोग Lecturer Call Letter 2018 and any one of the id proof. They are the main rules and instructions you should follow in order to take the written exam. By using this page you can easily collect your UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018. Once look at the particulars printed on UKPSC Admit Card 2018.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination
- Gender (Female / Male)
- Photo & Signature
- Reporting Time
- Full Name of the Candidates
- Venue Code
- Exam Center Name & Detailed Address
- Category (SC/ST/OBC)
- General Exam Instructions
- Date of the Examination & Timings
- Roll Number
- Candidates Father’s Name
- Duration of the Exam
- Contenders Identification Marks
<<< All Sarkari Exam Results >>>
List of Documents to take for UKPSC Written Exam
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License Or any other id issued by a state or central govt.
- Voter ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
How can I download UKPSC Admit Card 2018 for Lecturer Exam?
- Open Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) official website at www.ukpsc.gov.in
- On the home page -> go to recruitments tab.
- Find out the download link to UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2018 and hit on the link.
- Then, Login with Registration ID & Password / Date of Birth (DOB) details in the required fields.
- Later, click on “submit/ login” button
- Finally, www.ukpsc.gov.in Lecturer Admit Card 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Download UKPSC Admit Card 2018 and take a print out of it to carry for the written exam without fail.
Download Link => Uttarakhand Lecturer Admit Card 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.