TCS Previous Papers | Free Online Mock Test Questions & Answers | Download TCS Placement Papers PDF
Are you looking for TCS Placement Papers for TCS Recruitment Test? Dont worry you will find TCS Previous Papers along with solutions. Practice more online mock test questions papers to get a brief knowledge of model papers. Job seekers can crack the TCS Written Test with help TCS Free Online Sample Papers. Practicing TCS Model Papers is very important to score decent marks in the exam. Not only TCS Previous Papers but also referring TCS Syllabus & Test Patterns is also major important. Additionally, you can also get TCS Recruitment details on our website. In the first place, bookmark our web page for more details. We will give you latest updates from time to time. Attend the exam with proper preparation to crack the exam. You can get a decent score by using given material.
TCS Previous Papers – Online Mock Test Questions & Answers
TATA Consultancy Services Previous Papers: Get free downloading links for TCS Sample Papers. Are you Registered for TCS Recruitment? Then you must have searched for TCS Model Papers. Go down and get TCS Solved Papers with Answers. Previous Papers have all past exam questions. We provide TCS Sample Question Papers only for reference purpose. To crack the written examination practice TCS Past 5 Years Solved Papers. For this reason, we gave the latest TCS Updated Previous Papers in PDF format in subject wise.
We provide TCS Previous Papers only for reference purpose. Entry Level Graduates who are going to attend TCS Exam 2018 should refer given TCS Mock Test Questions. Therefore you can also Download TCS Latest Previous Year Questions Papers and start your preparation as soon as possible. Is this job does not suit your profile? Then Do not worry. You can get Latest Walkins updates on this page. On the other hand, you can get any IT exam material on our page. Follow All India Jobs for more latest updates. Applicants below given links to download. It is equally important to know the syllabus. Go through the below sections to know the complete details.
TATA Consultancy Services Written Test Syllabus – Test Patterns
TATA Consultancy Services Syllabus: Individuals it is compulsory to know TCS Test Patterns before going to face the interview. So to help you we had scattered TCS Online Test Syllabus along with Sample Questions. Hence Prepare well for TCS Recruitment Drive throughly. Since at present scenario there is a tough competition for IT Jobs. So to crcak teh examination contenders have to do solve each and every question given on the page for guidance purpose.
TCS Exam Time Table
|Names||Number of Questions||Time Duration (in Minutes)|
|English Test (Email Writing)||1||10|
|Programming Language Efficiency||10||20|
TCS Aptitude, Reasoning & Verbal Ability Model Papers
This is the right platform for all the contenders who are going to crcak TCS examination in a reputed manner. Individuals have to cover all the topics like Probability Time Speed & Distance, Number System, Algebra, Number Series, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Averages, Mixtures & Allegations, Ratio & Proportion, Permutations & Combinations, Geometry & Mensuration, Percentage, Simplification, Progressions, Heights and Distances, Data Sufficiency, Logarithm and many more. Job seekers have to cover all the topics mainly and have to refer TCS Technical Interview Questions which is more important. Therefore refer mock test questions in below sections.
TCS Aptitude Previous Questions & Answers
1. Reshma bought 18 Pencils for Rs.100. She paid 1 rupee more for each white pencil than for each brown pencil. What is the price of a white pencil and how many white pencils did she buy?
- Rs.5, 10
- Rs.6, 10
- Rs.5, 8
- Rs.6, 8
Explanation: Just check the options. If she bought 10 white pencils at Rs.6 per piece, She has spent Rs.60 already. And with the remaining Rs.40, she bought 8 brown pencils at 40/8 = Rs.5 which is Rs.1 less than a White pencil.
2. Hema goes to the market to buy oranges. If he can bargain and reduce the price per orange by Rs.2, he can buy 30 oranges instead of 20 oranges with the money he has. How much money does he have?
Explanation: Let the money with Hema is M. So M20? M30=2. Check options. Option D satisfies.
3. Rajiv can do a piece of work in 10 days, Venky in 12 days and Ravi in 15 days. They all start the work together, but Rajiv leaves after 2 days and Venky leaves 3 days before the work is completed. In how many days is the work completed?
Explanation: Let the work be 60 units. If Venky worked for 3 days, and the remaining days of work be x days, total days to complete the work be x + 3 days.
Now Capacities of Rajiv is 60/10 = 6, Venky is 5, Ravi is 4.
(6 + 5 + 4) 2 + (5 + 4) (x – 3) + 5 x 3 = 60.
Solving we get x = 4. So total days to complete the work is 7 days.
4. A man can row 6 kmph in still water. When the river is running at 1.2 kmph, it takes him 1 hour to row to a place and black. What is the total distance traveled by the man?
- 6.24 km
- 6 km
- 5.76 km
- 5.66 km
M = 6, S = 1.2, DS = 7.2, US = 4.8
x/7.2 + x/4.8 = 1
x = 2.88
D = 2.88 * 2 = 5.76
5. In a 200 meters race, A beats B by 20 meters, while in a 100 meters race, B beats C by 5 meters. A beats C in a kilometer race by ______________?
- 105 meters
- 225 meters
- 205 meters
- 145 meters
When A = 200, B = 180.
When B = 100, C = 95.
Make B = 900. A will be 1000. C will be 855.
6. Given that 0 < a < b < c < d, which of the following the largest ?
- (c+d) / (a+b)
- (a+d) / (b+c)
- (b+c) / (a+d)
- (b+d) / (a+c)
Explanation: Take a = 1, b = 2, c = 3, d = 4. option A is clearly true.
7. The sum of the digits of a three-digit number is 17, and the sum of the squares of its digits is 109. If we subtract 495 from the number, we shall get a number consisting of the same digits written in the reverse order. Find the number _____________?
Explanation: Check options. Sum of the squares should be equal to 109. Only Options B and D satisfying. When we subtract 495, only 863 becomes 368.
8. What is the total number of divisors of 600(including 1 and 600)?
Explanation: If N=ap×bq×cr…. then the number of factors of N = (p+1)(q+1)(r+1) ….
600 = 23×3×52, So number of factors of 600 = (3+1)(1+1)(2+1) = 24
9. What is the sum of the squares of the first 20 natural numbers (1 to 20)?
Use formula n(n+1)(2n+1)6
10. A person had to multiply two numbers. Instead of multiplying by 35, he multiplied by 53 and the product went up by 540. What was the raised product?
Explanation: x*53-x*35=540=> x=30 therefore, 53*30=1590 Ans
TCS Reasoning Model Questions With Solutions
1. If the letters of the words ‘DOCUMENT’ are rearranged as they appear in the English alphabet, the position of how many letters remain unchanged after the rearrangement?
Given word D O C U M E N T
After rearrangement C D E M N O T U
So, no alphabet is at its same place
2. On this island, there are three types of people. Knights, who always tell the truth, knaves, who always lie, and spies, who can do either. In these puzzles, you meet three people, one knight, one knave and one spy. The challenge is to determine who is who.
A says “I am a Knight”
B says “A is a Knight”
C says “If you asked me, I would say that A is the spy”
Find Who is A?
A is “SPY”since spy can say lie or truth… now its saying lie that “Am a knight”B is “Knave”. since it always says lie… its saying “A”(spy) as knightC is “knight”. since it always say truth, it says “A” as spy.
3. 36 31 29 24 22 17 15
- 13 11
- 10 5
- 13 8
- 10 8
This is an alternating subtraction series, which subtracts 5, then 2, then 5, and so on.
4. Glucose : Carbohydrate :: Soyabean : ?
Glucose is rich in carbohydrates and soyabeen is rich in proteins.
TCS Verbal Ability Sample Questions
1. At what time did Sonali leave her home for office?
I. Sonali received a phone call at 9.15 a.m. at her home.
II. Sonali’s car reached office at 10.15 a.m., 45 minutes after she left her
- if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question;
- if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
- if the data either in I or II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
- if the data even in both the statements together are not sufficient to answer the question;
- If the data in both the statements together are needed.
From statement II, we conclude that Sonali left her home 45 minutes before 10.15 a.m. i.e., 9.30 a.m. Thus, only II is needed.
In the questions below the sentences have been given in Active/Passive voice. From the given alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the given sentence in Passive/Active voice.
2. After driving professor Kumar to the museum she dropped him at his hotel.
- After being driven to the museum, Professor Kumar was dropped at his hotel.
- Professor Kumar was being driven dropped at his hotel.
- After she had driven Professor Kumar to the museum she had dropped him at his hotel.
- After she was driven by Professor Kumar to the museum she had dropped him at his hotel.
3. Fate smiles …… those who untiringly grapple with stark realities of life?
Answer: Option 3
4. Even if it rains I shall come means ……?
- if I come it will not rain
- if it rains I shall not come
- I will certainly come whether it rains or not
- whenever there is rain I shall come
- I am less likely to come if it rains
For more Information comment below. We are here to provide the required information as soon as possible. To get regular updates on upcoming drives to bookmark our website All India Jobs using CTRL+D on your keyboard.
You can also refer
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.