Softcell Technologies Pune Walkins | Hadoop Developer & System Engineer Role – 8th September 2018
Softcell Walkin Interview Pune. Greeting from Softcell!! Freshers, are you hunting for any dream job in your career? Then why late?. Softcell Careers is conducting a mega walkin interview for experiences in the role of Hadoop Developer & System Engineer process. So candidates who want to shape up your profession in a right path can attend Softcell Technologies Pune Walkins. It is a glorious opportunity for freshers who are imagining of there first dream job after completion of graduation. Hence contenders Softcell provides a winning environment for the employees with additional benefits. So passionate who want to enhance Softcell possibility can attend walkin interview on 8th September 2018. Moreover, for more job quires postulates are suggested to scroll down this page.
Softcell Technologies Pune Walkins – Details
|Company Name||Softcell Technologies Limited|
|Job Role||Hadoop Developer & System Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT Software Jobs|
Softcell Walkin Recruitment. Competitors who are a passion to with Softcell can apply now. Before going to the competition, applicants should Build distributed, reliable and scalable data pipelines to ingest and process data in real-time. Hence if the given job eligibility condition is satisfied candidates without late can walk for Softcell Job Openings in Pune. So, applicants, you must know Softcell Placement Papers which are assigned here for free download. Also, candidates should refer Softcell Exam Patterns which is more beneficial for interview rounds to crack them easily. Therefore aspirants must have excellent communication skills is also mandatory attended Softcell Walkin Drive.
Softcell Hadoop Developer Role
- Build distributed, reliable and scalable data pipelines to ingest and process data in real-time.
- With fetching impression streams, transaction behaviors, clickstream data, and other unstructured data.
- Managing Hadoop jobs using the scheduler.
- Reviewing and managing Hadoop log files.
- Design and implement column family schemas of Hive and HBase within HDFS, Assign schemas and create Hive tables.
- Develop efficient pig and hive scripts with joins on datasets using various techniques.
- Assess the quality of datasets for a Hadoop data lake.
- Apply different HDFS formats and structure like Parquet, Avro, etc. to speed up analytics.
- Maintain the privacy and security of Hadoop clusters.
- Fine tune Hadoop applications for high performance and throughput.
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking.
- Troubleshoot and debug any Hadoop ecosystem runtime issues.
- Hands-on working knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem HDFS, Yarn, Java, MapReduce, Pig/Hive, Ambari, Zookeeper, Oozie, Flume/Sqoop, etc.
- Hands-on working knowledge in implementing and development in Storm.
- Basic Linux administration.
- Good knowledge of back-end programming, specifically Java, Scala, JS, Node.js.
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Ability to write and hands-on experiance for MapReduce/Yarn jobs.
- Good knowledge of database structures, principles, and practices.
- Ability to write Pig Latin scripts and hands-on experience in HiveQL.
- Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop.
- Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills applied to Big Data domain.
- Proven understanding of Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Pig, and HBase.
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
Softcell System Engineer Role
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem applications using tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools to deliver Horizon Cloud Service
- Design and Develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind.
- Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes.
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux based environments link NUTANIX.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX).
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box).
- Must have experience with monitoring systems like Kibana and Newrelic etc.
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef).
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python).
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
Softcell Company Profile
Softcell provides IT solutions to enterprise customers across the country. We believe in delivering robust solutions in IT Security, Data Centre Technology, Cloud Management Solutions, and Engineering Solutions. Hence we are also one of the leading distributors of software and hardware solutions to organizations across a wide variety of business verticals.
Our journey started in 1989, and over the years, we have built deep expertise in a range of domains. Our services are widely used by enterprises with 500-5000 terminals, with the ability to service organization with up to 50,000 terminals. Also, we have successfully served over 3000 customers and are continually growing our reach and product/service verticals. Therefore to deliver consistent excellence to our customers, we operate from 6 offices across India with over 300 employees. Moreover, our partners include most of the leading equipment manufacturers and solution providers in the areas of IT security, servers and network infrastructure equipment, and business enablement technology.
How To Apply For Softcell Job Vacancies?
Softcell is hiring graduated freshers in the designation of Hadoop Developer & system Engineer Role process. So every fresher after completion of there required education they will have a dream to get a place in top mnc companies like Softcell. For them, we had provided Plintron Walkin Interview Chennai Details in below sections.
Softcell Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 8th September 2018
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Softcell Technologies Ltd.,
401, Mayfair Tower-I, 28, Mumbai-Pune Road,
Wakdewadi, Pune – 411 005.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Softcell Interview
- Updated Resume
- Government Id Proof
- Marks Memos
- Also, carry the latest Photographs
You can also check
- Moldtek Technologies Walkins In Hyderabad
- Trainee Process Walkins At Hyderabad
- First American India Jobs Openings For Non Voice Process
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.