Seclore Technology Mumbai Walkins: Hello People, are you in search of latest IT Software Jobs in Mumbai? Seclore Technology has the latest job openings for Graduates with relevant experience as Product Engineer – C++. The Company is planning to hire people for Seclore Technology Mumbai Walkins through a Walk-in Interview. Interested people can have a look at the below Seclore Technology Mumbai Walkins article for further in-depth details. Get all the info related to Seclore Technology Mumbai Walkins from this Today Walkins article. Now the interview is on 22nd of September 2018. Also, check out other particulars regarding these Experienced Jobs from the below sections of this page.
Seclore Technology Mumbai Walkins – Details
|Company Name||Seclore TechnologyPvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Product Engineer – C++|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
Aspirants who have excellent communication skills can secure a job through Seclore Technology Careers 2018. Candidates with 2-5 Years experience can immediately get all the particulars here in the below sections of this All India Jobs page. People who have completed their Graduation and have the above-said experience as a Product Engineer – C++ can make a move and attend the KenHike Technologies Chennai Walkins. Bookmark our official page to get further updates on Seclore Technology Mumbai Walkins.
Graduates shall not miss this wonderful opportunity to get placed in Seclore Technology as a Product Engineer – C++. Are you willing to crack the Interview rounds for Seclore Technology Mumbai Walkins? Then you must prepare hard to face the fierce competition with the help of these Placement Papers. You can even go through the Syllabus & Test Patterns prescribed for Product Engineer – C++ Jobs. Also, have a glance at the Interview Questions asked previously in the Seclore Technology Mumbai Walkins. Keep watching this space for more IT Software Jobs in India.
Job Description for Seclore Technology Vacancies
- The role involves development using C, C++ and related technologies on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Part of the team developing Seclores flagship product.
- It will involve participation in requirements analysis, impact analysis, design, coding, review, testing and preparing test cases.
- A good conceptual understanding of C, C++ will be required.
- Understanding and experience with C, C++, XML, STL, Win32 SDK, Dynamic Library, Process.
- Multi Threading, COM, HTTP, File I/O, Memory Management and Windows and Linux OS concepts will be necessary.
Required Skills for Seclore Technology Job Openings
- Expected to have expertise in C/C++ and decent OO design skills.
- Good understanding of XML, STL, Win32 SDK, Dynamic Library, Process, Multithreading, COM, HTTP.
- File I/O, Memory Management and Windows and Linux OS environment is expected.
- A good aptitude and attitude is a must.
Seclore Technology Company Profile
Seclore is an Information Security product company which has emerged as a global leader in the Data Centric Security space. Right from protecting nuclear submarine designs to new drug formulations to customer data of Fortune 100 organizations – we guard every kind of confidential information. Thousands of enterprises across 29 countries – including governments – can vouch for our technology. Despite spending billions of dollars on security software, organizations are still experiencing data breaches and leakage. This is because most security investments are focused on protecting devices, applications, and networks, leaving organizations’ single most valuable asset – data – vulnerable.
As data increasingly moves across users, applications, networks, and devices, the data security gap continues to grow. More than ever before, accelerating trends such as cloud applications, BYOD and outsourcing mean that more organizations are leaving their data exposed – and incurring tremendous risks to their internal and external stakeholders, corporate reputations and bottom line. With Seclore, organizations can protect any type of file, and use protected files on the widest range of devices within their native applications. Seclore is also the only solution on the market to provide a completely browser-based solution. Users and administrators can protect documents, work on protected files, and administer policies from their browser.
How to apply for Seclore Technology Mumbai Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with Seclore Technology Mumbai Walkins for Product Engineer – C++ Role on the given dates, time and venue.
Seclore Technology Mumbai Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 22nd September 2018
Walkin Time – 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Excom house, 2nd floor, Behind HP petrol pump,
Sakinaka, Mumbai – 72.
Contact Person – Sonal Shetty
Important Documents to carry for Seclore Technology Mumbai Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Check Other Walkins Here,
- Artech InfoSystems Freshers Walkins in Noida | Openings for IT Recruiter Role | Drive on 15th September 2018
- Evosys Ahmedabad Walkins | Hiring for Oracle Technical Consultant | Interview on 15th September 2018
- HyTechPro Walkins In Noida | Drupal Developer Job Openings | Drive on 15th September 2018