Aspirants here is the new Job opportunity for the role of Payroll Analyst & AR Analyst Role. PeopleScout is an excellent platform for interested job seekers who are having a dream to work in a friendly environment with the best pay scale. Aspirants who are belonged to Chandigarh location those aspirants are obliged to attend PeopleScout Chandigarh Walkins location. Inspiring job seekers can grab PeopleScout Walkin Drive in Chandigarh. For more quires about PeopleScout Careers scroll down this page.
Peoplescout Walkin Drive Details
|Job Role||Payroll Analyst & AR Analyst Role|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Competitors do you want to download PeopleScout Placement Papers? Then click the provided link. Along with model papers also check PeopleScout Test Patterns which are assigned here for refernce purpose. Moreover candiadtes practice well with all given questions and get ready to face the PeopleScout Walkin Drive on 2nd June 2018. Hence for more job updates keep in touch with our website All India Jobs for Daily Walkins.
Finally, PeopleScout has furnished latest job vacanices in Gurgaon location. So Individuals who are freshers can quickly grab the opportunity in PeopleScout. Then what you are looking for?. Hurry up walk for PeopleScout Walkin Recruitment Drive 2018. Contenders Scan and upload garnishment order file and attach it to the employee profile in the payroll systems are most welcome to attend PeopleScout Walkin Interview. At last individuals must work hard with PeopleScout Interview Questions which wil easy to crack the final round.
PeopleScout Job Description
- Enter new garnishment orders into various payroll systems.
- Enter changes and termination of garnishment orders into various payroll systems.
- Scan and upload garnishment order file and attach it to the employee profile in the payroll systems.
- Other duties may be assigned including running reports of employee earnings to answer questions from various governmental agencies.
- Ensure daily work is completed as per the defined SOP.
- Work is completed within the stipulated time (TAT).
- Maintaining quality of the work done.
- Updating process documents/SOP.
- Continuously working towards providing Process Improvement ideas.
- Takes new initiatives apart from regular work.
- Accurately complete daily, weekly or monthly requests/reports. Check to make sure all requests have been correctly processed.
- Respond/resolve the issues within the stipulated time frame
- Adhere to the escalation matrix and follow up procedures
- Represent the company best interest at all times
PeopleScout Skills Required
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Tenacious, organized and focused approach
- Strong computing skills
- Technical skills, this includes but does not limit to troubleshooting various file uploads and downloads;
- Microsoft Excel Skills
Education & Experience Requirement
- B.Com Graduates
- Accountability & Initiative
- Customer/Client Focus
- Attention to detail
PeopleScout Company Profile
PeopleScout, a TrueBlue company, is the world’s largest RPO provider managing talent solutions that span the global economy, with end-to-end MSP capabilities supporting total workforce needs. The PeopleScout boasts 98 percent client retention managing the most complex programs in the industry. PeopleScout company’s thousands of forward-looking talent professionals provide clients with the edge in the people business by consistently delivering now while anticipating what’s next.
Affinix™, PeopleScout’s proprietary talent acquisition platform, empowers faster engagement with the best talent through an AI-driven, consumer-like candidate experience with one point ATS and VMS integration and single sign-on. Leveraging the power of data gleaned from engaging millions of candidates and contingent associates every year, PeopleScout enhances talent intelligence for clients across more than 70 countries with headquarters in Chicago and Sydney and global delivery centers in Charlotte, Toronto, Montreal, Krakow, Gurgaon and Bangalore.
How To Apply For PeopleScout Latest Job Openings?
Individuals who were interested in PeopleScout Walkin Drive can walk for the latest Job Vacancies in the role of Payroll Analyst & AR Analyst Role Role. So individuals cross check the details once and face the competition at the mentioned address. While appearing for PeopleScout Chandigarh Walkins must carry mandatory documents along with you.
PeopleScout Interview Details
Walkin Date: 15th September 2018
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Address: Executive Lounge, Hotel Mountview, Sector 10, Chandigarh
Contact Person: Shubra Dawar
Essential Documents Nees To Carry For PeopleScout Interview
- Latest Resume (CV)
- Government ID proof
- Passport size photocopy
- Educational Certificates
- Innotical Solutions Freshers Walkins
- GI Retail Job Openings In Chennai
- SPAN Technology Latest Walkins