Hello Aspirants!! Are applicants you excited with browsing the internet for a job opportunity on various websites? Ok, have a glance at this page we are equipping the detail information of MSN Laboratories Walkin Recruitment. Candidates those who have a dream to work, and get settle in top companies for them here is an excellent opportunity. MSN Laboratories is going to recruit the desirable applicants for the role of API Regulator. So individuals hurry up don’t waste the precious time and attend for MSN Laboratories Hyderabad Walkins on prescribed dates. Therefore applicants, check Latest Walkins in Hyderabad from our site.
MSN Laboratories Hyderabad Walkins Details
|Company Name||MSN Laboratories Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||API Regulator|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT software Jobs|
MSN Laboratories wants to recruit talented and hardworking candidates. So applicants start preparation for MSN Laboratories Interview with the help of MSN Laboratories Placement Papers which help previous papers to clear the written test easily. Therefore applicants have to work hard and also must practice well. Applicants get ready for MSN Laboratories Interview with full pledge knowledge on the given topics in the MSN Laboratories Test Patterns. To clear MSN Laboratories Latest Walkins process aspirants have to refer MSN Laboratories Interview Questions which is enclosed in this article. Hence applicants, please carry the required documents while accompanying MSN Laboratories Walkin Drive.
MSN Laboratories Job Description
- API Regulatory Affairs .in API Division- R&D Center. API RA . . in API Division-R&D Center.
- Regulatory Affairs API RA Dept and in API Division, Job Description: ( Regulatory Affairs – API Division )
- Should have a minimum of 1 to 8 years of experience in API Regulatory Affairs
- Thorough knowledge in the US, EU, and CA regions DMF submission procedures along with the emerging markets such as Brazil, Taiwan, Japan, Russia, China, etc
- Should possess good response drafting skills to ensure that the responses to the regulatory queries are adequately addressed
- Should have knowledge and experience in an eCTD submissions to US, CA and EU and troubleshooting the issues
- A thorough review of regulatory submissions prepared by team members and to ensure the correctness of the documents or submissions.
- Responsible for ensuring and sending the response to all the technical queries received from various customers are appropriately responded as soon as possible.
- Conducting meetings for the deficiency letters received from various regulatory authorities and also tracking of deficiencies concerning the target timelines and ensure that the response is sent to the authorities as per the stipulated deadlines.
- Participation in the Cross Functional Team (CFT) with meetings and guidance to the product development team on regulatory issues.
- Participation in the Technology Transfer Meetings and ensure that the product is meeting the regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that the regulatory database is properly maintained and update.
- Responsible for Review and approval of change control and should ensure that all the approved changes are reported to the regulatory authorities. Drug Regulatory Affairs API RA Dept.
MSN Laboratories Pvt.Ltd Company Profile
MSN Labs is one of the fastest growing research-based pharmaceutical company in India. Boasting a diverse product portfolio, with multiple products in the market and the pipeline, MSN has 8 API and 5 Finished Dosage facilities (including Oncology) and an integrated R&D Centre. MSN has won the trust of more than 250 customers across 65 countries around the globe covering US, Europe, Latin America, Middle-East, Asia Pacific, Africa, and CIS markets. Our product basket offers over 250 APIs & 120 Formulations covering 35 significant therapies.
Innovation & speed form the core of our business strategy. Pro-active marketing, robust IP strategy, innovative R&D expertise, dynamic SCM, insight-driven IT and world-class capabilities are our ingredients to success.
How To Apply For MSN Laboratories Job Openings?
Most of the competitors are curious about how to apply for MSN Laboratories Walkin Recruitment. Now for those postulants, we are providing the complete information regarding MSN Laboratories Hyderabad Walkins.
MSN Laboratories Interview Details
Walkin Date: 15th September 2018
Walkin Time: From 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM
MSN Laboratories Pvt.Ltd.,
R&D Center, Pashamylaram
Mandatory Credentials Need To Bring For MSN Laboratories Walkin Drive
- All educational marks memos from schooling.
- Latest passport photocopies.
- Hard copies of an updated resume.
- Any ID Proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Licence, Passport, etc.
- Innotical Solutions Latest Walkins
- Onward Technologies Walkin Interview
- Softlogic Systems Job Openings