InKnowTech Bangalore Walkins: Hey Guys!!! Fantastic News for all the people in search of latest IT Software Jobs in Bangalore. Recently, recruiters from InKnowTech have come up with the newest announcement to hire candidates for Desktop Support Engineer Role. Officials have also said that contenders willing to participate in InKnowTech Bangalore Walkins must have relevant experience. Aspirants can check the essential qualifications and skills required from the below InKnowTech Bangalore Walkins article. You can directly attend the InKnowTech Bangalore Walk-in-Interview on the specified dates as seen below. As there is fierce competition for IT Software Jobs people can utilize this opportunity to get placed with this Experienced Jobs in Bangalore.
InKnowTech Bangalore Walkins – Details
InKnowTech Private Limited
|Job Location||Desktop Support Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.|
Candidates can access all the info presented here on this InKnowTech Bangalore Walkins article to get onto the right track and secure their career. Graduates who fulfill the above-said criteria can happily take part in the InKnowTech Mega Walkins held in Bangalore. To face the tough competition out there, you need some extra talent along with the Technical Skills. So we from All India Jobs have updated you with the latest Test Patterns to help you out in the interview preparation. Also, participants can have a glance at all the Interview Questions asked previously. To get further insights on InKnowTech Bangalore Walkins & Other Daily Walkins bookmark our website and get regular updates.
Contenders looking out for latest walk-ins in Bangalore and having 2-7 years of experience can happily attend InKnowTech Bangalore Walkins. Graduates with the basic knowledge as a Desktop Support Engineer stand a chance to get job opportunities through InKnowTech Bangalore Careers 2018. Get more details on InKnowTech Bangalore Walkins from the below sections of this All India Jobs article. Job seekers who are determined to crack this InKnowTech Bangalore Walk-in-Interview to enhance their career can start their preparation with the help of these Placement Papers available on our website.
Job Description for InKnowtech Vacancies
- Basic Knowledge of desktop concepts – Skype for business & outlook & VC support & Asset management & Hardware.
- Installation and troubleshooting for OS, Installation, Configuration of MS-office.
- Knowledge of Office 365 & One Drive & Share Point, Mac Support Mandatory.
- Basic Troubleshooting knowledge on Linux Support.
- Should have genuine experience in good reputation company.
- Asset Management Should have good knowledge of Excel.
- Installation & Configuration of LAN, WAN, IP Phones.
- Technical skills related to Desktop & Laptops, Mail client (MS Outlook), Antivirus installation, Patch management, and Software Installation and Basic Networking skills.
- Good Communication skills to interface with the end user.
- Should have exposure working in L1 Server or Network domains like Active Directory, Exchange Server, User Groups, and Cabling Infrastructure.
- Knowledge on SCCM Or Any Deployment servers.
- Capable of learning new Technologies.
- Worked in Remote Support in troubleshooting Client End User computing.
- Having worked in Client operations, working in Applications like Blackberry, IPAD, Apple iPhone, Tablet.
- Exposure to work in supporting VIP Clients, Meeting rooms, Conference Rooms, etc.
- Willing to work in Shifts & Weekend as well.
InKnowTech Company Profile
At the heart of the digital enterprise, the transformation is technologies such as cloud computing, mobility, analytics and Internet of Things (IoT). They throw up new challenges for enterprise IT – both transformational and operational. Is your existing technology infrastructure ready to deliver the new digital experience to business users and consumers? Chances are you need to fundamentally re-architect it. Legacy and new technology elements need to co-exist and complement each other in ways that are unique to your business. Managing the delivery of digital services calls for replacing human resource intensive service management processes with an approach that emphasizes outcomes through the use of intelligent tools, automation, and analytics.
InKnowTech helps enterprises transform legacy IT environments to agile, digital ready architectures, and provides managed delivery of digital experiences to business users and consumers. Legacy modernization across datacenter, networks, and storage for private and public cloud architectures. Workplace IT modernization covering VDI, Mobility, and integration of cloud-based applications for productivity and collaboration. InKnowTech has over a decade of experience in delivering IT Infrastructure solutions and IT Operations Management services to global enterprises. Founded by veterans of the IT industry, InKnowTech stands out for long tenure client relationships it has nurtured and for its fanatical commitment to delivering promised outcomes.
How to apply for InKnowTech Bangalore Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with InKnowTech Bangalore Walkins for Desktop Support Engineer Role on the given dates, time and venue.
InKnowTech Bangalore Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 29th September 2018
Walkin Time – 10.00 AM Onwards
InKnowTech Pvt. Ltd,
110-3, NO.SY NO.68, Electronic city Phase 1,
Near Radha Regent, Bank of India,
Contact Person – Priya
Important Documents to carry for InKnowTech Bangalore Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Check Other Walkins Here,
- Avery Dennison Jobs Openings In Bangalore | Walkins For Executive Customer Services – 27th To 29th September 2018
- InfiCare Technologies Walkins In Noida | PHP & WordPress Developer Jobs | Walkin From 27th Sept to 5th October 2018
- LiquidHub Analytics Gurgaon Walkins | Support Engineer Job Role | Walkin on 28th Sept 2018