Indegene Bangalore Walkins: Exciting news for all the Graduates looking out for IT Software Jobs in Bangalore. Recently, recruiters have announced about Indegene Bangalore Walkins. If you are aspiring to settle your career in Bangalore, then here is an excellent chance to get placed through Indegene Careers 2018. As per the officials, the Indegene Bangalore Walkins Drive is being conducted to hire graduates for Tech Support Engineer Role. Contenders must ensure that you need to have minimum 1-3 years of experience in the relevant field. You can directly attend the Indegene Bangalore Walkins on the specified dates, time and addredd. You can check the essential qualifications and skills required from the below Experienced Jobs article. As there is fierce competition for IT Jobs experienced people can utilize this opportunity through Indegene Bangalore Walkins.
Indegene Bangalore Walkins – Details
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
People are most welcome to participate in the latest walk-in drive conducted by Indegene at their regional office located in Bangalore from 19th to 21st September 2018. Candidates with the desired qualifications and who are suitable for the job description can attend the Exclusive Walkins. Get all the particulars regarding Indegene Bangalore Walkins from the below sections of this All India Jobs article. Aspirants do not neglect this fantastic opportunity as many of you stand a chance to get placed through Indegene Careers 2018. Watch this space for all the relevant info on Indegene Bangalore Walkins.
You can even bookmark our official page for further insights. Now as the Interview date is very near, you need to kick-start your preparation with the help of all the Placement Papers available on our website. You can also have a glance at the Test Patterns & Syllabus for Indegene Bangalore Walkins. Check out all the Interview Questions asked for Technical Support Engineer jobs available on our site here. Go through the entire links provided. For further insights on Daily Walkins bookmark our website and get regular updates. We from All India Jobs offer you with the latest updates on all freshers jobs so keep checking our page daily.
Job Description for Indegene Job Vacancies
- Experience working in a 24 x 7 Customer service environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our rapidly growing customer base.
- Replicating and troubleshooting product and technical issues faced by the client for speedy resolution.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, understanding customer requirements and work within the escalation process to resolve more advanced issues.
- Support and resolve incidents and problem tickets over phone, email, Web-Ex with SLA defined.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to understand product and project requirements.
Required Skills for Indegene Job Openings
- Any Graduate with 0 to 2-year experience in customer support.
- Excellent communication- for voice and email support.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Very Good customer service skills with the ability to learn technical concepts.
- Troubleshooting knowledge of Internet connectivity issues.
- Strong computer skills with a good understanding of best practices.
- Willing to work on rotations shifts.
Indegene Company Profile
We help global healthcare organizations address complex challenges by seamlessly integrating analytics, technology, operations, and medical expertise. Clients choose Indegene when they want real results. They help clients drive revenue and productivity by making giant leaps in digital transformation, customer engagement, health reform, healthcare cost reduction, and health outcomes improvement. Works with over 85 global customers including biotech companies, medical device manufacturers, life science organizations, health plans, accountable care organizations, healthcare co-ops, and provider organizations.
Offers Medical, Marketing, Risk, Healthcare Quality, Clinical Effectiveness, and Care Management solutions through a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and technology platforms. With offices in the United States, United Kingdom, China, India, and Australia, Indegene can partner globally with clients; leverage a global talent pool of clinicians, technologists, creative specialists, domain experts, and business process specialists; deploy global infrastructure assets; and harness global healthcare knowledge to solve complex industry challenges.
How to apply for Indegene Bangalore Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with Indegene Bangalore Walkins for Technical Support Engineer Role on the given dates, time and venue.
Indegene Bangalore Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 19th to 21st September 2018
Walkin Time – 9.00 to 11.00 AM
Indegene Private Limited,
Manyata Embassy Business Park, Ground Floor,
Aspen Block, G4, Nagawara Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560 045.
Important Documents to carry for Indegene Bangalore Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Check Other Walkins Here,
- Exela Technologies Chennai Walkins | Hiring Experienced DotNet Developers | Walkin from 18th September to 31st October 2018
- Leap India Walkins In Mumbai | Software Developer Job Role | Drive on 21st & 22nd September 2018
- Zebronics Latest Walkins In Chennai | Hiring Graduates For Android Developer Role | Walkin on 19th September 2018