GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Admit Card 2018
GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Admit Card 2018 would be available soon at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has announced the Screening Test and Main Exam Date at its web portal. Applied candidates to the posts of Deputy Section Officer/Deputy Mamlatdar – Chief Officer & Other are curiously waiting for the www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in DSO Hall Ticket 2018 need to wait for official announcement. Here we have updated the GPSC Admit Card 2018 download link for the ease of candidates. The officials of GPSC has decided to recruit the efficient candidates by conducting the various selection rounds. Go through the below section of this page to get more information about the Gujarat PSC DSO Admit Card 2018.
Gujarat PSC Deputy Section Officer Call Letter 2018 – Details
|Name of the Commission||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Section Officer/Deputy Mamlatdar – Chief Officer & Other|
|Number of Posts||490|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Screening Test and Written Exam|
When will I obtain my GPSC DSO Call Letter 2018?
- Opening Date to Submit Online Application – 15th September 2018
- Closing Date of Online Application Submission – 01st October 2018
- Date of GPSC Screening Test – 16th December 2018
- Gujarat PSC DSO Main Examination Date – 27th April 2019 & 28th April 2019
- GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Admit Card Issued Date – Update Soon
<<< Latest Current Affairs & GK >>>
Highlights of www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in DSO Hall Ticket 2018
Looking for GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Admit Card 2018? If so. then you are at the right place to get the detailed information and latest updates on www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in DSO Hall Ticket 2018. Generally, the commission soon going to issue the GPSC DSO Call Letter 2018 before 10 to 15 days of the date of examination. Applied candidates can download the Gujarat PSC Deputy Section Officer Call Letter 2018 from its web portal. Collect your Gujarat Nayab Mamlatdar Hall Ticket 2018 immediately once it was released by officials to avoid the last minute rush. Follow downloading steps given below to acquire your GPSC Call Letter 2018. And also hit link mentioned below to get GPSC Deputy Section Officer/Deputy Mamlatdar Admit Card 2018. Moreover, our All India Jobs team has presented detailed information about the Gujarat PSC Admit Card 2018 here on this page.
- Registration Number
- Reporting Time
- Examination Name
- Date & Timings for the Exam
- Exam Center and Code
- Name of the Board
- Candidate Full Name
- Exam Mode
- Applicants Signature & Photograph
- Important Exam Instructions to the candidates
- Invigilator Signature
- Venue Details
- Date of Birth
GPSC Deputy Section Officer/Deputy Mamlatdar Exam Pattern 2018
People those who have registered for Deputy Section Officer/Deputy Mamlatdar – Chief Officer & Other posts can view the GPSC Deputy Section Officer/Deputy Mamlatdar Exam Pattern 2018 tabulated below which described the complete scheme of the written examination. Recently the GPSC has listed out the required Syllabus topics and Exam Pattern. Have a look at the GPSC Test Pattern and analyze weightage of each topic, No of marks, exam duration. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is going to conduct screening test and mains exam in order to pick out the skilled and talented candidates. You can also refer to the GPSC Previous Papers provided here to easily crack the written exam.
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Duration of the Test|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||Gujarati Language||100||3 Hours|
|3.||General Studies (GS)|
List of documents to take along with GPSC Admit Card 2018
Along with the GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Admit Card 2018 must and should take any of the identity proof listed out below. Download GPSC Call Letter 2018 @www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in by using online mode.
- PAN Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID.
- College ID.
- Ration Card.
- Driving License.
- Any Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
- Bank Passbook.
How can I download Gujarat Nayab Mamlatdar Hall Ticket 2018?
- Log on to the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) official website – www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Find out the desired download link of GPSC Deputy Mamlatdar Hall Ticket 2018 on the home page.
- If you found, hit on that link which will display the login page.
- Fill up the necessary details like Registration Number, Password at the time of login.
- Before submitting verify the entered details.
- Then, the GPSC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- At last, take a hard copy of GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Call Letter 2018 and preserve it for future usage.
Bookmark our blog www.allindiajobs.in to get the GPSC Deputy Section Officer/Deputy Mamlatdar Admit Card 2018, Gujarat PSC DSO Results, GPSC Syllabus, Gujarat Nayab Mamlatdar Previous Papers. And if you have any queries be the first to comment with the help of below-mentioned box.