Excelra Knowledge Solutions Mega Walkin Drive: It’s a right time to grow in your career. M.Sc freshers who are seeking for Junior Research Analyst Jobs in a reputed organization here are good news. Excelra Knowledge Solutions Walkin Recruitment in Hyderabad is here!!!! Get placed in Excelra Knowledge Solutions Walkin Drive Freshers and enhance your professional and personal skills. Excelra Knowledge Solutions Careers is one of the right platforms to prove your skills and talent and get a recognization to hard work. We prefer your applicants to attend an exclusive Walkin Drive at Excelra Knowledge Solutions bu ensuring the delivery of high-quality data and customer satisfaction with Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Refer Excelra Knowledge Solutions Job Profile, Job Description, and other required qualifications before applying for Excelra Knowledge Solutions Walkin Jobs In Hyderabad.
Excelra Knowledge Solutions Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Excelra Knowledge Solutions Private Limited|
|Job Role||Junior Research Analyst|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Excelra Knowledge Solutions has mentioned that who are having the above requirements only those individuals are eligible to attend the Excelra Knowledge Solutions Careers. Freshers who are going to appear for the Excelra Knowledge Solutions Walkin Drive have to refer Excelra Knowledge Solutions Placement Papers and Test Patterns. By practicing these papers, contenders can get a clear idea how to perform the online test. Job holders must attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills. One more important thing for the candidates while going to participate in the interview should carry mandatory documents which are given in this article. For more updates regarding Excelra Knowledge Solutions Job openings, candidates are suggested bookmark this page All India Jobs for more accurate information.
Excelra Knowledge Solutions Job Description
- The main role is responsible for accurately gathering and recording biology to related data as per the project specifications upon meeting individual productivity and the quality targets
- The ability to read, understand, and interpret data from scientific publications is critical Key Responsibilities
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Check reference for the availability of all vital parameters mentioned in the defined scope
- To curate the raw data present in scientific publications
- Search for the various concepts (Key, TMD, PAR) parameters in the references
- Understanding the curation protocol/ specifications from the supervisor
- Analyze the article to identify section specific priorities and have to eliminate noise
- Identify the PARs (Parameters which are relevant to project requirements)
- Verify captured data using the curation checklist
- Curate rejected tasks achieving the desired accuracy within specified timelines
- Ensure adherence to the protocol
- Maintaining a record of allocated responsibility and productivity
- Ensuring delivery of high-quality data and the customer satisfaction
- Written Test
- Technical round
- HR Round.
- Documents verification
- M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Microbiology /Biotechnology / Molecular Biology any Life science major
Fresher or 1-2 years of curation experience
- Sound scientific knowledge, in-depth understanding of the biology concepts, and understanding for the molecular mechanisms Working Days:
- 5 Days a week, General shift between 9 AM to 6 PM (Saturday & Sunday week off)
- Job Type : 6 months Contractual* on 3rd Party Payroll
- Leaves : 1 Leave per Month (Gets lapsed if not used by month end) Monthly Pay package : 12000 Gross Pay (PF, PT, ESIC deductions applicable) + Up to 4000 Performance Bonus* (Quantitative) + Incentives* (Qualitative) Extension or possibility of confirmation of contract after 6 months: There is a possibility of contract extension or based on his/her performance provided, there is an opportunity for Full time in the same or different process
Note: Applicant should carry an appropriate ID proof along with a Pen & 2 copies of your resume
Excelra Knowledge Solutions Private Limited Company Profile
The Excelra Knowledge Solutions (formerly GVK Informatics) is a leading Informatics Solutions company that leverages its extensive scientific knowledge base, technology, and relevant domain expertise to provide intelligent data and the analytics solutions to customers globally. Excelra Knowledge Solutions expertise span across Data Solutions, Data Indexing & Abstraction and Data Analytics. In the company has over nine successful Drug Repurposing collaborations with leading pharmaceutical companies and has developed a proprietary Drug Repurposing Platform and Computational Biology capabilities.
Excelra has a team of 650+ scientists with rich experience in Chemistry, Biology and Clinical Sciences who are engaged in the curation of databases spanning SAR (GOSTAR), Biomarkers (GOBIOM) and Clinical Outcomes. These databases which are considered as industry standards and numerous publications have been made using the underlying content.
How To Apply For Excelra Knowledge Solutions Interview?
Individuals those who are passionate and seeking for latest job opportunities in Hyderabad location. Here is brilliant oportunity for M.Sc biology candidates. Excelra Knowledge Solutions is conducting mages walkin drive in the role Junior Research Analyst Process. So, candidates, those who are seeking can quickly move for the interview at the mentioned address.
Excelra Knowledge Solutions Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 25th To 28th September 2018
Walkin Time: From 9:00 AM
6th Floor, Wing B,
NSL SEZ ARENA Plot No. 6,
Survey No. 1,
IDA Uppal Hyderabad-500039, India.
Important Documents to Carry For Excelra Knowledge Solutions Interview
- An updated resume
- Recent passport size photos
- All educational documents
- Any government id proof
- Address proof
- Hyundai Glovis Walkins For Apprentice Trainee Role
- Prokarma Job Vacancies In Hyderabad
- Infiniti Research Jobs In Bangalore