eNyota Learning Walkins In Pune | Recruiting for Web Developer Job Role | Walkin on 29th September 2018
eNyota Learning Pune Walkins: Are you in search of the Latest Pune Walkins? Then there is an amazing news for all you people from eNyota Learning Pvt Ltd. Recruiters have recently announced Jobs in Kochi to hire candidates for the role of Web Developer. So contenders willing to have a job change and looking out for IT Software Jobs can grab all the information present here on this Experienced Jobs page. Also, you can go through the below sections of this eNyota Learning Pune Walkins article for further insights. Great News for all the job aspirants with about 3-5 Years of experience as a Web Developer.
eNyota Learning Pune Walkins – Details
eNyota Learning Pvt. Ltd.
|Job Location||Web Developer|
|Salary||Rs.3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A|
For more particulars like interview details and job description on the latest job openings have a look at the below sections of this All India Jobs page. As per the details presented by the recruiters, it is noted that the interview is scheduled for 29th September 2018. So if you are determined to get placed through eNyota Learning Careers 2018, then kick-start your preparation by choosing the right modules presented here. We from All India Jobs have updated all the Placement Papers for the sake of candidates to enhance your skills and talents. Also, you can even have a glance at the Test Patterns available on our official site through the links provided.
To help you with the eNyota Learning Pune Walkins we have provided you with the latest Interview Questions asked for Web Developer Jobs. Applicants must have good communication skills and 3-5 years of experience to be eligible for Web Developer Role. Contenders who fulfill the above-said criteria can happily take part in the eNyota Learning Mega Walkins held in Pune. on the specified dates and time. Watch this space for more similar jobs and info on eNyota Learning Pune Walkins. Bookmark our official All India Jobs page to get daily updates.
Job Description for eNyota Learning Vacancies
- Development and maintenance of responsive web applications or mobile apps.
- Convert Photoshop layouts into Table-less pages with W3C standards.
- Hand coding experience in HTML with or without using Dream-weaver, Front page tool.
- Make sure that HTML and CSS produce a consistent presentation, across all browser platforms.
- Work closely with PM, back-end and other front-end engineers to implement versatile solutions to tricky web development problems.
- Meeting with stakeholders to understand application requirements.
- Communicate with network personnel or web site hosting agencies to address hardware or software issues affecting websites.
- Perform web site tests according to planned schedules, or after any website or product revisions.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- WordPress Theme, Template integration.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & standard plugins.
- Establishing and guiding the architecture of the website.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Required Skills for eNyota Learning Job Openings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web development and Web Design.
- 3-5 years of experience in design and development of web applications or mobile apps.
- Experience with development of adaptive and responsive web design techniques.
- Working with PHP back-end development on CMS like WordPress.
- Experience working with Web-Based Applications in various domains.
- Must have experience of web development in CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Magento, creating conceptual wireframes and mockups.
- Ability to improvise on ideas given by Project Manager and/or client, to learn new tools and technologies.
- Proactive and dedicated self-starter. Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Should be able to analyze, solve the problem, and give possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
eNyota Learning Company Profile
eNyota Learning (eNyota is pronounced as N-Yota.) is an organization focused on delivering quality and effective training, eLearning, and content solutions to clients worldwide. Our clients include corporates, and training and eLearning providers in the US and India. We are dedicated to enhancing the effectiveness of the training content of our clients. We see ourselves as an extension of their in-house training teams, assisting them in their endeavor to create high-quality learning content.
eNyota is now looking to expand its scale of operations to allow for structured growth within our relationships with existing customers and new customers. At eNyota, we believe that each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of the organization, and we welcome those who will take pride in being a member of our team. We offer an environment where team members at eNyota Learning can demonstrate their talent, learn new skills, take up new challenges and grow with our organization. Our office and development center is in Pune (Koregaon Park).
How to apply for eNyota Learning Pune Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with eNyota Learning Pune Walkins for Web Developer Role on the given dates, time and venue.
eNyota Learning Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 29th September 2018
Walkin Time – 9.00 AM Onwards
C-1, 3rd Floor, Nyati Millennium,
Datta Mandir Chowk, Pune – 411014.
Contact Person – Pritam Shah
Important Documents to carry for eNyota Learning Pune Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Check Other Walkins Here,
- Baysquare Technologies Latest Mumbai Walkins | Hiring for HR Executive Role | 26th to 28th Sept 2018
- Colan Infotech Freshers Walkins | iOS Developer Jobs In Chennai | Walkin on 26th September 2018
- Future Focus Infotech Bangalore Walkins | Hiring Mainframe Developers | Drive from 26th to 28th Sept 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.