Cvent Gurgaon Walkins: Hey people, are you in search of latest IT Software Jobs? Then Cvent India Pvt Ltd has the latest job openings for Graduates on a contract basis as a Graphic Designer. The Company is planning to hire candidates for Cvent Gurgaon Walkins through some Interview Rounds. Interested people can have a look at the below Cvent Gurgaon Walkins article for further in-depth details. Get all the info related to Cvent India Mega Walkins held in Gurgaon from this Today Walkins article. Now the interview schedule is on 17th September 2018. So make sure that you reach the venue for Cvent Gurgaon Walkins to get a job as a Graphic Designer. Also, check out other particulars regarding these Experienced Jobs from the below sections of this page.
Cvent Gurgaon Walkins – Details
|Company Name||Cvent India Pvt Ltd|
Any Graduate (Contractual)
|Job Role||Graphic Designer|
Rs: 4,50,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Great news for all the Graduates looking for contract jobs as officials from Cvent India has recently announced Cvent Gurgaon Walkins. Check out this All India Jobs page for more details on Cvent Gurgaon Walkins. Contenders who were looking out for Latest IT Software Jobs in their city Gurgaon stand a chance to get placed through Cvent Careers 2018. Ensure that you have all the relevant documents at the time of the Interview Process. Recently, it has become mandatory to show all your certificates while appearing for Cvent Gurgaon Walkin Interviews.
As per the officials, the Cvent Gurgaon Walk-in-Interview is 17th September 2018. You can get more info regarding the venue the below sections of this Cvent Gurgaon Walkins article. You can start your preparation with the help of all the latest Placement Papers available on our website. Aspirants can even access all the Interview Questions previously asked for Graphic Designer Jobs. If you are willing to crack this Cvent Gurgaon Walkins Interview, you can have a glance at the Test Pattern & Syllabus prescribed here. For more further insights on Cvent Gurgaon Walkins & Other Daily Walkins visit our site regularly.
Job Description for Cvent India Vacancies
- Understand or conceptualize clients design requirement via direct communication channels (email, verbal or telephonic communication) with the client without any involvement of Creative Director or Project Manager.
- Work on Cvent’s Internal CMS tool to implement approved design mock-up/element as per clients requirement which includes: o Create design artworks as per clients requirement.
- Implement approved web design in the CMS by writing HTML and CSS code.
- Find necessary tweaks and workarounds while working with technically restricted CMS environment.
- Design artworks for clients for their mobile apps as per their requirement.
- Act as a project manager and maintain strong communication with clients and other project stakeholders.
- Take various business decision based on cost and prioritization.
- Work as a project owner and SME.
- Ensure the best possible experience for our customer’s experience fits in with and contributes to the broader Cvent ecosystem of products.
- Make managerial decisions whenever required and act as a team player by providing an excellent design solution as an individual contributor.
- Go the extra mile to provide an appropriate solution to the client.
- Drive actions to the closer and ensure a solution to a problem.
Required Skills for Cvent Job Openings
- Excellent HTML or CSS hand coding skill.
- Graphics Designing skills through Adobe Photo shop and Illustrator.
- Strong sense of color combination, aesthetics, typography, interactivity, etc.
- Preference would be given to candidates holding Bachelors degree in multimedia, web development, graphic design, fine arts, BFA, MFA or, the similar courses.
Cvent India Company Profile
Cvent is a leading global software as a service company for the meetings and hospitality industries. It has evolved as a CUSTOMER CENTRIC organization since its beginning in 1999. Today, it is a global company with $1 billion+ market cap and more than 166,000 active users. While we have come a long way since our beginning, we still have the excitement of a startup with young, vibrant teams that are capable of doing INCREDIBLE things. Our transparent work culture and entrepreneurial thinking ensure smart growth for all.
How to apply for Cvent Gurgaon Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with Cvent Gurgaon Careers for Graphic Designer Role on the given dates, time and venue.
Cvent Gurgaon Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 17th September 2018
Walkin Time – 1.00 PM Onwards
Cvent India Pvt Ltd.,
Building no.14, Tower-C,
19th Floor, Cyber City, Gurugram.
Contact Person – Nupur
Important Documents to carry for Cvent Gurgaon Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Check Other Walkins Here,
- Kryptos Tech Chennai Freshers Walkins | Software Developer Job Openings | Walkin from 13th September to 6th November 2018
- Saggezza Freshers Walkins In Chennai | Hiring for Trainee Software Engineer Role | Interview on 14th, 15th & 16th September 2018