Bureau Veritas Noida Walkins: Are you in search of latest IT Software Jobs? Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services Pvt Ltd has the latest job openings for Graduates with relevant experience as Senior Testing Engineer. The Company is planning to hire people for Bureau Veritas Noida Walkins through a Walk-in Interview. Interested people can have a look at the below Bureau Veritas Noida Walkins article for further in-depth details. Get all the info related to Bureau Veritas Mega Walkins from this Today Walkins article. Now the interview is on the 24th to 28th of September 2018. So make sure that you reach the venue for Bureau Veritas Noida Walkins to get a job as a Senior Testing Engineer. Also, check out other particulars regarding these Experienced Jobs from the below sections of this page.
Bureau Veritas Noida Walkins – Details
Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services Pvt Ltd
|Job Location||Senior Testing Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.|
Graduates shall not miss this wonderful opportunity to get placed through Bureau Veritas Careers 2018 as a Senior Testing Engineer. Are you willing to crack the Interview rounds for Bureau Veritas Noida Walkins? Then you must prepare hard to face the fierce competition with the help of these Placement Papers. You can even go through the Test Patterns prescribed for Bureau Veritas Noida Walk-in Interviews Jobs. Also, have a glance at the Interview Questions asked previously for Senior Testing Engineer Jobs.
Keep watching this space for more IT Software Jobs in India. Aspirants who have excellent communication skills can secure a job through Bureau Veritas Careers 2018. Candidates with 3-5 Years experience and willing for a job change and location can get all the particulars here in the below sections of this All India Jobs page. People who have completed their Graduation and have the above-said experience in the relevant field can make a move and attend the Bureau Veritas Noida Walkins. Bookmark our official page to get further updates on Bureau Veritas Noida Walkins.
Job Description for Bureau Veritas Vacancies
- 3 – 5 years of hands-on experience in testing web applications (JAVA, J2EE) and mobile applications.
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in translating product definitions (use cases, requirements etc.) in to test cases.
- Excellent knowledge of QA processes and tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL queries.
- Experience in developing test cases covering regression and integration scenarios.
- Flexible work style, comfortable with adapting to various work assignments.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and analytical skills.
- Experience in analyzing requirement specifications for testability, test case execution, and reporting.
- Ability to understand and interpret correctly UI specifications, design docs, software requirements, design guidelines.
- Familiar with using test, defect management tools (JIRA knowledge would be preferred).
- Effectively document identified defects in the defect tracking systems i.e. easily understood by the developers; work with developers as necessary to resolve issues.
- Summarize and report results of testing to management and stakeholders.
- Self-starting nature with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience in performance testing using JMeter or NeoLoad tools, automation tool using Selenium Web driver.
Required Skills for Bureau Veritas Job Openings
- ISTQB Certification.
- Experience with Database testing, Selenium Web-driver.
- Performance testing using JMeter or NeoLoad tools.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, Core Java.
Bureau Veritas Company Profile
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection, and Certification (TIC), delivering high-quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development. Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
In India, Bureau Veritas started operations in 1971 with a staff of four on the 16th floor of the first skyscraper in Nariman Point in downtown Mumbai (then Bombay). Initially devoted to Ship and Engine Survey we soon expanded our offerings to industrial inspection and by end 1976 had a team of fourteen surveyors. We successfully handled complicated industrial assignments, including components for the nuclear industry which no other Indian company had the competencies to inspect.
How to apply for Bureau Veritas Noida Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with Bureau Veritas Noida Walkins for Senior Testing Engineer Role on the given dates, time and venue.
Bureau Veritas Noida Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 24th to 28th September 2018
Walkin Time – 9.00 AM Onwards
B-13,14, Sec-6, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh, India- 201301
Important Documents to carry for Bureau Veritas Noida Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Check Other Walkins Here,
- Datamatics Global Mega Walkins In Bangalore | Hiring for DotNet Developer Role | 22nd September 2018
- TechJini Solutions Walkins In Bangalore | Hiring Experienced Android Developers | 25th September 2018
- Latest Walkins In ThinkPalm Technologies | Python Developer Jobs in Bangalore | 24th to 26th September 2018