APPSC Fisheries Development Officers Syllabus 2018 | www.psc.ap.gov.in FDO Exam Pattern
APPSC FDO Syllabus 2018
Hello Readers! Eagerly waiting for the latest APPSC FDO Syllabus 2018? Don’t worry we are here to help you. Read this entire article up to an end to get the detailed Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Development Officers Syllabus 2018 along with Exam Pattern. Individual candidates who are planning to attend the written exam can download the www.psc.ap.gov.in FDO Syllabus 2018 PDF to prepare from anywhere. Moreover, Syllabus and Exam Pattern are two important things to begin the exam preparation. For the convince of the candidates, we have shared detailed APPSC Syllabus 2018 for FDO Exam on this page. Dont waste your time make a plan and prepare according to it. With the assistance of APPSC FDO Previous Year Papers candidates can easily crack the written exam with a good score.
Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Development Officers Syllabus 2018
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Job Role||Fisheries Development Officers|
|Date of APPSC FDO Examination 2018||Update Soon|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
AP Public Service Commission Selection Process
Hurry Up! Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is planning to conduct the following rounds in order to pick out the skilled candidates for filling up the Fisheries Development Officers posts. Most of the job hunters are eagerly waiting to grab the job at APPSC which is the secure career path for them. If you are the one in that group then you need to work hard. Because the selection will be purely based on the candidate’s performance and skills which are shown in the following rounds. Hence, start doing the exam preparation with the help of the study material provided on this page. You can also follow the preparation tips given by our All India Jobs team here.
- Written Exam
<<< Latest Current Affairs & GK >>>
APPSC Fisheries Development Officers Exam Pattern 2018
Do you know the exact scheme of the APPSC Examination 2018? If No! then check the APPSC Fisheries Development Officers Exam Pattern 2018 tabulated below. Andhra Pradesh FDO Written Exam consists of two papers Paper I and Paper II. Moreover, get enter into the examination hall candidates need to show their APPSC Admit Card 2018 which would be downloaded before 1 week of the examination from the official portal.
<<< All Sarkari Exam Results 2018-19 >>>
www.psc.ap.gov.in FDO Syllabus 2018 Download
APPSC FDO Syllabus 2018 – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- General Science
- Social- economic and political history of modern India
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of
- variation etc.,)
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Development Officers Syllabus 2018
- Respiration and osmoregulation in fishes
- Endocrine system of fishes
- Phylum Chordata – class – Pisces – taxonomy – classification – general Morphology and Anatomy of chondrichthyans and ostrich-types and Osteichthyes – general distribution of fish
- General principles of Taxonomy, outline classification and General characters on Non-Chordates and Chordates
- A general study of Parasitic and Pathogenic Protozoans, Helminthes, and Arthropods with reference to Fish and Prawn culture
- Fish growth – Morphometric and Meristic characters
- Adaptations – migration of fishes
- Parental care of fishes
- Food and feeding habits with special reference to Digestion in Fish
- Reproductive system and breeding habit in fishes
APPSC Paper II Syllabus for FDO Exam 2018
- Study of major group of plankton and their importance in aquaculture
- General account of fish and prawn diseases and their control
- Freshwater aquaculture – freshwater fishery resources preparation and management of ponds – Aquatic weeds and control
- Brackish water aquaculture – Brackish water fishery resources – management of brackish water ponds
- Culturable varieties of fish (indigenous and exotic) and Prawns
- The General methods of preservation and processing of fishes and prawns
- The Economic Importance of Fisheries – Fish by-products.
- Breeding methods – Natural – bundh – induced breeding
- General aspects of marine biology and mariculture – Mussel culture – Oyster culture – Fish and Crab culture and seaweed culture
- General Principles of Ecology – aquatic ecosystem concerning freshwater brackish water and marine environment
Latest Andhra Pradesh FDO Syllabus 2018 PDF => Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.