Aeva Freshers Walkins Noida: Great News for all the Freshers who are eagerly waiting for the Latest Walkins in Noida. Officials from Aeva Freshers Walkins Noida recently have come up with the latest recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer Role. Also, people with relevant experience can get placed through Aeva Careers in 2018. Go through the below Today Walkins article for more further particulars. The Aeva Freshers Walkins Noida Interview is set from 17th to 30th September 2018. Ensure that you grab this wonderful opportunity and make a fresh start with Aeva Freshers Walkins Noida. For more similar Freshers Jobs check out our official page here.
Aeva Freshers Walkins Noida – Details
|Company Name||Aeva Private Limited|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.3,00,000 – 4,00,000|
If you are determined to crack this Aeva Freshers Walkins Noida, then you should start preparing to face the tough competition out there. You can go through all the Placement Papers available on our official website here. Contenders can even check out the Test Pattern & Syllabus before attending the Interview Process. Also, have a glance at the Interview Questions asked previously for Software Engineer Jobs. Contenders willing to get placed through Aeva Noida Careers 2018 in Pune to enhance a better career can get all the details below. To get further insights into Aeva Freshers Walkins Noida & Other Daily Walkins bookmark our website at All India Jobs here.
Job Description for Aeva Vacancies
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow.
- Data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle.
Aeva Company Profile
Aeva is an IOT ( Internet of Things ) based Home Automation Company which provides complete automation solutions with superior quality and well-designed product. So far building a smart home is very tough and long wiring and installation times that are tough to support and maintain. But with Aeva it becomes easy and fun. We want to empower business to build better homes.
How to apply for Aeva Freshers Walkins Noida?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with Aeva Freshers Walkins Noida for Software Engineer Role on the given dates, time and venue.
Aeva Freshers Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 17th to 30th September 2018
Walkin Time – 10.00 AM Onwards
Aeva Pvt Ltd,
512/B, Sector -5,
Important Documents to carry for Aeva Freshers Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Check Other Walkins Here,
- Seclore Technology Mumbai Walkins | Hiring BE, B.Tech, MCA for Product Engineer – C++ | Walkin on 22nd September 2018
- FourEN Technologies Walkins In Bangalore | UI, UX Developer Job Role | Drive on 17th September 2018
- Salzer Technologies Chennai Walkins | Hiring for DotNet Developer Role | Interview From 17th September to 13th November 2018