Wipro Mega Walkin Drive For Pharma Graduates | Job Vacancies In Delhi – 3rd August 2018
Excellent News from Wipro Mega Walkin Drive Delhi. Wipro is hiring fresher graduates with Strong knowledge of Pharma, Research. Wipro Careers offers best job opportunities and good career start for freshers and candidates who are seeking Wipro Jobs in Delhi. Before attending for Wipro Walkin Drive on 3rd August 2018, we advise the candidates to refer the required Wipro job profile, job description from our blog All India Jobs.
Wipro Mega Walkin Drive Delhi – Details
|Company Name||Wipro Private Limited|
|Qualification||B. Pharma and M. Pharma|
|Job role||Pharma Covigilance Associate|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Individuals are looking for Performing preliminary step of Pharmacovigilance that case intake Jobs can apply for Wipro Walkin. Only the applicants who satisfy all the requirements are only eligible to apply for Wipro Job Openings. Moreover, most of the people are passionate towards private job openings, and due to this, the competition is increasing day by day. Therefore, we advise the candidates to prepare according to the given Wipro Test Patterns.
We have added some set of Wipro Interview Questions for aspirants who are appearing for Wipro Walkin Drive. It’s better to have a look at Wipro Placement Papers, which are useful to get easily placed in Wipro. Practicing these Model Papers, Solved Interview Questions will improve your knowledge to attend the Walkin Drive at Wipro. Please carry all required documents before attending for Wipro Walkins. Check our blog Freshers Jobs for more Wipro Recruitment notifications of latest walkins from here.
Wipro Job Description
- Performing preliminary step of Pharmacovigilance that case intake.
- Doing research work on adverse events.
- Verbal Probing for necessary information including but not limited to the adverse event(s), the patient’s medical history, –
- Suspect product, concomitant drugs involved if any, and medication history of the patient.
- Respond to inquiries in a knowledgeable manner.
- Receiving adverse drug reaction or adverse event information Medical coding of terms according to Med DRA.
Wipro Skills Required
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable working in Non-Voice Process
- Good domain Knowledge
- Registered Pharmacist
- Very Good typing skills
- Immediate Joining Required
- Candidate should be suitable with 24/7 Shift
Wipro Limited Company Profile.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Wipro) is leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. Also, we harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, and even the cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients and adapt to the digital world and make them successful. Hence a company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees for variserving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
How To Apply For Wipro Latest Walkins?
Job holders are you eagerly searching for Wipro Walkin Details. Ok, i think this article may be useful for your job search. Only B. Pharma and M. Pharma freshers are eligible to attend for Wipro Mega Walkin Drive Delhi.
Wipro Interview Details
Walkin Date: 3rd August 2018
Walkin Time: 11 am- 3 pm
Interview Venue: Wipro BPO, A-23,
Sarita Vihar, (near Sarita Vihar metro station ) Violet Line.
What Testaments Need To Bring For Wipro Walkin Interview?
- Hard copies of Latest Resume.
- Educational certificates from SSC onwards.
- Latest passport photographs.
- Valid ID Proof such as Aadhar, PAN, Passport, etc.
- Job Openings For Freshers | CXC Infotech Walkin Interview For Claim Associate | 9th August 2018 – Noida
- Ameex Off Campus Recruitment Drive For Freshers | Associate Software Engineer Process | 6th August 2018 – Chennai
- Walkin Drive for Learning & Development Specialist Role | Jobs In Hyderabad – 3rd August 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.