TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 | Get TREIRB JL Exam Pattern @treirb.telangana.gov.in
TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018
Do you know what you need to have for the exam preparation? If you dont know about it then check out the latest TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 available here which will help to know what type of questions are coming in the written exam and other details. All the participants who are going to give their exam which is conducted for Junior Lecturer posts should do the proper exam preparation by referring the TREI-RB Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern given on this page. Now, dont waste your time just check and download the treirb.telangana.gov.in JL Syllabus PDF provided at the end of the page to start doing your exam preparation with a proper plan. To improve your subject skills candidates are advised to refer the TREI-RB JL Previous Papers with Answers.
Overview of TREI-RB Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018
|Telangana Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern|
|Board Name||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREI-RB)|
|Job Role||Junior Lecturer|
|Total Posts||281 Posts|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Initial Date to Apply||9th August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||8th September 2018|
|TS Gurukulam JL Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam, Interview|
treirb.telangana.gov.in JL Syllabus | TREI-RB Recruitment 2018
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREI-RB) is planning to hire the new candidates to work on their organization. For that reason recently TERI RB recruitment board had dispatched the Latest Employment News notification for 281 Junior Lecturer Posts. Applicants those who have applied for the TREI-RB Recruitment 2018 can now start their exam preparation by checking the TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern provided on this page. The selection process will consist of a Written Exam, Interview rounds so candidates need to perform well to grab the job at TERI RB. Download your Telangana Gurukulam JL Admit Card 2018 @treirb.telangana.gov.in to attend the written exam.
<<< Latest Current Affairs & GK >>>
TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern | తెలంగాణ గురుక్కలం జూనియర్ లెక్చరర్ సిలబస్
Telangana Junior Lecturer Written Exam consists of Objective Type Questions which will be asked from various subjects. Knowing the TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern is important for every candidate before start doing the exam preparation. Get an idea about the structure of the examination and make a plan according to it. You can also obtain your TREI-RB Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Results 2018 from here.
|Type of Exam||Paper||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration(Minutes)|
|Written Examination (Objective Type)
||Paper – I||General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English||100||100||120|
|Paper-II||Pedagogy Across the Curriculum
|Paper-III||Concerned Subject (PG Level)||100||100||120|
<<< TS Gurukulam JL Admit Card 2018 >>>
Telangana Gurukulam JL Syllabus 2018 Download
Before starting doing the exam preparation once go through the TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 updated here. Work hard on the required topics and subtopics to score good marks. Visit our blog All India Jobs to get Telangana Gurukulam JL Exam Details.
తెలంగాణ గురుక్కలం జూనియర్ లెక్చరర్ సిలబస్ 2018 – Basic Proficiency in English
Words and Sentences
- Sentence Arrangement, Completion,
- Comprehension; Punctuation
- Sentence Arrangement, Completion
- Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors
School Level English Grammar
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Degrees of Comparison
- Active and Passive Voice
- Parts of Speech
- Articles & Tenses
- Related Pair of Words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Phrasal Verbs
- Synonyms and Antonyms
www.treirb.telangana.gov.in JL Syllabus 2018 – Maths
- Partial Differential Equations
- Solid Geometry
- Metric Spaces
- Elementary Number Theory
- Vector Spaces
- Theory of Matrices
- Group Theory
- Ring Theory
- Complex Analysis
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Real Analysis
TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 – Pedagogy
- Psychology of Human Development; Psychology of Teaching and Learning.
- Learning Disabilities
- Pedagogical Concerns
- The History and Nature of liberal disciplines of knowledge.
- Approaches, Methods and Techniques of Teaching Disciplines of Knowledge
- Planning for Effective Instruction: Different Plans and Designing Learning Experiences
- Values, Aims and Objectives of Teaching Liberal and Creative Disciplines of Knowledge including Vocational subjects,
- Curriculum: Construction, Organization and Development
- Crafts, Performance and Fine arts etc.
- Learning Resources and Designing Instructional Material; Labs; Teaching Aids;
- Measurement and Evaluation
TREI-RB Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 – General Studies
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and Inclusive Policies
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
TS Gurukulam JL Syllabus 2018 – Economics
- Theories of Investment and Interest Rate
- Supply of Money and Demand for Money
- Utility Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Introduction to Public Finance
- Public Revenue and Taxation
- Market Structure Analysis
- Micro Economics
- Demand Analysis
- Oligopoly, Duopoly and Factor Pricing Analysis
- Macro Economics
- Public Expenditure and Public Debt
- Fiscal Policy and Federal Finance
- National Income Analysis
- Theories of Income and Employment
- Inflation and Trade Cycles
- Theories of International Trade
- Terms of Trade and Barriers to Trade
- Public Finance
- Socio-Economic and Institutional Aspects of Economic Development
- Theories of Growth and Development
- Strategies of Economic Development and Growth
- International Economics
- Balance of Payments
- Economics of Development and Growth
- Factors of Economic Development
- Exchange Rates
- International Monetary System and International Finance
Telangana Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 – Physics
- Atomic & Molecular Physics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Quantum mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
Download Telangana Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus PDF => Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.