PPSC Lecturers Syllabus 2018
PPSC Lecturers Syllabus: Free Downloading links to Punjab PSC Lecturer Previous Papers are available here. Applicants who are going to appear for the Punjab Public Service Commission Lecturers written test can refer the PPSC Lecturers Previous Papers for Punjab PSC Lecturer Jobs 2018. Punjab Lecturer Syllabus 2018 PDF is enclosed here for applicants reference. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the www.ppsc.gov.in Lecturer Notification 2018 to recruit talented and eligible candidates. In this article, we have updated Punjab PSC Assistant Lecturer Solved Question Papers with Solutions. Punjab Public Service Commission Board Previous Year Papers will provide you a lot of insight that on which basis and how the PPSC Lecturer Exam Questions are prepared and will know which type of Syllabus question they asked. Interested aspirants applying for Punjab PPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 must submit the application forms within closing dates to get eligible for participating for the selection rounds.
Punjab PSC Lecturer Recruitment Details – Overview
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Starting Date||7th August 2018|
|Last Date||29th August 2108|
By solving Sample Papers for Punjab PSC, the written test will learn from basics them. Applicants of Punjab Lecturer Recruitment 2018 gets selected based on their performance in the Written Exam. Hence, Follow the PPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2018 and Punjab PPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern available at the bottom of this page.
PPSC Lecturers Exam Pattern 2018 | PPSC Lecturers Syllabus
Get Punjab Public Service Commission Exam Scheme with the help of Punjab PPSC Test Pattern. Collect the detailed information about PPSC Punjab Lecturer Exam Pattern defines the Exam Type, Exam Language, Duration for the examination, Number of Questions appeared, Subjects to be prepared, Marks to be scored, etc. From PPSC Punjab Lecturer Exam Pattern candidates can get an idea about the difficulty level of the examination. Begin the exam preparation by referring the PPSC Punjab Lecturer Exam Pattern enclosed in tabular format in the below sections.
|S. No||Topic Names|
Punjab PSC Lecturers Selection Process | PPSC Lecturers Syllabus
The Punjab Public Service Commission has selected the candidates based on the below PPSC selection process for different positions. Moreover, The Applicants who are looking for the PPSC Lecturer Selection criteria they have to first attend the Punjab PSC Syllabus written test. Meanwhile, contenders need to check all documents that are mandatory for a selection process. Applicants can also download the PPSC Admit Cards of PPSC Exam 2018 and also check Exam Results for any Govt jobs in All India Jobs.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Punjab Public Service Commission Lecturer Syllabus 2018
Get the detailed information about PPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2018 & Punjab School Education Board Exam Pattern on this page. View the Subject Wise Punjab PSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2018 helpful for the applicants to crack the exam easily.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
psc.gov.in Computer Engineering Syllabus
- Knowledge of C++
- Operating Systems – DOS
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle PL_SQL Architecture
- Manageable switch/router & wireless LAN with the network security
- Firewall & anti virus
- Object-Oriented designing
- Proposing and creating architecture and re-usable libraries in.NET
- Networking with LAN/WAN
- Window OS client & server & Linux OS-client & server.
- Web Services
- Window Services
- The query will be an added plus
- Grid Computing, Distributed
- Image processing, Digital signal processing
- Image processing
- Embedded System
Punjab PSC Exam Syllabus 2018 for Maths
- Elementary Set Theory, Sets
- Sequences and Series
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Partial Differential Equations
- Applications of Integrals
- Linear Algebra
- Linear inequalities
- Matrices & Determinant
- Binomial Theorem
- Straight Lines
- Calculus of Variations
- Conic Sections
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Derivatives
- Trigonometric function
- Permutations and Combinations
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Numerical Analysis
- Linear Integral Equations
- Statistical Mechanics
Punjab Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018 for Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Concepts of Catalyst
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Basic Principles of Chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Basic Principles and applications of Spectroscopy
- Chemical Kinematics
- Surface chemistry
- Solid States
- Organic Chemistry
PPSCLecturer Syllabus 2018 for Physics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Condensed matter Physics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Electronics and Experimental methods
- Classical Mechanics
- Experimental techniques and data analysis
- Atomic & Molecular Physics
- Thermodynamic and Statistical Physics
Punjab PSC Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Estimation and Costing.
- Circuit law.
- Electrical Machines.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Basic Electronics.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Basic concepts.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Synchronous Machines.
PPSC Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Operations Research.
- Inventory Control
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Machine Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes, etc.
- Engineering Materials.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- I.C. Engines.
- Power Engineering.
Punjab Public Service Commission Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Building Materials.
- Soil Mechanics.