Walkins At Philips Lighting | Job Vacancies For Software Developer | 3rd August 2018 – Bangalore
Aspirants, are you seraching for Latest Jobs in Bangalore? Then you are on the right platform to know the latest walkin details in Bangalore. As per the latest updates Philips is conducting Philips Walkin Recruitment Drive for experiance graduates in the role of Software Developer. Hence individuals who are having relevant experiance of 4-9 yrs can directly walk for Philips Walkins in Bangalore. Therefore most of the job candidates want to shape up their career in one of the top companies like Philips. So contenders check the furthermore details regarding Philips Careers page to avoid complication.
Philips Walkin Recruitment Details
|Company Name||Philips Lighting India Ltd|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Aspirants must have eye capture before facing an IT walkin drive. To get a clear idea here on this page we are providing complete information to face the competition. Philips Infotech had issued a massive number of job vacancies in Bangalore location. Therefore individuals walk for Philips Walkin Recruitment with a full-fledged preparation of Philips Placement Papers along with Philips Test Patterns which are assigned here for refernce purpose. Hence nowadays grasping IT jobs is more complicated for the candiadtes due to lack of preparation.
Applicants having a dream to grab a job in Philips? Then start prpeatuion with the help of Philips Interview Questions. By preparing the given sample papers, the applicants will quickly crcak the job in Philips and will have a bright career to work in a friendly environment. Hence keep in touch with our blog All India Jobs for latest updates.
Job Description – DevPLF Developer x 2
- 4+ years of experience in .net / C# software development
- Owns, implements and delivers key modules, and when necessary develops quick working prototypes
- Ensures that code developed is easy to test, easy to understand, extensible
- Have to ensures unit tests, integration tests are written for all modules implemented
- Ensures on time, quality delivery
- Does component /module/ subsystem design
- Supports in project estimation, planning
- Performs the role of a Specialist by ensuring the consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules of software that meets the product specification.
- Manages technical communication with partners and stakeholders
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies in cloud computing
- In-depth, hands-on technology experience in the following areas
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience in developing software using C# .net, Proficient in WCF, multithreading
- Experience in Test-driven development using NUnit, a mocking framework
- The database, SQL, ORM, and NHibernate
- Client/server, networking, multithreading
- Understanding of Cloud concepts, cloud deployments
- Basic knowledge of ASP.net, MVC, IIS, security, WebAPI
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Exposure to Agile Scrum way of working, pair programming
- .NET Core, Web API, WPF, MVVM
- REST, JSON, JSON Schema
- Client / server, networking,
- Internet services, Windows Services, Security
- Any unit test framework (NUnit,MSTest), Mocking Framework (Moq, RhinoMock), TDD, git, Jira
Strong team player
- Agile development, Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Ability to engage with multi-site teams in a multi BU environment
- Excellent abstraction and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
- Proactive and self-driven
Philips Lighting India Ltd Company Profile
For over 120 years, Philips Lighting has been at the forefront of innovation. We use the transformative power of light to make people more comfortable and productive– providing high-quality light in public places, professional spaces, and at home. We use light to make people feel happier and safer – light that entertains, inspires, and informs, makes cities more livable, and satisfies people’s daily needs.
Philips pioneered the development of high-quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. We are now taking lighting into a fully digital world that connects people, places, and devices. We foresee a day, shortly, when all our lamps, luminaires, and system devices will be digital and network-ready. Using a combination of patented technologies and open standards, our lighting innovations will connect seamlessly to benefit our customers and the environment.
How To Apply For Philips Job Openings?
Individuals are interested in attending Philips Walkin Interview in Bangalore. And you are looking for walkin details? Then refer below section for precise information.
Philips Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 3rd August 2018
Walkin Time: 9 AM onwards
Philips Lighting India Ltd 5th floor, B wing,
Green Heart Building – MFAR,
MMTP Phase IV – Manyata Tech Park Nagavara, Bangalore
Important Credentials To Carry For Philips Interview
- Latest Updated Resume
- ID Proof
- Marks Memos
Check Latest walkins
- Koenig Solutions Jobs In Delhi | Walkins For Sales Profile | Interview On 4th August 2018
- Classic Informatics Walkins In Chandigarh & New Delhi | .Net Developers, Angular Developer – Drive on 4th August 2018
- EDS Technologies Hiring Now! – Walkins For Java Developer Role | Interview From 1st to 3rd August 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.