Orissa High Court Syllabus 2018 | High Court of Orissa Research Assistant Exam Pattern
Orissa High Court Syllabus 2018
Get the Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 from here. Applicants for Orissa HC Examination 2018 are suggested to start preparing for Orissa High Court Research Assistant Examination 2018 with the help of Orissa High Court Syllabus 2018. For the sake of applicants reference, we are providing the details about Subject Wise Orissa High Court Exam Syllabus 2018 on this page. Nowadays, Candidates willing to set career their in Govt sector must crack the examination. Hence, Orissa High Court Examination 2018 possess comparatively high competition. We suggest the candidates to preparation as per the provided stuff.
Scroll down the page for more information about Orissa HC Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 and Orissa High Court Assistant Test Pattern 2018. Check the Orissa High Court Previous Papers, Study Materials, Preparation Tips, etc from here.
Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||High Court Of Orissa|
|Post Name||Research Assistant Posts|
|Total Vacancies||13 Posts|
|Category||Orissa High Court Syllabus|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||03rd September 2018|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
orissahighcourt.nic.in Research Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
If you are searching for Orissa High Court Research Assistant Exam Pattern 2018? Then, What you are waiting for? Get the accurate information about High Court of Orissa Research Assistant Exam Scheme. View the brief information about Orissa High Court Syllabus 2018 and Orissa High Court Research Assistant Test Pattern. Therefore, Refer orissahighcourt.nic.in Research Assistant Exam Pattern 2018 before starting your preparation for Orissa High Court Examination. As, High Court Of Orissa Exam Pattern 2018 defines the details about exam scheme. Orissa High Court Exam Pattern defines the paper structure, exam topics, duration of the exam, type of questions, negative marking, number of marks, etc. Score good marks with the help of Orissa High Court Exam Pattern 2018.
|1||Computer Application Test||50 Marks|
Orissa HC Research Assistant Syllabus 2018
1. Discrete Structure
- Sets, relation,
- Functions, Pigeonhole Principle, inclusion -Exclusion Principle,
- Equivalence and Partial orderings,
- Elementary counting techniques Probability,
- Measures for Information and total information.
- Compatibility: Model of computation-Finite Automata, Pushdown Automata,
- Non-determinism and NFS,
- DPDA and PDAs and languages accepted by these structures,
- Grammars languages, non-compatibility.
- Graph-definitions walks paths,
- Connected graphs,
- Regular and bipartite graphs,
- Cycles and circuits,
- Tree and rooted tree,
- Spanning trees,
- Eccentricity of a vertex radius and diameter of a graph,
- Central graphs, centers of a tree, Hamiltonian and Eulerian graphs, planar graphs
<< Latest Job Updates >>
2. Computer Arithmetic
- Proportional (Boolean Logic),
- Predicate Logic,
- Well-formed formula (WFF),
- Satisfactory and tautology.
- Logic Families: TTL, ECL and C-MOS sates,
- Boolean algebra and minimization of Boolean functions,
- Flip-Flop types race conditions and comparison,
- Design of combinational and sequential circuits.
- Representation of Integer: Octal, Hex,
- Decimal and Binary,
- 2;s Complement and 1’s complement arithmetic,
- Floating point representation.
3. Programming in C and C++
C Programming Concepts
- Element of C-Tokens,
- Data types in C,
- Control structure in C,
- Sequence selection and iteration,
- Structured data types in C-arrays,
- String pointers.
O-O Programming concepts:
- Polymorphism, and overloading.
- Element of C++ Tokens,.
- Variable and constants,
- Data types,
- Control Statement,
- Function parameter passing,
- Class and object,
- Constructor and destructor,
- Overloading inheritance temples,
- Exception handling.
4. Relational Database Design and SQL
- E-R Diagram and their transformation to relation design,
- Normalization -INF, 2NF, and BCNF
- SQL: Data definition language(DDL) Data manipulation language (DML),
- Data control language (DCL) commands database objects like Views indexes, synonyms, data dictionary, sequences.
5. Data and File Structure
- Data information,
- Definition of data structure,
- Linked lists,
- Priority queues, and heaps.
- File Structure: Fields, records, and files following direct, inverted lists multi-list, B trees, and B+ trees, index Sequential and relative data Hashing.
6. Computer Network
- Local Area Network (LAN),
- Metropolitan Area Network *(MKAN),
- Wide Area Network (WAN)m,
- Wireless Network,
- Cannel capacity.
- Transmission media.
- Twisted pasi Coaxial cables,
- Fiber optic cables,
- Wireless transmission -radio,
- Microwave infrared and millimeter waves Lightwave transmission,
- Telephones-local loop,
- Multiplexing switching,
- Narrowband ISDN broadband ISDN ATM,
- High-speed LAN,
- Cellular radio Communication satellite-Geosynchronous and low orbit.
- Switch/ Hub. Bridge,
- Gateways Concatahetsd virtual circuits,
- Fragmentation Firewalls.
- Virtual circuits and datagram’s,
- Routing algorithms,
- Congestion control.
- Cryptography-Public key,
- Secret Key, Domain Name System (DNS),
- Electronic mail and worldwide web (WWW),
- DNS Resource Records Name Services,
- E-Mail Architecture, and Servers.
7. Software Engineering
- Software Design: System Design, Detailed design, function-oriented design, user interface design, Design level metrics, Object-oriented design.
- Software Metrics: Software Project Management.
- Coding and testing: testing level metrics, and reliability, clean room approach, Software quality, Software Reengineering.
- System development cycle(SDCL): Steps, waterfall model, Prototypes, Spiral model.
8. System Software
- Assemble language fundamental (8085 based assembly language programming),
- Assembly-2 pass and single pass,
- Macros, and Microprocessor.
- Compilation and interpretation,
- Bootstrap compiler.
- A phase of the Compilation process,
- Lexical analysis,
- Lex package on UNIX System.
- Context-Free grammar,
- Parsing and parse trees,
- Representation of parse (derivation) trees as the nightmare and leftmost derivation,
- Bottom-up parsers= -Shift reduce, operator, precedence, and LR.
- YACC package an on UNIX system.
- Top-down parses-Left recursion and its removal,
- Recursive descend pares.
- Predictive parses,
- Intermediate codes,
- Quadruples, Triples,
- Intermediate code generation,
- Code generation,
- Code optimization.
9. Operating System (with the Case study of UNIX)
- A primary function of the operating system,
- Multiprogramming multiprocessing, and multitasking.
- Concurrent processing: mutual exclusion, critical regions, locks and unlock.
- Memory management: Virtual memory, Paging, fragmentation.
- Scheduling: CPU Scheduling. I/o Scheduling, Banker’s Algorithm for deadlock handling, resource scheduling.
- the Unix system: File system, Bourne shell variables, process management, command line programming.
- System calls (like): create, open, close, read, write, seem link, unlink, stat, fstat, unmask, chmos, exec, fork, wair, system.
Download Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018 PDF
Download Here >> Orissa High Court Research Assistant Syllabus 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.