NTT Data Walkins In Noida | Openings for Associate, Sr.Associate Role | Drive from 11th to 15th August 2018
NTT Data Walkins Noida for people in search of latest IT Software Jobs. Recruiters from NTT Data Global Delivery Services are planning to hire candidates from Noida to fill in the positions of Associate, Sr.Associate Job Role. They have also mentioned that contenders should have Minimum 2-6 years of experience in the relevant field. So job aspirants with the above- desired criteria can directly attend the NTT Data Walkins Noida. Get all the particulars regarding NTT Data Job Openings 2018 from the below Experienced Jobs page. Recruiters are looking for candidates who are aware of all the Criteria as seen below, so grab all the info presented here on this Today Walkins article.
NTT Data Walkins Noida – Details
NTT Data Global Delivery Services
|Job Role||Associate, Sr.Associate Role|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
Are aspirants looking for a job change and willing to relocate to Noida? Then there is excellent news for all the contenders who have completed their graduation are most welcome to participate for NTT Data Walkins Noida. Candidates can attend the Latest Walk-ins at NTT Data. Get all the details about NTT Data Walkins Noida from the below All India Jobs article. Job Seekers willing to get placed through NTT Data Careers 2018 to enhance their future container directly walk-in to the venue given below on the mentioned date and time.
Aspirants who are having minimum 2-6 years of experience as Associate, Sr.Associate should not neglect this fantastic chance of getting a job through NTT Data Walkins Noida. Are you determined to crack the NTT Data Walkins Noida? Then kick-start your preparation right here with these Placement Papers and Test Patterns. Also, have a glance at the Interview Questions asked previously for NTT Data Walkins Noida. To get further insights on Daily Walk-ins bookmark our website and get regular updates. You can even go through the Syllabus & Test Patterns for NTT Data Jobs 2018.
Job Description for NTT Data Vacancies
- Calling the Insurance companies (in the US) and follow up on the outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Act as Senior caller handling more complex, aged inventory.
- Ensures assigned accounts are worked towards a resolution.
- Follow the basic rules as provided on the SOP.
- Assists in resolution of outstanding issues from previous transactions.
- Expedites calls to the supervisor when there is a delay in closure of transaction or transaction is crossing the processing timeline as per contract.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery to a client in adherence to quality standards.
- Help the team achieve the critical service levels (cash and aging) of the customer.
Required Skills for NTT Data Job Openings
- Performing outbound calls to insurance companies (in the US) to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure customer satisfaction and to assure that service standards are met.
- Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality assurance. ->Resolving moderately routine questions following pre-established guidelines.
- Performing routine research on customer inquiries.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the health care insurance industry and of all products, services, and processes performed by the team.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 17:30 pm to 3:30 am IST.
- University degree or equivalent that required formal studies of the English language.
- 3+ year of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with customers who spoke English.
- 3+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to apply business rules to varying fact situations and make appropriate decisions.
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- Will be part of the SWAT team.
- Should possess strong communication skill and Sound knowledge and experience in Physician or hospital billing.
- Must be flexible for calling.
NTT Data Company Profile
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
How to apply for NTT Data Walkins Noida?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with NTT Data Walk-in-Interview in Noida for Associate, Sr.Associate Role on the given dates, time and venue.
NTT Data Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 11th to 15th August 2018
Walkin Time – 12.00 PM Onwards
NTT DATA Services,
6th Floor, Tower B,
Tech Boulevard, Sec 127, Noida.
Contact Person – Aamit
Important Documents to carry for NTT Data Walkin Interview
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Check Other Walkins Here,
- MaxVal Job Openings in Coimbatore | Walkins for ASP.Net Developer | Interview from 13th to 31st August 2018
- Bytemark Latest Walkins In Bangalore | Hiring Graduates for Android & Java Developer | Walkin Drive on 18th August 2018
- Forsys Software Java Developer Openings | Latest Hyderabad Walkins | Drive on 18th August 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.