nThrive Global Chennai Walkins | Openings for Financial Analyst Role | Walkin From 29th to 31st August 2018
nThrive Global Chennai Walkins: Are you in search of latest IT Software Jobs? nThrive Global Solutions Private Limited has the latest job openings for Graduates with relevant experience as Financial Analyst. The Company is planning to hire people for nThrive Global Chennai Walkins through a Walk-in Interview. Interested people can have a look at the below nThrive Global Chennai Walkins article for further in-depth details. Get all the info related to nThrive Global Mega Walkins from this Chennai Walkins article. Now the interview is scheduled from 29th to 31st August 2018. So make sure that you reach the venue for nThrive Global Chennai Walkins to get a job as a Financial Analyst Also, check out other particulars regarding these Experienced Jobs from the below sections of this page.
nThrive Global Chennai Walkins – Details
|Company Name||nThrive Global Solutions Private Limited|
|Job Role||Financial Analyst|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
Graduates shall not miss this wonderful opportunity to get placed in nThrive Global Chennai Walkins as Financial Analyst. Are you willing to crack the Interview rounds for nThrive Global Chennai Walkins? Then you must prepare hard to face the fierce competition with the help of these Placement Papers. You can even go through the Syllabus & Test Patterns prescribed for Testing Engineer Jobs. Also, have a glance at the Interview Questions asked previously for Financial Analyst Jobs.
Keep watching this space for more IT Software Jobs in India. Aspirants who have excellent communication skills can secure a job through nThrive Global Careers 2018. Candidates with 5-10 Years experience and willing for a job change and location can get all the particulars here in the below sections of this All India Jobs page. People who have completed their Graduation and have the above-said experience in the relevant field can make a move and attend the nThrive Global Chennai Walkins. Bookmark our official page to get further updates on nThrive Global Chennai Walkins.
Job Description for nThrive Global Vacancies
- Carries out system related training for the Budget and Financial Planning department.
- Analyze monthly financial performance against plan and prior period.
- Perform cross-functional and departmental projects as required.
- Conducts financial analysis on profitability enhancement opportunities and strategies, proposes changes to internal processes, and new business strategies.
- Prepare various executive management reports.
- Perform necessary financial analysis and valuation models in support of new service lines.
- Assist with analyzing actual results against budget and forecasts and prepare written analysis as required.
- In the analysis of gross and net revenue and determining final payment from applicable payers.
- Development and implementation of financial systems relating to cost control, revenue reimbursement, and decision support.
Required Skills for nThrive Global Job Openings
- Strong analytical, numerical & reasoning skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Decision Making.
- Participative management type advocates team concept.
- Result oriented with an ability to balance other business considerations.
- Critical thinking & Problem-solving skills.
- Planning & organizing.
- Any Graduate or MBA Finance with 5 to 10 years of experience.
nThrive Global Company Profile
From Patient-to-Payment, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs healthcare organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Formerly known as MedAssets, Precyse, and Equation, nThrive is built on a legacy of excellence. Most recently, nThrive acquired two leaders in their fields, Adreima – a provider of patient-centered, clinically integrated revenue cycle services that help patients find coverage and meet their financial obligations – and e4e Healthcare Services – a business process outsourcing company. The five organizations together combine top talent and capabilities in the healthcare industry into a single enterprise.
How to apply for nThrive Global Chennai Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with nThrive Global Chennai Walkins for Financial Analyst Role on the given dates, time and venue.
nThrive Global Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 29th to 31st August 2018
Walkin Time – 10.00 AM Onwards
nThrive Global Solutions #152,
Fifth floor, Block A (Eastern Front Wing),
TECCI Park No.285, Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119.
Contact Person – Ambika
Important Documents to carry for nThrive Global Chennai Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Check Other Walkins Here,
- Quatrro Global Mumbai Walkins | Openings for Finance Executive Role | Walkin Drive From 28th to 31st August 2018
- Bitwise Solutions Walkins In Pune | ETL Tester Job Openings | Walkin Interview on 1st September 2018
- Binary Semantics Gurgaon Freshers Walkins | Hiring Graduates For Technical Sales | Drive on 29th August 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.