MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018
Individuals who are interested to participate in the MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Written Examination 2018 must check the latest updates to prepare for it. In this article, we are providing the newly announced MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018 along with Madhya Pradesh PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern. Knowing the MPPSC Exam Topics is an essential thing in the exam preparation. Applicants are suggested to download the MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus Subject Wise can start preparing for the examination. Candidates who wish to know the MPPSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2018 must read the complete article up to end.
Here we have also provided the Madhya Pradesh PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers along with Solutions, Exam Study Materials, Preparation Tips, etc. Go through the complete page for more details about MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018 as well as Madhya Pradesh PSC Exam Pattern 2018.
mppsc.nic.in Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting Date||6th August 2018|
|Last Date||5th September 2018|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2018
Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Exam Pattern 2018 plays a crucial role in the exam preparation. Have a brief idea about MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern before appearing for the examination. We have shared the MPPSC VAS Test Pattern 2018 in a tabular format provided in the below sections. Check the mppsc.nic.in Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2018 which will describe the exam scheme such as Exam Type, Subjects to be prepared for the examination, questions appeared for each section, marks to be scored, the duration for the examination, etc. Get MPPSC VAS Exam Pattern 2018 details and start preparing the topics available.
Also, you can find the direct links to download Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Syllabus 2018 at the bottom of this page.
|S.No.||Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Examination||Concerned Subjects||150||300||2 Hours|
Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Syllabus 2018
Check out Subject Wise Madhya Pradesh VAS Syllabus 2018 provided in the below sections. Practicing with the help of MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 along with mppsc.nic.in Question Papers with Solutions provides the exact preparation tips to crack the examination easily. Scroll down the page for more details about MPPSC Exam Syllabus 2018.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
MPPSC Veterinary Asst Syllabus 2018 for Part I
- Milk Technology.
- Feeding Infants & Growing animals
- Battery cage management.
- Wild and zoo animal management.
- Biosecurity in poultry farm and hatchery.
- Mating systems
- Animal Nutrition.
- Mineral and trace elements
- Metabolism of Carbohydrates
- Veterinary Hygiene concerning water, air, and habitation
- Breeds of livestock and poultry
- Livestock Production & Management.
- Genetics and Animal Breeding.
- Management of laboratory animal & fish production.
Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Syllabus 2018 for Part II
- Animal Biotechnology.
- Principles of immunity and immunization.
- Diseases of male genitalia and coital injuries their diagnosis and treatment.
- Anesthesia in animals.
- Electrotherapy in veterinary practice.
- Common toxic compounds and plants their effects and treatment.
- Veterinary Gynecology & Obstetrics.
- Molecular diagnosis including PCR and DNA probes.
- Veterinary Andrology & Reproductive Techniques.
- Hormonal control of the development of udder. And milk.
- Abnormalities of reproductive tracts in domestic animals.
- Mammalian Histology.
MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018 for Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
- General functions of blood and its constituents.
- Hormonal control of Lactogenesis.
- Gross study of bones, joints, muscles of a skeleton.
- Mechanism of respiration.
- Environmental factors affecting animal production
MPPSC General Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
- Role of livestock and their products in the Indian economy and human health.
- Current livestock programs & the policies of state and Nation.
- Constraints to the livestock development programs.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus for Veterinary Epidemiology & Public Health
- Environmental hygiene.
- Control of environmental pollutants.
- Socio-economic impact of zoonotic diseases in India.
- Livestock products and by-products about public health.
- Legislation and International (OIE, WTO) national food safety standards.
- Role of the veterinarian in public health.
मध्य प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग VAS Syllabus 2018 for Veterinary Extension and Animal Husbandry
- Livestock farming systems in rural India.
- Livestock economics, marketing, and business management.
- Improved A.H. practices-rural upliftment.
- Livestock contribution to national economy.
- Communication technologies.
MPPSC Syllabus 2018 for Animal Nutrition
- Nutritional deficiency and its influence on livestock performance.
- Nutritional terms and definitions.
- Antinutritional factors and toxins in feeds and fodders.
- Classification and composition of feeds and fodders including forest grasses.
mppsc.nic.in Syllabus for Veterinary Microbiology, Parasitology, Pathology, and Pharmacology
- Etiology, morphology, life cycle.
- Serological reactions and modern diagnostic techniques.
- Organs/tissues/cells of the Immune system.
- Infection and immunity, the type and grades of immunity.
- Transmission, pathogenesis, symptoms etc.
MPPSC VAS Syllabus 2018 for Veterinary Medicine
- Diagnosis and treatment of various clinical manifestations of animals.
- Laws relating to offenses affecting public health
- Animal Welfare Board of India, NGOs.
- Common offenses against animals, SPCA.
- Animal welfare and ethics.
MPPSC VAS Syllabus for Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Breeding of essential species of zoo/wild animals.
- Principles of genetics.
- Nature of DNA and RNA-their models and functions.
- The applications of recombinant DNA technology.
- Breeding livestock for high performance and disease resistance.
Download Madhya Pradesh PSC VAS Syllabus 2018 PDF
Click Here >> MPPSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2018