Microland Bangalore Careers: Hello Job Seekers!!! Here is the most exciting news for all the people in search of latest IT Software Jobs in Bangalore. Recruiters from Microland have come up with an announcement to hire candidates for Recruitment Executive role. Interested contenders can get all the info regarding Microland Bangalore Careers from the below sections of this article. As per the officials notice, the Microland Bangalore Careers Walkins Interview is set for 10th August 2018. Also, recruiters are planning to select candidates based on their experience. So make sure that you go through all the particulars about Microland Bangalore Careers given below on this Experienced Jobs page.
Microland Bangalore Careers – Details
|Job Role||Recruitment Executive|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
Aspirants who are having 3-6 years of experience as a Recruitment Executive can happily attend the Microland Bangalore Careers Walk-in Drive. It is a wonderful opportunity for all graduates with the desired experience in the relevant field. Get more details on Microland Bangalore Careers 2018 from the below All India Jobs article. Contenders willing to get placed through Microland Job Openings 2018 to enhance their career can start their preparation with reference to all the Placement Papers available on our website. You also need to prepare well for the Interview Process choosing the right modules and stuff.
Candidates intending a change in job and location can access this entire Microland Bangalore Walkins article to secure their career. Contenders who fulfill the above-said criteria can happily take part in the Mega Walkins held in Bangalore. To crack the Microland Bangalore Interview, you need to be well prepared beforehand. So, we from All India Jobs have provided you with the Syllabus & Test Patterns to guide in the preparation. Also, you can have a glance at all the Interview Questions asked previously for Recruitment Executive Jobs. To get further insights on Microland Bangalore Careers & Other Daily Walkins bookmark our website and get regular updates.
Job Description for Microland Vacancies
- Deliver high-quality work consistently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment by managing time and effort across hiring projects, sourcing strategies, time lines and deliverables for projects.
- Take initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks and verify the completeness of your own work.
- Source and attract talent and handle special projects. Assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis.
- Solve problems, produce solutions by collecting, and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identify alternatives when circumstances change and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job.
- Experienced in sourcing through Job boards and Social Media Sites.
- Keep others apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members.
- Coordinate work cross-functionally and influence peers, project leaders or managers.
- Deliver high-quality results in a timely manner, individually and through others.
- Initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands.
- Grow professionally by actively staying up-to-date in areas of expertise.
Qualifications & Required Skills for Microland Job Openings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-6 years of experience in staffing at a search firm, recruitment agency or in-house talent team.
- Excellent MS Office Skills and ATS.
- Experience in IT, Technical recruitment, Infra.
- Demonstrated ability to develop recommendations and to implement solutions to promote ongoing improvements to Microland’s recruitment efforts, based on client needs.
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations, to influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a range of stakeholders.
- Attention to the accuracy of highly detailed information, with the ability to solve problems based on due diligence of information.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and client service skills.
- Clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
Microland Company Profile
Infrastructure Management Service (Desktop) of Microland is a time-tested and proven service offering focused on reducing your operational costs and ensuring maximized availability and performance of your IT. We have gained enormous process and operations maturity through a decade-plus of experience in delivering onsite services to a host of customers across the globe. The experience gained from designing, building, and managing IT infrastructure solutions on heterogeneous platforms has been leveraged to provide this service to our global customer base.
How to apply for Microland Bangalore Careers?
Job Aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable for your profile, then you can attend the Microland Bangalore Walk-in-Interview on the given dates, time, and venue.
Microland Bangalore Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 10th August 2018
Walkin Time – 10.00 AM Onwards
RMZ Ecospace, 1B, Outer Ring Road,
Contact Person – Syamsivan C / Shiva Kumar
Important Documents to carry for Microland Bangalore Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Also, check out other similar jobs here,
- Epicenter Technologies Mumbai Walkins | Openings for Team Leader Job Role | Walkin Interview on 10th August 2018
- Ardentia Technologies Freshers Walkins | Software Developer Jobs in Mumbai | 9th & 10th August 2018
- Estel Technologies Job Openings | Hiring Java Developer in Gurgaon | Walkin Interview on 10th August 2018