LPSC Scientist Syllabus 2018
LPSC Scientist Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern has updated here for the applied applicants for LPSC Engineer, Scientist Recruitment 2018. Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) has recently published an official employment notification for 10 Engineer, Scientist Vacancies. Eligible and desired job aspirants who are preparing for the Latest Govt Jobs can refer the Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Various competitive exams. LPSC is going to hire the desired job hunters for the Post of Engineer, Scientist to fill up 10 vacancies by conducting the Written Examination and Interview. Interested job seekers can also download the LPSC Engineer, Scientist Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern from the official website of LPSC or LPSC, i.e., www.lpsc.gov.in.
LPSC Engineer Recruitment 2018 Details – Overview
|Organization Name||Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)|
|Post Name||Scientist, Engineer Posts|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||14th August 2018|
|Last Date||24th August 2018|
Exam Pattern For Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Recruitment 2018
Job hunters can check LPSC Engineer, Scientist Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Engineer, Scientist Posts. Applicants can check exam pattern of Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Engineer, Scientist Exam 2018 which is given below.
|1||Written Test||General Awareness|
LPSC Engineer Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Here we have also presented the LPSC Engineer, Scientist Previous Papers along with the LPSC Scientist Syllabus 2018 and Exam pattern. Check all the regular updates of Daily GK Quiz and Current Affairs on our Govrecruitment website. Interested job candidates who are looking for the Govt jobs can refer to the link provided below to get the clear vacancy information regarding LPSC Engineer, Scientist Recruitment 2o18. In this section of this page, applicants can check the information of LPSC Engineer, Scientist Exam Pattern in a detailed manner. With these job applicants, can easily prepare well for the LPSC Engineer, Scientist Exam 2018.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Here we have updated the LPSC Engineer, Scientist Exam pattern along with the LPSC Scientist Syllabus 2018. Check the table displayed below to get the precise information regarding LPSC Scientist Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Check the table provided below to get particular details regarding Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Applied job hunters of LPSC Engineer, Scientist Recruitment 2018 selection will be based on a Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Check LPSC Scientist Syllabus 2018
Here we have provided the Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Engineer, Scientist Exam Syllabus has explained below. The Complete Syllabus details of LPSC Engineer, Scientist Exam 2018 is given in the below section. Interested can refer below to get clear information. The Topics covered in the LPSC Scientist Syllabus 2018 is as follows:
LPSC Engineer, Scientist Syllabus General Awareness
- Modern Indian History with the focus on Indian National Movement
- International Relations and Events
- Current affairs
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana
- Indian Political System and Government
- Policies of the particular State
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- General Science in everyday life
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre English
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Theme detection
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Word Formation
LPSC Scientist Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude
- Decimals and Fractions
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Ratio and Time
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
- Time and Work
- The relationship between Numbers
LPSC Syllabus Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South)
- Number series
- Statement and Argument
- Coding and decoding
- Order and ranking
- Inequality or Decision Making
- Data Sufficiency
- Input Output
- Passage and conclusion
- Blood Relation
- Making judgments
LPSC Syllabus 2018 – Related Subjects
General Science Syllabus For LPSC Scientist Post
- Laws of motion.
- Units and measurements.
- Kinetic theory.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Physical world.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Wave optics.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Motion in a plane.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems
LPSC Engineer, Scientist Electrical
- Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Analog Circuits/ Electronics.
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring.
- Electrical Basics.
- Control System.
- Electrical EngiLPSCng Materials.
- Circuit Theory.
- Network theory.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
NEER Scientist Electronics
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Strength Of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics And Machines.
- EngiLPSCng Mechanics.
- Heat Power.
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning.
- Air Compressor.
- Manufacturing Process.
- Welding And Allied Processes.
- Pattern Making.
- Machine Tools etc.