Kannur University Kerala | Coursers Offers For Undergraduates & Postgraduates – @kannuruniversity.ac.in
Kannur University Careers UG PG Admissions 2018: The Kannur University UG PG admissions, Courses, placements, and scholarships have declared on this page. Postulants we had to provide all the details about the Kannur University UG PG Kerala. To check the Kannur University Admissions candidates need to register themselves and mentioned official link. Aspirants can scroll down down this page to gather the whole information about the Kannur University UG PG Kerala. For more details visit the official website of the Kannur University Kerala. We provide the direct link to check the Kannur University on this page. Candiadtes with the help of that candidates can view the admissions, Courses, placements, without any problem.
Kannur University Kerala
|Company Name||Kannur University|
So postulants who are willing to get their details regarding Kannur University can download from our website All India Jobs. To get Kannur University details, the aspirants have to give required particulars like Registration Number and Date of Birth. No candidate can receive individual Kannur University Courses wise information in an effective manner. Everything will be displayed on the home page screen. For more information about Kannur University, UG PG Courses go down this page and check thoroughly. Students advised to regularly visit our blog All India Jobs for regular updates on Kannur University Careers.
Kannur University Courses and Eligibility
Kannur University offers various courses like BBA, B.Com, B.Tech, B.A.LL.B, B.B.A LL.B, MBA, M.Com, LL.M, etc. The Kannur UniversityAdmission Process for Kannur University Courses is based on their respective entrance exams or merit-based.
Kannur University Undergraduate Courses And Eligibility
The postulants who have cleared the eligibility criteria will have to register themselves online on the official Kannur university website in the admission section. Kannur University has been a Choice Based Credit System in the University, where through the online registration for the desired programs, the students can apply to the colleges of their choice. Candidates must give the entrance exams for the admission in UG courses.
Kannur University Postgraduate Courses And Eligibility
After submitting the required documents and clearing the eligibility criteria, candidates will have to give an entrance exam required for the desired postgraduate course they have opted for. There exists the process of Entrance tests for nearly all the courses, for example, B.A P.Ed (Bachelors of Physical Education), B.A Music, or any other Graduate or Postgraduate course.
Kannur University Admission 2018
Established in 1966, Kannur University is a multi-campus public university with multiple colleges located in the Kannur, Kasaragod, and Wayanad districts of Kerala. An affiliating university, it has seven campuses spread across the state under its jurisdiction comprising aided and unaided colleges along with several community colleges. Hence Kannur University offers a plethora of courses in various specializations in the diverse fields of Arts, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Medical to the candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- For admission to undergraduate degree courses, candidates must have passed HSC examination of the state or examination accepted by the university as equivalent to it.
- Admission to bachelor degree courses offered by Kannur University made through UG CAP by marks scored in 10+2 level or equivalent.
- For admission to B.Ed and LL.B degree, the students should possess a graduate degree in any discipline.
- In case of MBBS admission, candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCB and require to have a valid
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 score.
- Candidates interested in MD/MS or PG Diploma courses must possess MBBS degree to require to appear for NEET PG 2018.
- Candidates applying for PG courses must possess an undergraduate degree in the relevant discipline/ subject.
- Ph.D. aspirants must possess a master’s degree with at least 55% aggregate in marks from a recognized university.
- For PG and Research level courses, eligible candidates need to appear in the entrance test conducted by the university.
Courses Offered by Kannur University
Candidates seeking admission to the Kannur University programs should compulsorily register through online within the stipulated time, irrespective of their category. And the Admission of the candidates to the various UG programs and colleges will be made based on the merit strictly following the rules and regulations regarding reservation.
- 20% of the total number of seats shall be reserved for students belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- 10% of the seats shall book for the applicants residing in the community to which the college belongs.
- 50% of the seats will be filled by open category candidates.
- The remaining seats will be filled by the Educational Agency with candidates of their choice
- Two places shall be created over and above the sanctioned and the strength to accommodate candidates belonging to J&K for admission to the admissions UG/PG courses in the affiliated colleges
- 3% of the total seats will be set apart exclusively for Differently Abled candidates in Government Colleges.
How To Apply For Kannur University Application Process?
The candidate seeking admission to the UG degree program offered by Kannur University should register online for CAP along with the required fee. Kannur University Registration Fee can be remitted online through SBI collect or E-challan. If the fee as paid through E-Challan, the original pay-in-slip (University Copy) from the bank must be produced in the college at the time of admission.
- For General candidates: INR 400
- For SC/ST candidates: INR 250
Note: The candidates should keep the original pay-in-slip after verification in the college. It will be required for further allotment if any.
Steps for Registration
- Candidate registration
- Login and Profile Registration
- Enter Registration Fee remittance details
- Upload photo and Signature
- Add and Change Options
- Verify the Application
- Print out of the Completed Application
Thavakkara, Civil station (PO), Kannur, Kerala 670002
Register Now: Kannur University Careers
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.