Jadavpur University Kolkata: JU offers various Admissions, Courses, Placements for skillful candiadtes where it is highly competitive, and also consistently it ranks amongst the best universities in India. Jadavpur University Admissions will have an entrance examination to take part in JU which is an open competitive examination for the students from all over India. Jadavpur University Kolkata is having a large number of states, where it has domicile quota in all Jadavpur University Careers as well as for the remaining engineering colleges admitting students through the WBJEE and other examinations. Graduates and postgraduates should be accepted through GATE. Latest Updtaes on Jadavpur University so the weight age is given to marks obtained at the higher secondary level for both graduates and undergraduate admissions at the undergraduate level for postgraduate level.
Jadavpur University Kolkata
|Company Name||Jadavpur University|
Jadavpur University Courses and Eligibility
Jadavpur University will provide various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programs in the field of Arts, Science, Engineering & Technology, Architecture, and Pharmacy.
Undergraduate Courses Eligibility
The Undergraduate program courses will offer for the individuals of aspirants who are passing 10+2 (Relevant Stream) within a well-recognized board. They have to take the admission for undergraduate programs differ from course to course
Postgraduate Courses Eligibility
Jadavpur University Admission to the Postgraduate programs is open for the candidates passing Bachelor’s Degree Examination (Relevant Field) from a recognized Institute/ University. Admissions to the PG Courses depends upon the several eligibility criterions.
M.Phil And Ph.D. Eligibility
JU Admission to M.Phil and Ph.D. programs are offered to the candidates who hold Master’s Degree in the required field. However, a final selection of these research programs is made by Entrance Exam conducted by the University.
About Jadavpur University Kolkata
Jadavpur University is to trace a part of India’s freedom movement, at least from the Swadeshi Movement onwards. It was 1905 -1906. Bengal stood divided. The times were feverish. The hegemony of the British establishment had to be challenged. Education had to play a new role in this changed scenario. It had to become a new form of resistance through which the emergent nationalist spirit could be propagated. With this in mind, the National Council of Education (NCE) came into being.
Its primary aim was to impart education – literary, scientific and technical on national lines exclusively under governmental control. To achieve self-reliance, through education. The foundation of the NCE was made possible by the benevolence – scholarly as well as monetary – of the likes of Raja Subodh Chandra Mallik, Brajendra Kishore Roychowdhury of Gouripur as well as Sir Rash Behari Ghosh (first President of NCE), poet Rabindranath Tagore and Sri Aurobindo Ghosh.
Jadavpur University Placements
JU Placements will offers for the candiadtes through there Jadavpur University Central Placement Cell to dedicated with a passion for working with many interfaces between the work job aspirants and the recruiting companies. Several personal training and development programmes for the candiadtes which are well organized for the students to get recruited in MC companies like TCS, Infosys, Amazon, DCB Bank and Deloitte which are among frequent recruiters at the university campus. As the same every year Jadavpur University Placements cell organizes campus recruitment activities with its partnered companies and industries.
Jadavpur University Scholarship
Jadavpur University offers various Scholarships to the aspirants in a Merit-cum-means basis. However, They will help the candidates in availing the scholarships which they offered by the State and Central Government.
- Concession in Fees: Full and Half Freeships are offered to the meritorious candidates on the recommendation of the departments.
- Stipends: Sanctioned by the DPI office. Generally available for the candidates on Merit-cum-means basis.
- Scholarships for candidates belonging to SC, ST and PH categories by the State and Central Govt.
- Stipend/ Scholarships for B.Ed (Physical Education) students.
- DPI Special Scholarships.
- Non-NET fellowship schemes for M.Phil and Ph.D. candidates.
International Collaborations of Jadavpur University
Jadavpur University has international collaborations with the Universities, Laboratories, and Organizations in the form of research and academic development programs:
- Fermi Lab, USA & CRN (CRNS), France
- Hiroshima University and Hokkaido University, Japan
- Trieste, Italy
- University of Aarhus, Denmark
- University of Arizona, USA
- The University of Goteberg, Sweden
- University of Liverpool
- The University of Manchester, UK
- University of McGill, Canada
- University of New Castle Tyne, UK
- The University of Yale, Germany
How To apply For Jadavpur University Application Form?
The application process for Admission in Jadavpur University 2018 is entirely online. Therefore certificates for sports category, OBC category, PwD category will have to be sent to the University separately.
- Visit the official University website and enter the Admission portal.
- Enter your personal and educational information carefully.
- Click ‘Submit’ and note down your unique registration code for further use.
Choose the desired Course, Programme
- Before applying for any undergraduate course, advise checking the eligibility criteria for that particular course to avoid any misinterpretations in the future.
- Choose the course/programme you wish to apply for and click ‘Apply’.
- Each time you apply for a different course/programme, a new Application Number will be generated. Application Number(s) must be noted down carefully.
The link for online payment will be available on the Main Page. The online payment can process via SBI I-Collect system using any of the following methods:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
After payment of application fee using any of the methods mentioned above, upload the SB Collect Reference No. and click ‘Submit’.
- Candidates belonging to OBC and PWD category, and applying through Sports quota must submit attested photocopies of the certificates with a copy of online payment receipt at the address given below
Registration Link: Jadavpur University Careers Kolkata
Office of the Dean and Secretary,
Faculty Council of Arts, U.G. Arts Building, Ground Floor
Jadavpur University, Kolkata 700032