Banagalore Walkins At Huawei | Jobs Openings For Lead Engineer Role – 25th August 2018
Huawei Walkin Interview: Candiadtes are you in deep srecah for Latest jobs in Banagalore? If yes you can gather relevant information regarding Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd. Huawei Careers is offering colossal job openings for experienced professionals in the role of Wireless RAN Integration Lead Engineer. So individuals who have experience in the related field can utilize this chance to set their career on the correct path. Moreover, it will be an excellent opportunity for career growth with Integration, troubleshooting & configuration of Wireless RAN Huawei Nodes like BSC, RNC, BTS, Node-B, eNode-B. Hence for more job responsibilities have a glance look at below sections.
Huawei Walkin Interview Details
|Company Name||Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd|
|Job role||Lead Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Are you interested in working in a Lead Engineer role? Then why are you thinking yet? Huawei Technologies is hiring candidates who had completed the desired qualification. First of all, job seekers have to meet the eligibility criteria then only they applied to walk for Huawei Walkin Interview. In addition to that candiadtes have to prepare Huawei Placement Papers and Huawei Syllabus which will give a clear picture of Huawei online test. Therefore follow our site All India Jobs to get instant updates on Huawei Job openings.
Huawei Job Description
- Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication with hands-on experience in wireless network Integration and product knowledge.
- Advanced understanding of 2G/3G/4G technologies in Wireless domain is a must
- Higher level Skill, knowledge and operation experience in Huawei Wireless RAN Network Elements equipments is a must.
- Knowledge in other vendor RAN products will be added advantage
- Minimum 8 + years of experience in the Telecom industry is a must.
- Integration, troubleshooting & configuration of Wireless RAN Huawei Nodes like BSC, RNC, BTS, Node-B, eNode-B.
- Knowledge and experience on Remote Delivery Integration are highly preferable.
- Knowledge of various processes used in Integrations with Scripting Knowledge will be an added advantage.
Huawei Key roles & responsibilities
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem-solving & handling assignments are mandatory
- MS Excel, report generation, trend, and analysis is compulsory
- He / She must be has extensive knowledge on the Modification and modernization of the network towards the latest technology
- Support new Network node integrations and Acceptance.
- Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
- Able to verify and execute the plan provided by the planning team and project team.
- Liaison with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
- Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for Wireless Nodes.
- Experience on technical skills like UiPath, Python, and Automation will be an added advantage.
- Must be aware of the CME and other Huawei Tools for Scripts and Integrations respectively in preferable.
- Knowledge of RF KPI and Basic IPRAN Knowledge.
- Must have strong leadership skills to handle the project in a smoother way.
- Must be in involved in weekly/monthly review meeting with Customer to handle the project.
- Experience in Huawei Equipment with Multi-Vendor is highly preferable.
- Must be strong in Troubleshooting and fixing the problems.
- Basic understanding of the Huawei BSC, RNC Product knowledge for the integration of knowledge.
- Fluency in the English Language oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Having good project management skills.
- Must be a willingness to work on rotational shifts and travel across the globe as per the business requirements.
- Must be a good Team Player with a Challenging environment and flexible towards the project requirements.
About Huawei Global Company Summary
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions, provider. Driven by customer-centric innovation and open partnerships, Huawei has established an end-to-end ICT solutions portfolio that gives customers competitive advantages in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Huaweis 180,000 employees worldwide are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises, and consumers. Our innovative ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population.
How To Apply For Huawei Global Walkins?
Are you searching for any job openings in Bangalore location? Then here is good news from Huawei. Huawei is conducting mega walkins for experienced professionals in the role of Team Leader process. So willing postulants and attend for Huawei Walkin Interview at a below mentioned venue on walkin dates to enhance a better career.
Huawei Interview Details
Walkin Date: 25th August 2018
Walkin Time: 9 AM onwards
Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. Survey No. 37,
Next to EPIP Area, Kundanahalli,
Whitefield. Bengaluru-560066, Karnataka
Necessary Documents To Bring Huawei Walkin Drive
- Resume hardcopies.
- Passport size photocopies.
- Educational Documents.
- Address proof.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.