AWS Developer Latest Walkins | Happiest Minds Job Openings in Bangalore | Interview on 18th August 2018
Happiest Minds Job Openings Bangalore: Great News for all the people who are eagerly waiting for the latest Walkins in Bangalore. Officials from Happiest Minds Technologies recently have come up with the latest recruitment drive to hire candidates for AWS Developer Role. Also, they have mentioned that people with 5-10 years of experience in the relative field can attend and get placed through Happiest Minds Job Openings Bangalore. For more similar Experienced Jobs check the links provided here. It is noted that officially the Happiest Minds Technologies Jobs Openings Bangalore Walk-in-Interview is set for 18th August 2018. Ensure that you grab this wonderful opportunity and make a fresh start with the placements given by Happiest Minds Job Openings Bangalore. For more particulars on the Happiest Minds, Careers 2018 have a look at the below sections of this Happiest Minds Job Openings Bangalore article.
Happiest Minds Job Openings Bangalore – Details
|Company Name||Happiest Minds Technologies|
|Job Role||AWS Developer|
|Salary||Not Dsiclosed by the Recruiter|
If you are determined to crack this Happiest Minds Technologies Job Openings Bangalore, then you should start preparing to face the tough competition out there. You can go through all the Placement Papers available on our official website here. Contenders can even check out the Test Pattern & Syllabus before attending the Interview Process. Also, have a glance at the Interview Questions asked previously for AWS Developer Jobs. Contenders willing to get placed through Happiest Minds Careers 2018 in Bangalore to enhance a better career can get all the details below. To get further insights on Daily Walkins bookmark our website at All India Jobs and get regular updates on all the IT Software Jobs.
Job Description for Happiest Minds Vacancies
- Writing and deploying automation to maintain our deployments across multiple environments.
- Linux administration (RHEL or Ubuntu preferred).
- Providing assistance to DEV and QA groups to include: participating in meetings, building out environments, troubleshooting deployment or configuration related problems.
- Scripting ability (BASH, Python, PHP), Agile development tools (Jira, Git, SVN).
- Knowledge of network architecture and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Continuous integration in a highly available production environment is desirable.
- Programming Languages: Java, Bash and/or Python programming skills to automate any installation, build, delivery process.
- Experience with a micro service architecture running in containers.
- Container orchestration frameworks like Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Very strong experience with app deployment, configuration management using Ansible, Puppet.
- Experience with Git and Subversion, administration and development of CI or CD pipelines, Jenkins, Bamboo, Rundeck, App Servers: WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, Camel, JBoss.
- Scripting using Bash, Python, Perl or similar scripting languages.
- Ability to troubleshoot Maven builds of Java apps.
- Splunk, Nagios, Dynatrace or New Relic a plus, experience with Logstash, Elasticsearch, and Kibana.
Happiest Minds Company Profile
Happiest Minds enables Digital Transformation for enterprises and technology providers by delivering seamless customer experience, business efficiency, and actionable insights through an integrated set of disruptive technologies like big data analytics, internet of things, mobility, cloud, security, unified communications, etc. The Company offers domain centric solutions, IPs in IT Services, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Management and Security. These services have applicability across industry sectors such as retail, CPG, e-commerce, banking, insurance.
As a Mindful IT Company, the focus is on ‘Being Mindful’ and ‘Doing Mindful’ which involves perceiving immensevely, processing non-judgmentally and performing empathetically. 60 minutes a week is committed to inculcating a mindful approach within the organization, using a select set of tools and techniques. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Happiest Minds has operations in the US, UK, The Netherlands, Australia, Middle East and Turkey.
How to apply for Happiest Minds Job Openings Bangalore?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with Happiest Minds Job Openings Bangalore for AWS Developer on the given dates, time and venue.
Happiest Minds Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 18th August 2018
Walkin Time – 9.00 AM Onwards
Happiest Minds Technologies Private Limited,
53, 1/2, Hosur Rd, Madiwala,
1st Block Koramangala, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru 560068,
Landmark: Next to Madiwala Police station.
Contact Person – Venkatesh
Important Documents to carry for Happiest Minds Job Openings Bangalore
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Check Other Walkins Here,
- Mumbai Walkins In Baysquare Technologies | Latest Jobs for Database Developers | Walkin Interview on 17th August 2018
- Web Research Analyst Jobs in Mumbai | Latest Walkins in GEP Solutions | Drive on 17th August 2018
- Birlasoft Walkins In Bangalore | Hiring for Salesforce Developer Role | Drive on 18th August 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.