Hello Aspirants!!! Are you in search of FSS Chennai Jobs? Then you are in the right place. Financial Software And Systems Pvt Ltd are conducting Walkins in Chennai for BCom, CA Inter, ICWA Inter Students. Applicants who are interested in shaping their career in their core field can make use of these FSS Jobs Chennai. Nowadays getting a job in the private sector is more complicated. So qualified and eligible candidates can attend for FSS walk-in Drive on 4th August 2018. Contenders who have desired qualifications can make a move immediately and grab all the info regarding the Experienced Jobs from the links provided here.
FSS Chennai Jobs – Details
Financial Software Systems Pvt. Ltd.
BCom, CA Inter, ICWA Inter
Accounts Executive, Accountant
Not disclosed by the Recruiter
Financial Software Systems Private Limited is hiring candidates for Accounts Executive, Accountant Role. So people with 3-6 years of experience stand a chance to get placed through FSS Chennai Jobs 2018. We suggest that applicants start their preparation with the help of FSS Placement Papers and FSS Test Patterns because it improves their knowledge and can acquire a secure job through FSS Careers 2018. Preparing according to the FSS Practice Papers contenders can easily crack the selection process.
To help you we have also updated all the Interview Questions asked previously for Accounts Executive, Accountant Jobs. Experienced candidates are eligible to participate in the FSS Walkin Drive. Before that scroll down further onto this FSS Chennai Jobs to know more about the job description and skills required. Candidates should have to satisfy the requirements to be eligible for FSS Walkin Interview. For more info on FSS Chennai Jobs contenders can check out our site All India Jobs.
Job Description for FSS Vacancies
Should be able to handle the following activities as below,
- Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Invoicing, Debtors Ageing and Follow-up, Accounting Collections against Debtors.
- Preparing Monthly Billing and Revenue report for MIS.
- Settlement of International Travel Advances.
- Vendor Payments.
- Preparation of Audit Schedules.
- Preparation of Trial Balance, P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable or Receivable.
- Monthly Book Closure and preparation of schedules.
- MIS analysis and provisioning.
- Preparation of Audit Schedules.
- Co-ordination with Auditors, Bankers.
- Identifying new areas for cost savings.
- Revenue Assurance.
- Statutory compliance including GST register, TDS information.
- Preparation and Filing of GSTR 1 and GSTR 3B.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of GST data with books of account.
- Adequate knowledge on GST provisions related to Taxability, Invoicing, POS, Input credit, and Returns.
- Reconciliation of Input credit registers with GSTR 2A and coordination with the vendors for unreconciled line items.
- Processing of entry permits (in the portal).
- Knowledge of basic accounting principals.
- Adequate knowledge on provisions of Service tax, Sales tax, and VAT.
- Coordination with the authorities for assessment, audit.
Required Skills for FSS Job Openings
- Knowledge of Tally, SAP is mandatory.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Good Communication skills.
Financial Software Systems Company Profile
Financial Software and Systems (FSS) is a global leader in payments technology and transaction processing, offering business value in the areas of electronic payments and financial transaction processing solutions & services. The company has earned the status of being a payments systems leader through a combination of an established portfolio of technology solutions, state-of-the-art infrastructure and 24 years of experience in the payments domain. Headquartered in Chennai, India, FSS has established a global footprint in Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Singapore and the United States of America.
How to apply for FSS Chennai Jobs?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can attend FSS Chennai Walk-in-Interview on the mentioned dates, time and address. Before that, please check the important documents to carry along with an updated resume.
FSS Interview Details
Walkin Date – 4th August 2018
Walkin Time – 9.30 AM to 12.00 PM
Financial Software & Systems (P) Ltd.,
G 4, 1st Cross Street, SIPCOT IT Park,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Siruseri, Navalur, Chennai 603 103.
Contact Person – Sathya B Raju
Important Documents to carry for FSS Interview
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Also, check out other similar jobs here,
- Zone Tech Solutions Chennai Walkins | Java Developer Jobs for Freshers | Walkin Drive from – 2nd to 23rd August 2018
- Walkins for Graphic Designer | Packt Publishing Mumbai Jobs | Walkin Interview from 2nd & 3rd August 2018
- Accel Frontline Freshers Walkins | Openings for Software Engineer Trainee in Chennai | Walkin Interview from 1st to 3rd August 2018