Equiniti India Chennai Walkins: Hello People!!! Are you looking out for the latest IT Software Jobs in Chennai? Then have a look at the below Equiniti India Chennai Walkins article to get all the particulars on Equiniti India Careers 2018. Graduates stand a chance to get placed through Equiniti India Chennai Walkins. Recruiters from Equiniti India are planning to hire candidates for Testing Engineer with minimum 2-3 years experience in the relevant field. Get more info on Equiniti India Chennai Walkins from the below sections of this Experienced Jobs page.
Equiniti India Chennai Walkins – Details
|Company Name||Equiniti India|
|Job Role||Testing Engineer|
|Salary||Not Dsiclosed by the Recruiter|
Recently, officials have come up with the latest announcement to hire contenders for Testing Engineer Role. As per the officials from Equiniti India, the Equiniti India Chennai Walkins is scheduled for 15th & 16th August 2018. So gear up and get prepared for Equiniti India Chennai Walkins from this All India Jobs article. Job Seekers can also bookmark our official page for further insights. Getting a stable and secure job in your city is a dream come true. With such an opportunity, candidates who have recently completed their graduation, then you should utilize it carefully.
Make sure that you take all the essential documents as mentioned below. In today’s fast-paced world, you need to be ready to face the fierce competition anytime. So for that purpose, we present you with all the latest Placement Papers. Go through the links provided here to outstand among all the others facing the Interview Rounds. You can even check out the Test Pattern for Equiniti India Chennai Walkins. Also, we have provided you with all the Interview Questions asked previously. Now, people who fulfill the above criteria and skills required can get placed through Equinti India Chennai Careers 2018.
Job Description for Equiniti India Vacancies
- Write test planning documentation from requirements specifications, user stories.
- Setting up the test environment in coordination with the IT services.
- Experience in preparing test environment to execute test cases (Test Data).
- Perform peer reviews of the test cases prepared by other team members.
- Participate in test review meetings within the team.
- Defect retesting, fault reviews and defect analysis of any issues raised.
- Fully understand how all aspects of their work integrates with the rest of the SDLC.
- Perform automation test execution using TFS, while accurately recording, evaluating and storing test results documenting any deviations from expected results.
- Understand the process and assist with the implementation of automated test suites used for test automation and regression packs.
- Experience of test automation methods and tooling.
- Ability to create automated scripts.
- Identify new automation opportunities and highlight these to senior test personnel for future automation suites.
- Create automated test suites using and modifying previously created manual test suites to form the basis for automated scripts.
- Ability to create automated tests using the latest automated tools, selenium essential (C#) and Coded UI desirable.
- Raise queries and collaborate to resolve queries with Development Team, Subject Matter Experts.
- Provide non-automated test supporting in execution and coverage.
Required Skills for Equiniti India Job Openings
- ISEB qualified.
- An agile testing process is an advantage.
- A good understanding of test methods, covering – system testing, regression testing, exploratory testing, negative testing and platform testing.
- Must have experience of working in a development team that follows SDLC.
- Strong quality control awareness.
- Proven record of taking ownership of and responsibility of small to medium-sized projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to mentor junior staff.
- A strong background in working with automation test tools.
- Must have experience of working with the Selenium tool set.
- Knowledge of automated build or continuous integration platforms.
- Test Automation using Coded UI desirable.
- Experience of SQL Server, Microsoft, and Share Point.
Equiniti India Company Profile
Equiniti India is the offshore arm of the Equiniti Group. The team provides BPO, IT development & testing and other operational support such as Marketing & Sales Support, HR & Payroll, and Finance Shared Services to various Equiniti Group companies and clients of Equiniti.
How to apply for Equiniti India Chennai Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with Equiniti India Walk-in-Interview In Chennai for Testing Engineer on the given dates, time and venue.
Equiniti India Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 15th & 16th August 2018
Walkin Time – 3.00 to 5.00 PM
Equiniti India Private Limited,
Block 10, 8th Floor, DLF IT Park,
1/124, Mt Poonamallee High Road,
Ramapuram, Chennai 600 089.
Important Documents to carry for Equiniti India Interview
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Check Other Walkins Here,
- Unique System Chennai Walkins | Hiring for Java Developer Role | Interview from 15th to 18th August 2018
- Mumbai Walkins In Baysquare Technologies | Latest Jobs for Database Developers | Walkin Interview from 15th to 17th August 2018
- Web Research Analyst Jobs in Mumbai | Latest Walkins in GEP Solutions | Drive on 16th & 17th August 2018