Classic Informatics Walkins In Chandigarh & New Delhi | .Net Developers, Angular Developer – Drive on 4th August 2018
Applicants are you fed up with browsing a job on various websites? Ok, have a glance at this page we are equipping the detail information of Classic Informatics Recruitment Drive for 2-5 year experience Graduates. Aspirants who are having a dream to work, for those applicants here is an excellent opportunity. Classic Informatics Walkins is going to recruit the desirable Postulants for the role of .Net Developers, Angular Developer. So individuals hurry up don’t waste the precious time and attend for Classic Informatics Walkin Drive in prescribed dates. Therefore applicants, check Latest Walkins in Chandigarh & Jobs in Delhi from our site.
Classic Informatics Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Classic Informatics Pvt Ltd|
|Job Location||Chandigarh, New Delhi|
|Job Role||Angular Developers, .Net Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Classic Informatics Walkin Drive wants the talented and hardworking postulants. So applicants start preparation for Classic Informatics Interview with the help of Classic Informatics Placement Papers which help you to clear the written test easily. Therefore graduates have to work hard and practice well. Applicants get ready for the interview with full pledge knowledge on the given topics in the Classic Informatics Test Patterns. To clear Classic Informatics Walkin Interview process aspirants have to refer Classic Informatics Interview Questions which is enclosed in this article. Hence applicants, please carry the required documents while accompanying Classic Informatics Walkins.
Note: Classic Informatics has clearly stated that Net Developers, Angular Developer profile walkins is conducted in different locations. Classic Informatics .Net Developer Walkin in Chandigarh and Angular Developer Jobs in New Delhi
Classic Informatics .Net Developer Jobs in Chandigarh
- Build and maintain application functionality for new and existing systems.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle (design, implement, test, document and deploy).
- Work with Lead to plan and produce deliverables in a short time frame.
- With minimal support, must be able to take an idea from creation through construction and launched into
- production with ongoing support and enhancements.
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables.
- Adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards.
- Learn and evaluate new technologies/tools as needed.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- 2 – 3 years of experience as a mid-level developer interacting with development management, business, and other managers in the software development organization.
- Good to have skills in AngularJS.
- Excellent C# programming skills; LINQ is required; Entity Framework knowledge is required (actual experience is a plus).
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Excellent ASP.NET skills.
- Experience in MVC / Entity experience is must.
- Must have experience with AJAX and ASP.NET AJAX.
- Experience in SQL Server and T-SQL programming skills.
- Good in trouble-shooting and analytical skills in conjunction with a structured, systematic approach to problem-solving.
Classic Informatics Angular Developers Walkins In New Delhi
- Writing and maintaining code according to functional and technical specifications and quality standards.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Following coding and development standards and produce structured code and documentation.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Mentor junior members of the team and actively contribute to raising their technical skills.
- Participate in team discussions to understand and provide inputs to system requirements.
- Good knowledge and work experience in Object-oriented JS, AngularJS, AngularJS 2/ AngularJS 5.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Exposed to commonly used UI Frameworks like UI Bootstrap, AngularSemantic or Semantic UI, Angular UI
- Grid, Angular UI Tree or LumX.
- Good knowledge of TypeScript and ES 6.
- The building of next components using Angular JS.
- Ability to convert the UI designs into fully-functional interactive prototypes.
Classic Informatics Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Classic Informatics is a global web and mobile apps development agency, offering technology solutions to enterprises, digital agencies, and start-ups. We began our successful journey in 2002, and since inception, we have gained the confidence of our clients by offering efficiency, quality, and reliability in all offshore jobs. We have customers in over 30 countries and offices in India and the United Kingdom. Classic Informatics believe in endless possibilities. Our highly trained workforce is adept at meeting challenging requirements promptly and professionally. We guarantee the best of our services to our clients through our goal-oriented and agile approach. We grow in a culture of continuous improvement and are constantly learning and exploring new avenues. Equipped with up-to-date technologies and skills, we boast of distinction in our work.
How To Apply For Classic Informatics Walkins
Postulants those who are desired to work in the role of .Net Developers, Angular Developer can attend Classic Informatics Walkin Drive. Classic Informatics is conducting walkins for .Net Developer Jobs in Chandigarh location and Angular Developers Walkins In New Delhi. So willing job seekers check teh information carefully and face the interview based on your profile.
Classic Informatics Inetrvewi Details
Walkin Date: 4th August 2018
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Classic Informatics Pvt Ltd.,
Plot No. 14, Aeren Building, 1st Floor,
Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park, Chandigarh.
New Delhi Venue
Classic Informatics Pvt Ltd.,
K 258/635, 636 Lane – 3, First Floor,
Saidulajab, New Delhi 110030,
Landmark: Exit from Saket Metro Station, Gate No. 2.
Necessary Documents Need To Carry For Classic Informatics Intevriew?
- Updated Resume.
- Recent passport photocopies.
- All educational documents photographs.
- Valid ID Proof issued by the government.
Refer related walkins
- EDS Technologies Hiring Now! – Walkins For Java Developer Role | Interview From 1st to 3rd August 2018
- Aramex Latest Walkins In Mumbai | Inbound & Outbound Customer Care Executive Role – 1st & 2nd August 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.