Bytemark Latest Walkins In Bangalore | Hiring Graduates for Android & Java Developer | Walkin Drive on 18th August 2018
Bytemark Latest Walkins Bangalore: Hello People!!! Are you looking out for Latest IT Software Jobs in Bangalore? Then have a look at the below Bytemark Latest Walkins Bangalore article to get all the info on the current walk-ins. So graduates with 2-7 Years of experience as an Android & Java Developer can attend the Bytemark Latest Walkins Bangalore Drive. You can scroll down further on to the Experienced Jobs page for details about Bytemark India Careers 2018. Candidates can avail all the information about Bytemark Latest Walkins Bangalore presented here and grab the excellent opportunity offered by Bytemark India. Furthermore, you can get to all the info like job description, skills and the company profile here on this Today Walkins article.
Bytemark Latest Walkins Bangalore – Details
|Job Role||Android & Java Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
Graduates who are in search of Latest IT Software Jobs can go ahead and attend the Bytemark Latest Walkins Bangalore scheduled on 18th August 2018. Get all the particulars like the venue and contact person from the below All India Jobs article. Candidates must also be aware of the fact that officials are planning to hire people with about 2-7 Years of experience. So job seekers with the relevant experience as an Android & Java Developer can gear up and attend the Bytemark Mega Walkins held in Bangalore.
Are you determined to crack the Interview Process? Then with the help of all the Placement Papers, your job is done easily. Also, have a look at the latest Test Patterns & Syllabus available on our official page through the links provided here. We have also updated all the Interview Questions asked previously for Android & Java Developer Jobs. We from All India Jobs provide you with the latest updates on Bytemark Latest Walkins Bangalore & Other Daily Walkins, so bookmark our page for further insights.
Job Description for Bytemark Android Developer Vacancies
- Work as a member of the Android development team to meet project deadlines.
- Collaborate with development and design teams to create new features and improve the user experience.
- Ensure development adheres to defined requirements and specifications.
- Work closely with QA to ensure code is clean and bug-free.
- Must be able to work at our Bangalore office during normal business hours.
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines and working under pressure.
Required Skills for Bytemark Android Developer Jobs
- At least two years developing Android applications either independently or with a team.
- Proficient in Core Java and a strong understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Solid understanding of core Android Components like Activities and Services.
- Can win arguments on MVP, MVVM.
- Hands-on experience using Dependency Injection frameworks like Dagger 2, SQL and RDBMS.
- Experience using RESTful, JSON web services.
- Understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching.
- Work closely with Project Managers to design, develop and test new features.
- Strong knowledge of layouts, themes, styles, views and other Android UI concepts especially pertaining to Material Design Guidelines.
- Up to date on emerging Android architecture patterns.
- Experience building an SDK.
Job Description for Bytemark Java Developer Openings
- The Java Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of Bytemark’s backend APIs, Database, and client web tools.
- This person utilizes their knowledge of Java development & web technologies as an integral part of the software development team.
Required Skills for Bytemark Java Developer Careers
- 2-4 years of experience building RESTful APIs.
- 2+ year of hands-on Java experience using Play 1.x framework.
- Knowledge of Spring or Grails frameworks is a plus.
- Ability to write SQL.
- Understanding of OOP.
- Basic knowledge of Unix.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 3-5 years of software development experience.
- Undergraduate degree in the field of computer science or equivalent.
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
Bytemark India Company Profile
Launched in 2011, Bytemark delivers a secure mobile ticketing platform for transit, tourism, and events. A Bytemark team is a talented group of engineers, developers, and business professionals dedicated to building an easy-to-use mobile ticketing system with little to no infrastructure investment. The Bytemark Platform is a suite of smartphone apps, point-of-sale plugins, and open APIs that provide an integrated mobile commerce experience.
How to apply for Bytemark Latest Walkins Bangalore?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with Bytemark Latest Walk-in-Interview in Bangalore on the given dates, time and address.
Bytemark Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 18th August 2018
Walkin Time – 10.00 AM Onwards
Bytemark India, 1st floor,
Plot No. 6/A, Amit Plaza, Bannerghatta Road,
J.P. Nagar 3rd Phase, Bangalore – 560076,
Above Axis Bank, Landmark: NEAR Mandovi Motors.
Contact Person – Priyanka Das
Important Documents to carry for Bytemark Walkins Bangalore
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Check Other Walkins Here,
- Freshersworld Careers | Best Job Site For You Perfect Career at Freshersworld | Register Now @freshersworld.com
- IBN Technologies Pune Freshers Walkins | Hiring for Digital Marketing & Business Process Executive | Drive on 13th & 14th August 2018
- MaxVal Job Openings in Coimbatore | Walkins for ASP.Net Developer | Interview from 13th to 31st August 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.