BigApp Technologies Recruitment: Great News for all the people who are eagerly waiting for the latest Walkins in Bangalore. Officials from BigApp Technologies recently have come up with the latest recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graphic, Web Designer Role. Also, they have mentioned that people with 2-7 years of experience in the relative field can attend and get placed through BigApp Technologies Recruitment 2018. For more similar Experienced Jobs check the links provided here. It is noted that officially the BigApp Technologies Bangalore Jobs Openings Walk-in Dates are from Monday to Saturday. Ensure that you grab this wonderful opportunity and make a fresh start with the placements offered by BigApp Technologies Recruitment. For more particulars on the BigApp Technologies Recruitment have a look at the below sections of this All India Jobs page.
BigApp Technologies Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||BigApp Technologies LLP|
|Job Role||Graphic, Web Designer|
Not Disclosed by the Recruiter
If you are determined to crack this BigApp Technologies Recruitment held in Bangalore, then you should start preparing to face the tough competition out there. You can go through all the Placement Papers available on our official website here. Contenders can even check out the Test Pattern & Syllabus before attending the Interview Process. Also, have a glance at the Interview Questions asked previously for Graphic, Web Designer Jobs. Contenders willing to get placed through BigApp Technologies Recruitment in Bangalore to enhance a better career can get all the details below. To get further insights on Daily Walkins bookmark our website at All India Jobs and get regular updates on all the IT Software Jobs.
Job Description for BigApp Technologies Vacancies
- Create graphics and designs for websites and mobile applications.
- Visualize and design user interface for web and mobile applications.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and delight to the customer.
- Gather feedback from teams and follow an iterative process.
- Maintain standards and processes for producing deliverables.
Required Skills for BigApp Technologies Job Openings
- Deep expertise with tools like Adobe Photo shop, Illustrator.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of responsive and mobile design.
- Design efficiently when deadlines are tight.
- Candidate must have a good portfolio to show us.
- Strong understanding of Material Design, SVG and Fonts is plus.
BigApp Technologies Company Profile
We build everything from the ground up. Our bespoke approach means your online shop front, website, or mobile app is completely unique to you. The company utilized many years of experience in the web design industry to build a core team of first-class developers, designers, and marketers. Our walls are plastered with visual inspiration to kick-start creative thinking, and our open-air office set-up allows us to collaborate on immersive, engaging experiences as a team. Together, we build and implement global projects for our clients. Crafting the best in user experience is our forte – we design with a user’s mind. Everything we create is built to scale and prepared for future development.
In exploring your objectives, goals, and USP’s, we can begin to brainstorm solutions that work for you and your customers. Knowing the market is the key to success. By auditing both you and your competitors, we forge the best possible strategy for your online identity. We use our knowledge to produce detailed plans describing where your new website, online store, or mobile application design will fit in the larger picture of your strategy. Sound technical development is the foundation of our products and services. Our developers are true tech specialists, who can solve any problem we throw at them. There is no such thing as too much testing! Every link, button, heading, and form is fully trialed by real users, so there are no surprises on launch day.
How to apply for BigApp Technologies Recruitment?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can attend BigApp Technologies Bangalore Walkins on the given dates, time and address.
BigApp Techynologies Interview Details
Walkin Date – Monday to Saturday
Walkin Time – 11.00 AM
BigApp Technologies LLP,
Above IDBI Bank, 80ft Road,
Road Opp to Ramaiah Hospital, Bangalore.
Contact Person – Chaitra
Important Documents to carry for BigApp Technologies Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Also, check out other similar jobs here,
- Job Openings for Network Engineers | CSS Corp Walkins Noida | 3rd & 4th August 2018
- Congruent Solutions Freshers Walkins in Chennai | Hiring Graduates for Front Office Executive | Walkin Drive from 2nd to 15th August 2018
- Allianz Job Openings Gurgaon | Hiring Graduates for Team Leader | Walkin Drive on 3rd August 2018