Good news for the competitors who are eagerly searching for the latest job vacancies in Chennai. Aryan is recruiting candidates for exciting job opportunities in Chennai location. Candidates who had completed graduation must utilize this chance and enhance a better career. Aspirants should not have backlogs in last attempted exams if having they are not eligible to attend the Ameex Off Campus Recruitment Drive in Chennai.
Ameex Off Campus Recruitment Drive Details
|Company Name||Ameex Technologies|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE), MCA 2017,2018|
|Job role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
Dear aspirants, Ameex, is conducting a drive for, especially for BE, B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE), MCA 2017/2018 Candidates. Applicants Should be able to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity, hurry up and give wings to your career in a reputed organization like Ameex. To take part in Ameex Walkin Drive individuals must practice Ameex Placement Papers along with Ameex Test Patterns to clear Ameex interview process. Postulants should carry a copy of your updated CV to be a part of your dream company. For more information about Ameex Off Campus Recruitment Drive must refer this entire page for accurate data and bookmark our All India Jobs.
Ameex Job Description
- Associate Software Engineer at Ameex Technologies will focus on tactical development and implementation.
- Must have the ability to incorporate software development best practices.
- Should be able to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
- To support senior members of the project team in technical challenges outside the scope of work.
- Must be capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
- Analyze all designs and tests plans and prepare required documentation on same.
- Assist in preparing all technical design documents and ensure effective implementation of all projects and plan all activities.
- Analyze and identify all issues in requirements and design and assist in providing resolution of same and perform various tests on software to resolve all issues.
Ameex Interview Process
- 1st Day: 6th August 2018, Monday at Ameex (Written test starts at 8 a.m. Candidates are requested to verify their hall ticket for test timings).
- 2nd Day: 7th August 2018, Tuesday at Ameex (Written test starts at 8 a.m. Candidates are requested to verify their hall ticket for test timings).
- 3d Day: 8th August 2018, Wednesday at Ameex (Technical F2F interview I & II)
- 4th Day: 9th August 2018, Thursday at Ameex (HR Round)
- Please do not apply if you have been interviewed by Ameex and its subsidiary companies in the past six months.
Ameex Technologies Company Profile
Ameex Technologies is a Digital Transformation partner delivering AI enabled content and personalized commerce solutions and is fueling the transformation in digital experiences. To support senior members of the project team in technical challenges outside the scope of work. Must be capable of producing reasonable work estimates. Ameex Technologies Established in the year 2007, we help you build and deliver integrated, optimized user experience across all digital touchpoints, all audiences, with the customer at the center, and throughout the customer engagement journey.
Ameex integrates CMS, Personalization of Content, Marketing tools, AI/ Chatbots and Commerce Solutions that is backed with strong analytics support, content delivery through the right platforms (web, mobile, IoT, etc..) that are scalable, easy to maintain and cost-effective.
How To Apply For Ameex Freshers Walkins?
Freshers those who are recent graduation passed outs and looking for any employment opportunity here is good news for you all from Ameex Off Campus Recruitment Drive. Ameex Technologies is conducting Off-campus recruitment in Chennai location. Aspirants who had satisfied the given eligibility criteria can face the Intevriew at mentioned venue. Also, carry the latest updated resume without fail.
Ameex Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 6th August 2018
Walkin Time: 8.00 AM
Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd,
6th Floor, IIFL Towers (Workenstein Building),
Plot 143 M.G.R, Salai, Perungudi,
Chennai – 600 096
Landmark: Near Apollo Hospital, Perungudi.
Important Certificates Need To Carry For Ameex Recruitment Drive
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Hard copies of an updated resume.
- Any valid ID proof such as PAN Card, Aadhar Card, License, Passport etc.
- All educational marks sheets xerox copies.
- Walkin Drive for Learning & Development Specialist Role | Jobs In Hyderabad – 3rd August 2018
- TomTom India Walkins For Freshers | Jobs For Associate, Senior Associate Role | 3rd August 2018 – Pune
- Anthelio Business Jobs For IP Coders | Walkins In Chennai – 2nd & 3rd August 2018