3dPLM Off Campus Drive In Pune | Technical Support Engineer & Java Developer – 3rd September 2018
3dPLM Recruitment Drive In Pune. 3dPLM has scheduled to hire Freshers job seekers who had completed recent B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech graduation in the year 2017,2018 batch. Applicants those who are willing can immediately walk for 3dPLM Off Campus Drive on 3rd September 2018. 3dPLM is going to recruit talented and skillful candidates in the role of Technical Support Engineer & Java Developer. So postulants check the details and walk for 3dPLM Interview without fail. 3dPLM detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
3dPLM Off Campus Drive Details
|Company Name||3dPLM Software Solutions|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer & Java Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Individuals who are having Good knowledge 0 to 2 years of work experience, preferably in CAD / PLM domain would be an added advantage. Job seekers have to prepare well for the Interview Process carefully. Job seekers can apply for the 3dPLM Off Campus Drives directly at a mentioned venue with following documents. The candidates who had cleared the interview process conducted by the officials of 3dPLM will be selected for the Technical Support Engineer & Java Developer role. And candidates before facing the competition have glanced over 3dPLM Placement Papers along with 3dPLM Test Patterns by clicking the given link.
We hope the 3dPLM Recruitment 2018 notification will help the applicants. For those individuals, this is an excellent opportunity to fulfill their dream of securing a job in the 3dPLM company. Qualified freshers and experienced contenders can attend for the 3dPLM Off Campus Drive. Candidates can get the brief details about the 3dPLM Recruitment Drive by scrolling down this page. Also, job seekers refer 3dPLM Interview Questions without fail.
3dPLM Detailed Eligibility
- Degree –B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
- 2017 and 2018 batch passed out students
- Branch – CS/IT/Mech/Production
- 60% & above in SSC & HSC/Diploma and Degree
- No gap in education
3dPLM Job Description
Technical Support Engineer (For Mechanical and Production students only)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering / Production degree.
- 0 to 2 years of work experience, preferably in CAD / PLM domain.
- Exposure to 3D CAD tools (CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, etc.).
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams & customers spread across the globe.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed.
- Ability to meet objectives, goals, and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- CAD modeling and technical support experience will be considered as a plus.
Java Developer (For CS/IT students only)
- You need to have 0-2 Years of experience in Software Development using Core Java, Multithreading, collection framework, strings, any framework.
- Should have a good grasp of Maths & analytical skills.
- Must have good knowledge of SDLC.
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments, understand the requirements of our development partners, know about competing products, look ahead for future products, technologies, languages, etc.
- Have to contribute to Software Development Design discussions for new features & new product development
3dPLM Interview Process
- General intelligence Test
- Technical aptitude test
- Java Test
- Technical discussion
3DPLM Software Company Profile
3DPLM started operations with a mandate of software development for Dassault Systèmes. Today 3DPLM is an integral part of the Dassault Systems ecosystem and consistently provides critical support to the group by managing a slew of industry leading and world-renowned PLM products. Over the years, 3DLM has charted an impressive growth by delivering highly innovative products and supporting Dassault Systèmes in forging successful relationships with its customers worldwide. Today 3DPLM not only builds, tests, maintains and documents Dassault Systèmes Software products, but also suggests innovative ideas and contributes to the overall strategies of each of the product lines for Dassault Systems.
How to Apply 3dPLM Off Campus Drive In Pune?
Aspirants those who had completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech and from 2017 and 2018 batch are eligible for 3dPLM Off Campus Drive. Therefore attend the drive in the following venue on 3rd September 2018 at 9:00 A.M.
3dPLM Interview Details
Walkin Date: 3rd September 2018
Walkin Time: 9:00 A.M onwards
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering (PCCOE)
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road,
Pune, Maharashtra 411044.
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC / Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs
Also check Latest walkins
- Verinon Walkin For Freshers In Hyderabad
- CapSource Latest Job Openings In Bangalore
- Altran Technologies Walkins For Android Developer
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.