TE Connectivity Job Openings For Accounts Executive, Accountant | Walkins In Bangalore – 14th July 2018
Greeting from TE Connectivity!! BCom – Commerce Experiance candidates, are you looking for any dream job in your career? Then why late?. TE Connectivity is conducting a mega walkin interview for experienced graduates in the role of Accounts Executive, Accountant Role. So candiadtes who want to boost up your career can attend TE Connectivity Walkin Interview. It is a brilliant opportunity for freshers who are dreaming of there first dream job after completion of graduation. Hence contenders TE Connectivity provides a winning environment for the employees with additional benefits. So graduates who want enhance TE Connectivity chance can attend walkin interview from 14th July 2018 from 10:00 am onwards. Moreover, for more job quires, applicants are suggested to scroll down this page. Also, check jobs in Bangalore.
TE Connectivity Walkin Interview Details
|Role||Accounts Executive, Accountant|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
TE Connectivity Walkin Recruitment. Competitors who are a passion to with TE Connectivity can apply now. Before going to the competition Experience, candiadtes have to create applications using Providing daily operational support on FAP & MIS reports will be an added advantage. Hence if the given job eligibility condition is satisfied aspirants without late can walk for TE Connectivity Job Openings in Bangalore. So, applicants, you must know TE Connectivity Placement Papers which are assigned here for free download. Also, candidates should refer TE Connectivity Exam Patterns which is more beneficial for interview rounds to crack them easily. Therefore applicants must have excellent communication skills is also mandatory attended TE Connectivity Walkin Interview.
TE Connectivity Job Responsibilities
- Providing daily operational support on FAP & MIS reports.
- Process freight invoices for payment. Investigating and resolving freight invoices that are on hold for review.
- Ensure transportation carriers paid within established payment terms.
- Audit rates and freight invoices for accuracy. Have to ensure systems are updated with missing and incorrect information.
- Interface with transportation providers and TE Transportation Associates to resolve invoice discrepancies and communicate payment details.
- Run and distribute reports as required.
- Support all financial audit request related to the internal and external audit of freight payments.
- Ensure to work with an outsourced partner for FAP Auditing on a daily basis & ensure deliverables are met as per defined in SLAs & KPIs.
- Drive, monitor & track the performance of Outsourcing partner so that deliverables are in line with expected results.
- Initiate & drive process improvements by standardizing & defining the process.
- Work in testing and give feedback.
- Support for Project related queries & be back up to a project team member.
TE Connectivity Skills
- Experience in Accounts Payable & Freight Payment.
- Should have worked on Accruals.
- Must have good knowledge in Advance Excel.
- SAP experience is a must.
TE Connectivity Company profile
TE Connectivity Ltd. is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. The TE Connectivity more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that every connection counts.
How To Apply For TE Connectivity Latest Walkins?
Aspirants those who are having 3 to 5 years experiance in Accounts Executive, Accountant here is good news for them. TE Connectivity is conducting Walkin Drive for experiance candidates in Bangalore location. Aspirants those who are interested check below TE Connectivity Walkin Interview venue details.
TE Connectivity Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 14th July 2018
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
TE Connectivity Services India Pvt. Ltd,
No. 59/2, Gurudas Heritage Block B,
100 Feet Ring Road, Kadirenahalli,
Banashankari, Padmanabhanagar, Bengaluru – 560070.
Important Documents Need To Carry For TE Connectivity Interview
- Updated Resume
- All Educational marks memos
- Government Id proof
- Recent photographs
You Can Also Check
- Cyber Infrastructure Freshers Walkins In Indore | Openings For Java Developer Role – 10th To 13th July 2018
- Vuesol Technologies Walkin For US IT Recruiters | Job Vacancies In Hyderabad – 10th To 13th July 2018
- Freshers Walkins In Zone Tech | Job Vacancies For Java Developer, PHP Developer Role – 8th To 28th July 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.