Good News for all the Jobs Aspirants from Hyderabad. Graduates who are eagerly waiting for Latest Walkins Hyderabad can have a glance at the below PurpleTalk Job Vacancies article. Here we have some exciting news for people looking out for UI & Java Developers Jobs. PurpleTalk Careers gives you an excellent chance to acquire a secure job. Thus IT Software Experienced Jobs Seekers can immediately rush and check out all the information posted in the below All India Jobs article. Also, make sure that you scroll down to this PurpleTalk Job Vacancies page to get further insights.
PurpleTalk Job Vacancies – Details
|Job Role||UI & Java Developers|
Rs: 6,00,000 – 16,00,000 P.A.
PurpleTalk Job Vacancies: Getting a stable job in your city is a dream come true. People from Hyderabad in search of UI & Java Developer Jobs with the desired skills can attend the latest walkins at PurpleTalk. Applicants must ensure that they have about 3-8 years of experience along with the required technical skills for PurpleTalk Job Vacancies. Contenders who fulfill the above-said criteria can happily take part in the Mega Walkins held in Hyderabad on the specified date and time. Have a look at the below sections of this All India Jobs article for further details.
In todays competitive world, to set your career on the right path, you need some extra talent along with the technical skills. For that, you need to start your preparation by choosing the right modules and stuff. We have provided you with the latest PurpleTalk Placement Papers to help you out to crack the PurpleTalk Walkin Drive 2018. Also, look at the Test Pattern and previously asked Interview Questions for UI & Java Developer Jobs. Bookmark our official All India Jobs page for more updates on Exclusive Walkins in Hyderabad.
PurpleTalk UI Developer
UI Developers Responsibilities
- Work closely with the user experience team to develop functional prototypes.
- Work with development teams to implement user experience deliverables.
- Contribute UI component code to a shared controls library and resource dictionary.
- Participate in product definition and strategy development.
- Collaborate with team members, developers, and third parties to ensure the integrity of the interaction throughout the project development lifecycle.
UI Developers Required Skills
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery Mobile (JQM) preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of responsive design using media query, Bootstrap, Ajax, and consuming RESTful web services.
- Should have strong hands on mobile cross-platform application development.
- Experience in integrating user interfaces with middle tier code and back-end data sources.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and detail oriented skills.
- Must be able to work both on a team or individually, in an adaptable, agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills
PurpleTalk Java Developer
Java Developers Responsibilities
- The Java developer will be responsible for writing code to build and support enterprise applications. This role will interface with the business and other developers to ensure business requirements translated into detailed technical specifications.
- Qualifications – Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or related computer field and Three years of minimum experience in Java software development.
- The Engineer will participate in the design and implementation of features and capabilities as well as fix bugs in the product(s) to which they are assigned.
- Implement features and capabilities from design documents.
- Debug and fix defects in legacy code.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, and bug triage meetings.
- Support customer questions through meetings, email, and documentation.
- Provide engineering documentation to QA.
Java Developers Required Skills
- Experience with writing an end to end web applications or components and addressing application-wide issues such as performance, security, concurrency, transaction management, session management, caching, validation.
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Spring IoC, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate, iBatis or Spring JDBC, JBoss or Tomcat, SDLC processes and automated tools, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control, build automation, test automation and release management, Unix scripting, PL/SQL.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Passion for learning new technologies as needed.
PurpleTalk Company Profile
Purple Talk, Inc., is a global leader in consumer and enterprise-grade digital products and solutions. Over the years, we have developed numerous solutions in social, mobile, cloud and big data, that has helped leading brands be at the forefront of digital innovation. PurpleTalk offers its various services through its two divisions- [x]cube LABS and [x]cube GAMES. Cube Games is the specialized gaming division of PurpleTalk, and favorite games like StarTrek Trexels, Madagascar- Join the Circus! And Tap Zoo etc., to its credit.
How To Apply for PurpleTalk Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can attend PurpleTalk Walkin Drive on mentioned dates, time and address. Before that, please check the important documents to be carried along with an updated resume.
PurpleTalk Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date – 21st July 2018
Walkin Time – 9.00 AM Onwards
AMARA SRI, Situated at Old No.313,
New No.455, Block No.75, 7th Floor,
Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai 600018.
Important Documents for PurpleTalk Job Vacancies Hyderabad
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Also, check out:
- Freshers Walkins In Noida | Smartprix Job Openings For CRM Executive Role – 23rd To 27th July 2018
- Ajuba Solutions Walkin Drive For Freshers | Hiring For Medical Coders – Interview On 21st To 26th July 2018