NTT Data Mega Walkin Drive-In Chennai. Aspirants those who are willing to work in the role of Software Developer. Here is good news for them. NTT Data is conducting walkin recruitment in Chennai location for experienced professionals. Aspirants those who want to split their experienced skills with good knowledge of logical skills and experience in delivering excellent quality code are most welcome to attend NTT Data Latest Walkins In Chennai. NTT Data Careers offers a winning environment for the employees with additional benefits. So dont make late attend an interview by checking the given job profile with description.
NTT Data Mega Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||NTT Data Global Delivery Services Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
At present scenario, a Huge number of aspirants are intended to work in IT (Information Technology) in the country. The main is IT specialists assume responsibility for selecting a massive number of vacancies in various profile. So individuals lack due to lack of knowledge. Once if you grab the job then you can get expertise automatically you desired knowledge on a particular process. And also to help the competitors, we are providing NTT Data Placement papers along with Exam Patterns to give one visual idea for the participants
NTT Data Careers Walkins. Job seekers who are strong analytical and problem-solving skills then dont refer here and there walk for NTT Data Mega Walkin Drive in Chennai location. To crcak, the job in NTT Data aspirants should refer NTT Data Interview Questions to qualify teh interview process. The aspirants who have performed well in the NTT Data Hiring Process will be recruited into applied or desired role by the recruitment team. For more job updates keep visting our blog All India Jobs.
NTT Data Job Description
- Experience in Python
- Must have Experience in “R” Programming
- Experience in RPA
- Writes efficient, re-usable, optimal, and well-documented code.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents software programs for systems of the moderate to high complexity and engages in peer code reviews.
- Perform architecture, design, and review of development policies for adherence to standards and best practices
- Participates in client/ external interactions on technical matters.
- Drives engineering processes for the project such as build automation, unit testing, software configuration management, and packaging.
- Being a team player and adhering to the project schedule.
- Writing code enhancements and supporting existing code.
- Providing guidance to junior developers in the team
Should have good logical skills and experience in delivering good quality code.
- Provide software solutions to customer issues and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements / new tools.
- Interacts with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to Identify potential tasks with production teams, customers and implement Robotic Process Automation including other applicable technologies for current and future application requirements.
Traits of desired candidates
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- To work on challenging projects and learn new techniques.
- Should have good logical skills and experience in delivering good quality code.
- Must be willing to write the programs for given problems
NTT Data Global Delivery Services Pvt Ltd Company Profile
NTT Data Corporation is a Japanese system integration company and a partially-owned subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT). Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967. According to reports in 2012, Forbes Global 2000 recognizes NTT DATA as the 5th largest IT Services company. Its business areas are in national and local governments, financial, and telecommunication sectors. We want NTT DATA to stand out from other global businesses through our dedication to putting the needs of our clients first and ensuring that innovation and Japanese quality are at the heart of all we do. The Group’s broad spectrum of employees provides a diverse range of localized IT services to clients around the world.
How To Apply For NTT Data Latest Walkins?
Job seekers do you want to expertise your skills in the role of Software Developer. And seraching for a new employment opportunity. Then dont waste the precious time and walk for NTT Data Mega Walkins in Chennai location. CHeck teh given date and venue and face the competition if you satisfied the given eligibility criteria.
NTT Data Interview Details
Walkin Date: 30th July To 3rd August 2018
Walkin Time: 10 AM onwards
DLF IT Park, 7th Block,
2nd Floor Ramapuram,
Chennai – 600059.
Documents Need To Carry For NTT Data Walkins
- Must carry the latest updated Resume.
- Need to bring recent passport size photocopies.
- All educational marks sheets.
- Any original identity card like PAN card, Aadhar card, Passport, etc.