Great News for all the Freshers who are eagerly waiting for Hyderabad Walkins Alankit Limited. Officials have recently announced a Walkin Drive to hire Graduates for the role of Sales/Business Development Manager. Also, they have mentioned that people with some experience of 1-3 Years can attend and get placed through Alankit Limited Careers 2018. For more similar Jobs in Hyderabad check the links provided here. It is noted that officially the Hyderabad Walkins Alankit Limited Interview process would be held from 26th to 28th July 2018. Ensure that you grab this wonderful opportunity and make a fresh start with the placements offered by Alankit Limited Jobs. For more particulars on the latest job openings have a look at the below sections of this Experienced Jobs page.
Hyderabad Walkins Alankit Limited – Details
Sales/Business Development Manager
Rs: 1,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
Getting your dream job in your city is like a miracle. So graduates from Hyderabad can have a look at the below All India Jobs article entirely to get all the details about Exclusive Walkins in Alankit Limited. Applicants must have good communication skills to be eligible for Sales/Business Development Manager Job Role. Contenders who fulfill the above-said criteria can happily take part in the Mega Walkins held in Hyderabad. on the specified dates and time. Check out our official website at All India Jobs for further insights.
In todays competitive world, to set your career on the right path, you need some extra talent along with the technical skills. For that, you need to start your preparation by choosing the right modules and stuff. We have provided you with the latest Placement Papersto help you to crack the interview. Also, look at the Test Pattern and previously asked Interview Questions for Alankit Limited Careers 2018. Watch out this space at All India Jobs for more IT Software Jobs. This is an excellent chance for all the people who are willing to get placed through Hyderabad Walkins Alankit Limited.
Job Description for Alankit Vacancies
- Acquire new clients for Demat and Trading, Mutual Funds, Portfolio Management Services, and Insurance through networking, database, and references.
- Responsible to generate brokerage primarily through investments as well as positional trading in stocks for short/ medium term.
- To Develop and maintain End to end / long-term customer relationship management.
- Sell online accounts to customers and encourage them to trade online.
- Ensure that customers trade actively after opening the trading account.
- Responsible to ensure all activities are in adherence as per Compliance & Risk.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
- To enhance the profitability of the business by ensuring cross-selling of other products of the organization like mutual funds, insurance, FD, IPO etc.
Alankit Walkins Required Skills
- Should have strong working knowledge of Trading, Demat, Brokerage, Equity, and Derivatives, Mutual Funds etc.
- Strong business & financial acumen.
- Relationship Management.
- HNI Client acquisition.
- Portfolio Management.
How To Apply for Hyderabad Walkins Alankit Limited?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can attend Hyderabad Walkins Alankit Limited on the mentioned dates, time and address. Before that, please check the important documents to carry along with an updated resume.
Interview Details for Alankit Job Openings
Walkin Dates – 26th to 28th July 2018
Walkin Time – 10:00 AM – 05:00 PM
1-8/54/1/1, Ist Floor,
Prenderghast Road (P.G.Road), Secundrabad-500003.
Contact Person – Sai Santosh / Abhishek Rungta
Important Documents to Carry Alankit Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Also, Check Out Other Similar Jobs Here,
- DSRC Walkins Chennai | Jobs Openings for Senior Software Engineer on 28th July 2018
- NewAgeSys Solutions Jobs Kochi | Walkins for Web Developer Role on 27th July 2018
- Rewise Analytics Technologies Walkins Pune | Hiring Graphic Designers on 26th & 27th July 2018