Applicants are you fed up with browsing a job on various websites? Ok, have a glance at this page we are equipping the detail information of Cvent Latest Walkins for 1 – 6 Years experience Graduates. Applicants who are having a dream to work, for those candidates here is an excellent opportunity. Cvent Careers is going to recruit the desirable Postulants for the role of Associate, Senior Associate. So individuals hurry up don’t waste the precious time and attend for Cvent Walkin Drive on prescribed dates. Therefore applicants, check Latest Walkins in Gurgaon from our site.
Cvent Latest Walkins Details
Cvent India Pvt. Ltd
|Role||Associate, Senior Associate|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
|Industry||IT, BPO, ITES|
Cvent Recruitment Walkin Drive wants the talented and hardworking postulants. So applicants start preparation for Cvent Interview with the help of Cvent Placement Papers which help you to clear the written test easily. Therefore graduates have to work hard and practice well. Applicants get ready for the interview with full pledge knowledge on the given topics in the Cvent Test Patterns. To clear Cvent Latest Walkins process aspirants have to refer Cvent Interview Questions which is enclosed in this article. Hence applicants, please carry the required documents while accompanying Cvent Experienced Walkins.
Cvent Job Description
- Support clients over the phone by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance.
- Offer best practice tips to clients to boost their meeting attendance via Cvents marketing engine.
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product.
- Create and maintain all product documentation.
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed.
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvents event management software.
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make the required changes.
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help a client meet their goals.
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software.
Cvent Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree with strong academic credentials. Preference would be given to IT graduates or those who have worked in a project-based environment.
- Should have 1-6 years of experience in supporting US, UK or Australia clients.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having traveled, studied or worked abroad.
- Strong business acumen, ethics, and high integrity.
- Candidate must rank within the top 20% of their present team.
- High Comfort level in using online software products.
- Experience with HTML and Photoshop a plus.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and can multi-task.
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team.
Cvent Other Details
- For the purpose of identification, you would need to show some ID proof (ID card/ Driving License/ Business card, etc.) while entering the premises.
- US shift hours (6:30 pm to 3:30 am) can change as per the business requirement.
- 5 Days in a week.
Cvent India Company Profile
Cvent is the global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology leader. The Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing, and web surveys. Also, Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase group business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions. So Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.
How To Apply For Cvent Walkins Gurgaon?
Most of the contenders are curious about how to apply for Cvent Latest Walkins in Gurgaon. Now for those candidates, we are providing the complete information regarding Cvent walkin date, time, venue and required documents in below sections.
Cvent Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 11 July 2018
Walkin Time: 12:00 PM – 03:30 PM
Cvent, 19th Floor,
Building 14C, DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon 122002.
Mentioned Documents Should Carry For Cvent Recruitment Drive
- Updated Resume.
- Recent passport photocopies.
- All educational documents photographs.
- Valid ID Proof issued by the government.
You Can Also Check
- TE Connectivity Job Openings For Accounts Executive, Accountant | Walkins In Bangalore – 14th July 2018
- Cyber Infrastructure Freshers Walkins In Indore | Openings For Java Developer Role – 10th To 13th July 2018
- Vuesol Technologies Walkin For US IT Recruiters | Job Vacancies In Hyderabad – 10th To 13th July 2018