HR Recruiter Jobs in Chennai | CES Ltd Walkin Chennai – 31st July to 3rd August 2018
Welcome to CES Ltd Walkin Chennai. Are you in search of latest IT Software Jobs in Chennai? Then there is an amazing news for all you people from CES Limited, Chennai. Recruiters have recently announced Jobs in Chennai to hire candidates for the role of HR Recruiter. So contenders willing to have a job change and looking out for IT Jobs can grab all the information present here on this Experienced Jobs page. Also, you can go through the below sections of this CES Ltd Walkin Chennai for further insights. As per the officials, the CES Ltd Walkin Chennai Interviews are scheduled from 31st July to 3rd August 2018. So, interested candidates can make move immediately and start gathering all the info required to get placed through CES Ltd Careers 2018.
CES Ltd Walkin Chennai – Details
Rs: 1,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
For more particulars like interview details and job description on the latest job openings have a look at the below sections of this All India Jobs page. Great News for all the job aspirants with about 2-4 Years of experience as HR Recruiter. Recruiters have recently announced Job Openings in Chennai for CES Ltd. So if you are determined to crack this CES Ltd Walkin Chennai Interview, you need to start your preparation with the help of all the Placement Papers available on our official page here. For the sake of candidates to enhance your skills and talents we have updates on Syllabus & Test Patterns for CES Ltd Chennai Walkins.
To help all the contenders with CES Limited Walk-in Drive we have provided you with the latest Interview Questions asked for HR Recruiter Jobs. Applicants must have good communication skills and also the below given required skills to be eligible for CES Ltd Walkin Chennai. Watch this space for more similar jobs and info on Latest Jobs in Chennai. Book mark our official All India Jobs page to get daily updates.
Job Description for CES Ltd Vacancies
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment including direct sourcing, job posting through various platforms, sourcing and reviewing profiles and reporting as needed. Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Create interesting external postings and job descriptions that attract the best talent for our team.
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Maintain effective working relationship with HR and Operational partners to identify staffing needs and requirements and also ensure appropriate staffing service levels are met.
- Conduct regular follow-ups with business teams, to determine the effectiveness of the current recruiting strategy, updates on active candidates, and discuss future hiring needs and backup candidates.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports.
- Maintains on-going knowledge of the latest recruiting strategies and trends.
Required Skills for CES Ltd Job Openings
- 1-5 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter.
- Experience in the Non-IT industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of various sourcing strategies and techniques including social media technologies is required.
- Passionate about hiring and able to speak about our services and requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in-person and through written correspondence and presentations, with candidates, peers, managers, and leadership.
- Motivated and self-driven.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making and negotiating skills.
CES Limited Company Profile
CES is an information technology consulting and process outsourcing services company, which helps its customers with information technology services/solutions and streamlining their business process by leveraging our expertise and domain knowledge in various technologies such as Microsoft, Java, LAMP, Oracle, and SAP. It delivers these services with the highest levels of integrity, quality, and professionalism. The company’s customers span across many verticals such as Automotive, BFSI, Farming & Agriculture, Healthcare, Higher Education, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Manufacturing & Distribution, Online Retail, Public Sector and Travel & Hospitality.
How to apply for CES Ltd Walk-in Chennai?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can attend CES Ltd Walk-in Chennai on the mentioned dates, time and address. Before that, please check the important documents to carry along with an updated resume.
CES Limited Interview Details
Walk-in Date – 31st July to 3rd August 2018
Walk-in Time – 3.00 PM Onwards
CES Ltd, Gee Gee Emerald Complex,
4th Floor, #312 /151,Village Road,
Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034,
Landmark: Above Pizza Hut Building.
Contact Person – Usha
Important Documents to carry for CES Interview
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Also, Check Out Other Similar Jobs Here,
- Progressive Infotech Bangalore Walkins | Job Openings for Experienced Desktop Support Engineer | Walkin Drive – 31st July 2018
- Xiphias Walkin Drive In Bangalore | Hiring For Business Development Executives – 31st July to 4th August 2018
- Latest Walkins in Bangalore | Girnar Software Openings | Sales/Business Development Manager | Walkin Interview from 9th to 11th August 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.