BPTP Limited Latest Walkins: Postulants here is the new job opportunity for the role of HR Recruiter, Associate & Senior Associate. BPTP Limited is an excellent platform for interested applicants who are having a dream to work in a friendly environment with the enormous incentives. Candidates who are belonged to New Delhi location those aspirants are obliged to know that there is a requirement of enthusiastic with 300+ openings. Inspiring job seekers can grab BPTP Limited Walkin Interview in New Delhi. For more quires about BPTP Limited Careers scroll down this page.
BPTP Limited Latest Walkins Details
|Role||HR Recruiter, Associate & Senior Associate|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Applicants is a week going to be lucky for the passionate who are searching for job openings in New Delhi location. So don’t miss BPTP Limited opportunity and build your career right platform applicants prepare well for the interview with the help of BPTP Limited Placement Papers along with BPTP Limited Test Patterns from here. Now the BPTP Limited Job Openings is going to recruit young candidates through BPTP Limited Latest Walkins. Aspirants who are browsing the internet for there career growth in BPTP Limited Walkin Interview they first ensure their given eligibility criteria for the job and work hard with BPTP Limited Interview Questions. Keep on visiting our website All India Jobs for accurate updates.
BPTP Limited HR Recruiter Role
Assist in timely execution and completion of the Recruitment process from identification, selection to offer a generation of suitable talent in the Organisation.
- Sourcing candidates based on the required skill and also through various job portals like Naukri, Linkedin and other sources such as the headhunting, reference, professional networking sites, company database, etc.
- Scheduling interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Taking regular follow-ups with candidates and hiring managers.
- Responsible for extending offers, negotiating salary, administering preliminary assessments and conducting reference and background checks to assist in the on-boarding of candidates.
- Assist superiors in conducting salary negotiations with selected candidates.
- Conduct background verification process for the selected candidates and ensure accuracy in the same.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills & good experience in real estate recruitment
BPTP Limited Associate/Senior Associate
The role holder will be responsible for responding to customer queries and complaints about the phone, through emails and client interaction with the objective of efficient resolution to establish the reputation of the BPTP as a customer-focused Organization.
- Address queries and complaints of there customers over the phone, through emails, letters and face to face client interactions in a timely and effective manner.
- Respond to emails and letters from customers regarding queries, promptly.
Collect and communicate customer feedback in all the timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain and update the database with information on the nature of queries and status of resolution.
- Update customers on the status of their queries and complaints promptly.
- Record all customer complaints/issues received and resolved.
- Coordinate with the back-end Customer Care team for seeking information on the issues faced and inform the customer on same.
- Coordinate and follow-up with other internal Departments, if required, for obtaining relevant as the information for resolution of queries of customers.
- Minimum Qualification required is Graduate in any discipline.
- 3-5 years experience in Customer Care/CRM function of Real Estate Only.
- Excellent command over English Language (Verbal & Written).
BPTP Limited Company Profile
BPTP Limited, one of the fastest growing real estate companies in India, is undertaking a wide-range of projects including integrated townships, residential & commercial complexes, retail spaces, IT parks and SEZs, Hospitality. The BPTP Limited today has its presence throughout National Capital Region and beyond including Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Greater Noida. The company is gradually spreading its footprints and now has a presence in Hyderabad where it will focus on mixed-use development.
How To Apply For BPTP Limited Walkins
Individuals those who have 3-5 years experiance in the process of HR Recruiter, Associate & Senior Associate can attend BPTP Limited Lastest Walkins in Delhi locations. So willing aspirants check the details and attend BPTP Limited Interview on mentioned dates.
BPTP Limited Interview Details
Walkin Date: 20th July 2018
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM
BPTP Limited, 28, ECE House,
Ist Floor, KG Marg, New Delhi-110001,
Nearest metro station – Rajeev Chowk (Exit Gate No.4).
Essential Documents Nees To Carry For BPTP Limited Interview
- Latest Resume (CV)
- Government ID proof
- Passport size photocopy
- Educational Certificates
You Can Also Check
- Indusa Infotech Openings For ASP.Net Developer Role | Walkins In Ahmedabad – 19th To 30th July 2018
- Indmax Latest Walkins In Hyderabad | Recruiting For Java Developer Role – 19th & 20th July 2018
- Jobs For Freshers As Sales Consultant | SVG Media Walkin Recruitment In Delhi – 19th To 22nd July 2018