Wipro Hiring 2018 Campus Engineering Graduates | Jobs For TRB Engineer Role – Register Now
Greetings From Wipro! Wipro is going to hire the best emerging talent from engineering institutes across the nation. Engineers from campus form a significant portion of the new workforce entering Wipro, every year. For the bright young minds have to put through Wipro’s world-class training programmes to further equip them with the tools required to excel in their chosen field. So applicants those who want to register for Wipro Hiring 2018 Campus Engineering Graduates can click the below link. Wipro Careers offers best opportunities for freshers with a friendly environment. Applicants those who want quick start their career can register for Wipro Campus Recruitment on or before 5th July 2018.
Wipro Hiring 2018 Campus Engineering Graduates
|Job Location||Across India|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Wipro is firmly committed towards a strong industry-academia collaboration program which is mutually beneficial for the freshers. So applicants have to engage multiple stakeholders on campus, including students, faculty, and management in various development programs and other initiatives. Individuals who want to set their career in a right path can apply for Wipro Online Campus Registration Link for TRB Engineer Profile. Hence to face the Interview you must practice Wipro Placement Papers along with Wipro Exam Patterns. Job seekers work hard and crcak the competition in Wipro Careers.
Wipro Job Description
At Wipro, we believe in agile growth, and it is our constant endeavor to bring out the best in you. This opportunity ensures the holistic development of every student and provides a platform to launch a successful career as a programmer.
- Qualification: BE, B.TECH (Full Time Degree course recognized by the Central, State Governemnt of India).
- Branch Of Study: CS, IT, ECE, EEE, E&I, Mechanical, Automobile and Production Engineer, Aeronautical, Mechatronics.
- 10th Standard – 60% or above
- 12th Standard – 60%
- Graduation 60% (or) CGPA or Equivalent as per university guidelines
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Wipro Selection Process
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference. Online Assessment (110 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Coding test on Java or C++ (45 minutes)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
To know more about the online test curriculum: Click Here
Wipro Limited Company Profile.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Wipro) is leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. Also, we harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, and even the cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients and adapt to the digital world and make them successful. Hence a company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees for variserving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
How To Apply For Wipro Careers Openings?
Hurry Up! Aspirants those who had complete their recent graduation can utilize this good opportunity from Wipro. Wipro is going to conduct campus recruitment for graduate freshers. So, people, those who are willing can register from below link on before 5th July 2018. For more quires visit the official website.
Wipro Important Dates
Starting Date: Available Now
Closing Date: 5th July 2018
Mandatory Documents A Fresher Need To Carry For Interview?
- Updated Resume.
- 10th, 12th Mark sheets, and Certificates.
- Diploma / Graduate / PG – All Mark sheets Semester wise & Consolidated Mark sheets.
- Final Degree certificate / Provisional Certificate / Course Completion Certificate.
- PAN Card / Acknowledgement copy.
Register Now: Wipro is Hiring 2018 Campus Engineering Graduates – Click here
You can also check
- Cogent Innovations Latest Walkins In Chennai | Hiring For Android Developer Role – 28th & 29th June 2018
- IT Recruiter Job Openings In Mumbai | Nelito Systems Freshers Walkins On 28th & 29th June 2018
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.