NISG Jobs in New Delhi | NISG Recruitment 2018 | Media Content and Distribution Lead Role
NISG Recruitment 2018: NISG Free Job Alert for both freshers and experienced candidates. We have shared the complete information about National Institute For Smart Government Jobs for Media Content and Distribution Lead Role. All the interested applicants who are willing to apply for Latest Govt Jobs can apply for NISG Media Content Vacancy 2018. Applicants who have an experience in managing content calendar and Write and edit creative promotional concepts can walk directly for NISG Jobs in Delhi. NISG Organization has an urgent requirement for Media Content and Distribution Lead Positions for New Delhi Location. Willing and eligible candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for NISG Career Jobs. Scroll down the page for more details about NISG Recruitment 2018.
NISG Recruitment 2018 Details
National Institute For Smart Government (NISG)
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Role||Media Content and Distribution Lead Role|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
NISG Walkins in Delhi
Hurry Up!!! NISG Media Content Jobs 2018 has announced. Job Seekers who are looking for a career opportunity in a Govt Sector, here is a good news for them. NISC Department is going to organize the recruitment drive for the applicants who have a relevant experience in digital marketing, promotional activities. Applicants before going to apply for NISG Job Openings must be aware of eligibility details, required skills, requirements. Only the contenders who meet the desired qualifications are eligible to apply for NISC Recruitment 2018. Our blog All India Jobs provides the complete information about NISG Job Vacancy 2018 for Media Content and Distribution Lead Role. Refer the NISG Careers for more details.
If you have successfully applied for NISG Media Content Recruitment 2018 Vacancy, applicants are suggested to prepare for NISC Jobs with the help of provided Placement Papers consists of previously asked topics. Along with that, download the NISG Interview Q&A available here. Practice with the help of provided NISG Jobs 2018 Preparation Tips which will help the contenders to crack the recruitment process easily. Following are the complete information about NISG Recruitment 2018 Jobs in Delhi.
NISG Job Vacancy 2018 for Graduates – Qualifications
- 18 years of experience in advertising, digital marketing, digital content creation, ideally in a leading agency or related organizations.
- Prior experience with digital promotions is a MUST.
- Advertising agency experience is highly desirable
- A solid understanding of marketing principles and communication tactics including various forms of digital/social marketing.
- Experience in heading digital marketing and digital campaigns for large organizations.
<< NISG Career Guidance >>
National Institute For Smart Government Job Profile
- Develop and execute ecommerce oriented content in conjunction.
- Define voice, create guidelines, enforce adherence.
- Create content in conjunction with data marketing team.
- Support the marketing department staff with project work, research, and reporting.
- Manage content calendar and release schedules.
- Write and edit creative promotional concepts that align with marketing/sales objectives.
NISG Job Openings Required Skills
- Develop a promotional strategy for product and partner announcements, new bookings revenue, and ensure tracking requirements are implemented for all promotions.
- Assist in creating and updating marketing materials, including copywriting.
- Facilitate the fulfillment of promotional offers in a timely manner for the main website offers as well as affiliates and other channels.
- Work closely with design, email and ad ops to create and execute effective promotional messaging aligning with campaign objectives.
- Study competitive landscape from a promotional aspect and continually looks for new promotional ideas to test.
- Perform analysis of content effectiveness and drive creation & recommendations based on these results.
<< Latest Walkin Drives >>
NISG Company Profile
NISG is set up in a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) in 2002. NISG is a not profit company developed under the recommendations of the National Taskforce on Information Technology & Software Development. It will contribute 51% equity by the private sector & 49% by the public sector. NISG has its origins in the recommendations of the National Task Force on IT & Software Development. NISG is helping the Government of India & State Governments realize the national e-governance vision.
NASSCOM, Government of India & Government of Andhra Pradesh are the main promoters with ILFS, Government of Meghalaya & Vizag Municipal Corporation, Government of Chhattisgarh, being the other stakeholders.
Forged as a public-private partnership, NISG offers the orientation & efficiency of the private sector combined with the accountability of the public sector. It has worked on multiple projects with various ministries under nomination thus keeping the sanctity of Not for Profit organization.
How to Apply for NISG Media Content Jobs 2018?
- Login to the National Institute For Smart Government (NISG) Official Website @www.nisg.org.
- Choose the Career Section on the Home Page.
- Click on the relevant department which you want to apply for.
- Read the complete information.
- If you are eligible, Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the personal and professional details in the form.
- Cross check the information before submitting it.
- Finally, Submit the NISG Application Form and take a printout of it for further reference.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.