NISG Senior Executive Recruitment 2018 | Apply For NISG posts Through Online
NISG Recruitment 2018
NISG Recruitment 2018 Free Job Alert for experienced candidates. We have updated the complete details about (NISG) National Institute For Smart Government Jobs for Senior Executive Role. All the interested candidates who are intended to apply for Latest Govt Jobs can apply for NISG Sr Executive Vacancy 2018. Applicants who have experience in marketing of services can walk directly for NISG Jobs in Delhi. NISG Organization has an urgent requirement for Senior Executive enthusiastic relationship team member Positions for New Delhi Location. Willing & eligible candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the NISG Career Jobs.
NISG Senior Executive Recruitment 2018 – Overview
National Institute For Smart Government (NISG)
4 to 8 Years
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Candidates who are eagerly searching for NSIG Jobs in Delhi can grab this chance. Any graduate is eligible to apply for NISG SR Executive Recruitment 2018. Moreover, National Institute For Smart Government (NISG) is hiring skilled and talented candidates for Senior Executive position for different departments. NISG Sr Executive Jobs are coming under government sector. Applicants who would like to kick-start their careers at NSIG need to perform well in the recruitment process which was conducted by the NISG authority. Apply for NISG Recruitment 2018 through online.
NISG Sr Executive Required Skills
- Maintain good relationships with various ministries so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Identify key contacts to establish & foster a relationship.
- Participate in each meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
- Understand the problems & challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales & business development opportunities.
- Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt & professional manner.
NISG Company Profile
NISG is set up in a Public and Private-Partnership (PPP) in 2002. NISG is a not profitable company developed under the recommendations of the National Taskforce on Information Technology & Software Development. NISG will contribute 51% equity by the private sector and 49% by the public sector. National Institute For Smart Government has its origins in the recommendations of the National Task Force on IT & Software Development. NASSCOM, Government of India & Government of Andhra Pradesh are the main promoters with ILFS, Government of Meghalaya & Vizag Municipal Corporation, Government of Chhattisgarh, being the other stakeholders. NISG is helping the Govt of India & State Governments realize the national e-governance vision.
Forged as a public-private partnership, NISG offers the orientation & efficiency of the private sector combined with the accountability of the public sector. It has worked on multiple projects with various ministries under nomination thus keeping the sanctity of Not for Profit organization.
Steps For Applying NISG Senior Executive Jobs 2018?
- Login to the NISG( National Institute For Smart Government )Official Website @www.nisg.org.
- Choose the Career Section tab on the Home Page.
- Click on the relevant department for which job you want to apply for.
- Read the complete information provided by NISG.
- If applicants are eligible, Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the all details(Personal & Professional) in the form.
- Cross-check the uploaded information before submitting it.
- Finally, Submit the NISG Application Form and take a printout of it for further reference.
Click Here >>> NISG Senior Executive Vacancy Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.